Review: Animal Medical Hospital - Charles Greco DVM

Posted in the Miller Place Forum

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 160 of164
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bulldogs

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Dec 29, 2012
 
I hate Greco I honestly hope his leg falls off I look my bull dog there for five weeks he suffered he told me he found nothing wrong with him after not getting any answers I took my puppy somewhere else to find out e has a numeral fracture and his elbow is not attached he's a horrible person if the situation was treated the fracture would have never gotten this bad now my dog needs surgery. There rude people I called to talk to him about it an he kept hanging up the phone on me his license needs to be revoked is sad how these animals r threated
Susan Ennis

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Feb 22, 2013
 
I run an animal welfare not-for-profit and have many animals requiring medical care on a routine basis.
Dr Sito is the absolute best vet - he is compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced.
Sharon

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Feb 23, 2013
 
This office is the worst. Im suing them in court right now. Dr Perry and frilacher removed my cats teeth and left 12 roots hanging out of his mouth. Than armsfield misdiagnosed him again when I brought him in there half dead because he was in so much pain he couldn't eat anymore. I made them take X-rays because I knew they screwed up. I pulled him out of there after spending 800.00 and brought him to the vet specialist in West Islip where they had to do 2 hours of surgery cut open all his gums to remove the mess Greco's office did. I have lost both cases in court because I cant afford to get an expert witness which is $3000.00. The judge wouldn't even let me present my reports from the specialist showing what they did and what they repaired for $2000.00 unless I had an expert witness that their lawyer could question. they offered me the $2000.00 from their malpractice insurance but I felt they should pay
the over $4000.00 I paid out to cure my cat which is now 100% cured. I am appealing now and hope I can get the money to make them pay so maybe it wont happen to anyone else.:( stay away they are bad vets.
Athena toyas

Middle Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Jul 1, 2013
 
Let me start by saying I agree with all of you who say that they are a rip off. i have nine pets,four birds and six dogs,have been seeing dr Greco and his staff for over seven years,never ONCE given any kind of price break,, dr Greco has absolutely no more bed side manor..he used to or so I thought. There was an avian vet at the centereach office named dr frielecher . whom tried to dislodge an egg from my parrot ,she failed and that cost me 2500.00' I was told by a few knowledgeable bird people she could very well have killed my bird.. I had to put my parrot to sleep. In all of the years I went to both center each and pinewood in ridge I have seen every dr there is in the practice..have Always Always paid in full each time ..up until the day my parrot and two of my dogs all got sick at once..therefore I had to make payment arrangements with them one time in eight years,,..the last straw for me was this past Sunday,one of my dogs needed an x ray of her stomach,I took her to Selden emergency Saturday night which we all know is super expensive,she had a stomach issue and was up all night long in discomfort..I could not afford the 650 dollar estimate they gave me and asked for a shot to make her stomach feel better so that's what they did. Still cost me 230 dollars ,anyway called centereach in the morning asking if I could see dr perry to get an x ray and was turned away because I wanted to post date a check for this Friday..so my dog was denied treatment after eight years and thousands among thousands of dollars that I have given dr Greco..Who got on the phone with me and told me he deserves to be paid for his services..I'm disgusted,and sickened that after all this time it's always and only been about the money..I was treated like some stranger off the street with no regard whatsoever ..that staff is the most unprofessional staff I've ever dealt with,I manage a dental office for twenty years and I know how to treat clients,patients and if I ever treated any one of my patients how I was treated today I would be out of a job..and dr Greco if you read this' I have never been as disgusted and disappointed in a person as I am now in you.,,but don't worry, you have cash cows coming to your office every day, I'm sure you don't care and don't need me,just needed to say my peace, I will find a vet who is in the business for the love of animals not the money.
My Name Here

Middle Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Sep 7, 2013
 
Susan Ennis wrote:
I run an animal welfare not-for-profit and have many animals requiring medical care on a routine basis.
Dr Sito is the absolute best vet - he is compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced.
Dr Sito works at Centereach animal Hospital NOT Animal Medical Hospital...
ATHENA TOYAS

