Who do you support for Governor in New York in 2010?

Posted in the Miller Place Forum

Comments (Page 266)

Showing posts 5,301 - 5,320 of6,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TrollBot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Scumbag Imposter obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
(Another juvenile and inane troll snipped)
Troll. Ignore.

"Helping ignore trolls until Topix lets you killfile the scum."
USA

Port Henry, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Duomo sucks

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

USA wrote:
Duomo sucks
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
birdie

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

someone need to NY is the biggest theif

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

For the Vacationer-in-Chief;

http://blustream.sendvideo.net/stw/...

Only one man gave the order to stand down and we know who he is.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

You losers are still whining? Get over it already! lol
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Geoff wrote:
You losers are still whining? Get over it already! lol
Geoffy still isn't over Obama. LOL
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text> Geoffy still isn't over Obama. LOL
Just wanted to stop in and let you know how flattered I am that you have decided you want to use my name / be like me... you know - your desire to be a gay man...

Also and though it's not my style... it does explain your choice of locale...

Have a lovely day !!!

:-)
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wanted to stop in and let you know how flattered I am that you have decided you want to use my name / be like me... you know - your desire to be a gay man...
Also and though it's not my style... it does explain your choice of locale...
Have a lovely day !!!
Oh, thanks, Sweetie! Geoffy is going to be very upset now! You seem to know nothing about locale; that must be why you are in Binghamton. You need to connect more with Kerry for some therapy. LOL
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
For the Vacationer-in-Chief;
http://blustream.sendvideo.net/stw/...
Only one man gave the order to stand down and we know who he is.
While the individual in the video is certain entitled, whether correct or not, to his personal opinion...

Someone should probably tell him that making public derogatory statements about the President or anyone in the chain of command that could be construed as causing hard to order / discipline in the armed forces i.e. Article 134 of the UCMJ... can get him in a whole lot of trouble... and that is even if he is retired if he is pulling a pension since under those circumstances he get an Article 15 punishment or similar... instead they can just cut his pension and all benefits...

Anyway... thanks for the post... I'm going to forward it off to some friends of mine over in Ft. Meade...
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, thanks, Sweetie!
You're quite welcome !
Geoffy is going to be very upset now!
I don't follow your "logic" but then again - we all know logic isn't one of your strengths...

:-P
You seem to know nothing about locale; that must be why you are in Binghamton. You need to connect more with Kerry for some therapy. LOL
You're aligning yourself with a troll id that had posted dozens of comments about his scat fixation ( other people's bowel movements and doing things like watching / smelling feces )... and that's one of the saner things he has posted on this site...

Seriously...

I find it hilarious that you personally identify yourself with such a person... and evidently find nothing wrong with it...

LOL !!!
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
You're quite welcome !
<quoted text>
I don't follow your "logic" but then again - we all know logic isn't one of your strengths...
:-P
<quoted text>
You're aligning yourself with a troll id that had posted dozens of comments about his scat fixation ( other people's bowel movements and doing things like watching / smelling feces )... and that's one of the saner things he has posted on this site...
Seriously...
I find it hilarious that you personally identify yourself with such a person... and evidently find nothing wrong with it...
LOL !!!
You have to be the sweetest thing in Binghamton! The only thing you have aligned yourself with is Obama's derriere. Now get over it and slap yourself a few times to pay for your public indecency. Your cupcakes are just about ready, and Geoffy is so looking forward to them...so put your apron back on and hustle what's left of your body into the kitchen, woman!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Michael wrote

"Anyway... thanks for the post... I'm going to forward it off to some friends of mine over in Ft. Meade... "

That is what a maggot would do.
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Michael wrote
"Anyway... thanks for the post... I'm going to forward it off to some friends of mine over in Ft. Meade... "
That is what a maggot would do.
The only way that could be taken is that you are a proponent of causing harm to the order and discipline of the armed forces of the United States... and that you believe the patriotic veterans such as myself that disagree with you are "maggot(s)"...

Thanks for sharing since now at least we all know the type of person we're dealing with here...
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's derriere
Curious how the first thing that comes to mind when you post is a fantasy of yours concerning the President's "derriere"...

Actually its not that surprising though... considering your self proclaimed relationship with our troll Kerri and the things he has said he enjoys ( and with the information available - presumbly with you )...
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Why is this here? It's now 2013!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way that could be taken is that you are a proponent of causing harm to the order and discipline of the armed forces of the United States... and that you believe the patriotic veterans such as myself that disagree with you are "maggot(s)"...
Thanks for sharing since now at least we all know the type of person we're dealing with here...
Maggot is singular, that would be you.
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Maggot is singular, that would be you.
I want to thank you for again verifying that you are a proponent of causing harm to the order and discipline of the armed forces of the United States... and that you believe that patriotic veterans such as myself that disagree with you are "maggot(s)"...

Now with that said - again...

It's just a suggestion but instead of engaging in this blind hatred of all things American that you've picked up from your Ayatollah... perhaps you should try thinking on your own... because if you do that you might find there are many things worth liking about America and it's citizens...

Good luck and God bless !
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious how the first thing that comes to mind when you post is a fantasy of yours concerning the President's "derriere"...
Actually its not that surprising though... considering your self proclaimed relationship with our troll Kerri and the things he has said he enjoys ( and with the information available - presumbly with you )...
Your crush on Obama's bottom and Kerri's equipment is very interesting to you, but Geoffy is getting more jealous by the minute. But you're very sweet, and that's adorable.
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text> Obama's bottom
Kerri's equipment
In light of your recent spat of posts...

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Psychological_pr...

It's just something you might benefit from reading i.e. so you can better understand the subconcious process that keeps making you fixate on things like - well - what you're so fixated on...

Have a lovely evening !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,301 - 5,320 of6,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Miller Place Discussions

Search the Miller Place Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min PetesaKe 109,520
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr MacDaddyobama 6,275
Yaphank Jail (Aug '12) 1 hr ron71 30
Waverly Train Station (Holtsville) (Nov '11) Tue Jayar 4
Arrest in bank robbery string (Jun '07) Apr 13 steve 3
Cops:Dylan Vitti Goes on Patchogue Crime Spree Apr 12 jack the ripper 1
Police: Burglar found on kitchen floor Apr 12 jack the ripper 1
•••
•••

Miller Place News Video

•••
•••

Miller Place Jobs

•••