Ronkonkoma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Oct 1, 2013
 
Sharon wrote:
This office is the worst. Im suing them in court right now. Dr Perry and frilacher removed my cats teeth and left 12 roots hanging out of his mouth. Than armsfield misdiagnosed him again when I brought him in there half dead because he was in so much pain he couldn't eat anymore. I made them take X-rays because I knew they screwed up. I pulled him out of there after spending 800.00 and brought him to the vet specialist in West Islip where they had to do 2 hours of surgery cut open all his gums to remove the mess Greco's office did. I have lost both cases in court because I cant afford to get an expert witness which is $3000.00. The judge wouldn't even let me present my reports from the specialist showing what they did and what they repaired for $2000.00 unless I had an expert witness that their lawyer could question. they offered me the $2000.00 from their malpractice insurance but I felt they should pay
the over $4000.00 I paid out to cure my cat which is now 100% cured. I am appealing now and hope I can get the money to make them pay so maybe it wont happen to anyone else.:( stay away they are bad vets.
hI CAN you please give me info on how to go about suing them, i need to do the same thing and i cant find any help out there..
ATHENA TOYAS

Ronkonkoma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Oct 1, 2013
 
can anybody give me a number to call to sue the animal hospital? I was definately wronged by these people..and i want to sue for my money back..my bird lost her life due to dr frielecher..
Steve G

Miller Place, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Jan 20, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I have always had the pleasure of walking into the office til the morning. Today I had the pleasure, and I'm being as sarcastic as they come, of meeting Dr. Pesik. Looking past the desheveled appearance,, I figured I woud give her a chance. She kept looking to and asking the nurse for answers, asing her questions. The nurse, who was very nice, I do trust her judgement but I am paying to see a DOCTOR right? I learned my lesson about weekend visits. Only see dr. Perry or Dr. Greco. The girls say the other new doctor, I forgot the name is also good. If you can avoid a sunday visit, you wont be disappointed.
ConfessionBear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Jan 22, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

I worked here as a vet tech, myself and the Doc used to inject ourselves with the Ketamine and Valium, and refill the containers with milk and water.

We would use this on the animals + charge full price, and the techs performed surgeries wasted while Dr.G was getting happy endings at the AMP around the corner.

No wonder so many animals died! It didn't help that we were in the white trash slum of centereach. The people there bought the cheapest pet food from walmart, and never paid their vet bills. They deserve to die along with their pets.
no name

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Jan 22, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

both ketamine and valium are a clear liquid in color . mixing water and milk will produce an opaque color would definitely be noticeable. It is obvious you were fired and are exacting revenge. This hospital has enough issues and problems. They do not need these accusations.
no name centereach

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Jan 22, 2014
 
ketamine and valium are clear in color. If you mix milk and water is opaque in color. If switched out it would be noticed.
ConfessionBear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Jan 22, 2014
 
I put milk in the special k and water in the valium. The k turned white when we dried it in the toaster before snorting it.

Nobody noticed anything, except that you're a loser amirite?
who am i

Holtsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Jan 22, 2014
 
ConfessionBear wrote:
I put milk in the special k and water in the valium. The k turned white when we dried it in the toaster before snorting it.
Nobody noticed anything, except that you're a loser amirite?
ketamine is a clear liquid drug. putting milk in the vial would be highly noticeable
Dr Greco

Holbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Jan 22, 2014
 
Let's get the facts straight first I m suing ms toyas not the other way around no money and signed notes to pay can be viewed by anyone. Anyone that knows me knows I have a fear of needles crazy but true so why would I shoot up? Look if anyone has a problem come on in so it can be resolved door is always open
Receptionist

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Jan 22, 2014
 
This forum is ridiculous! Dr Greco and Dr.Perry are amazing! They went to college for a number of years to become veterinarians and put themselves in GOD KNOWS how much debt to help animals ! Reading this disgusts me because almost all of these people commenting only have something Nasty to say cause they don't want to pay the bill. I hate to break it to you guys but it costs the Drs money to run the tests on your pets and it costs them money to give you medications to heal your pets! They can't do this stuff for free without putting themselves and their buisness in debt! If you want these things done for free then go to college and become a vet and do them yourself. Dr. Greco and his staff do everything in their power to save any animal but yes you animal owners you do have to pay! Everyone know a days is looking for a discount or wants to do a payment well news flash we don't do them anymore because we still have people from years ago who STILL HAVE NOT MADE PAYMENTS! Dr.Greco has to do what is right for his buisness and if that means payment is due in full then so be it. Unbelievable how people expect everything to be free. We deal with nasty clients in a daily basis cause their pet is sick but they don't wanna pay for it and then we are being call heartless or "only in it for the money" . No it's not being heartless or " only in it for the money" It's called owning a buisness . If you can't afford to have a pet and pay the vet bills DO NOT GET ONE.
Receptionist

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Jan 22, 2014
 
We feel sorry for our clients that come in with a sick pet and cannot afford the treatment. It is heartbreaking. But for those clients that ask for a payment plan and unfortunately we have to deny because of our other clients that have burned us . Like ms. Toyas up there who still owes us money, you can thank her and clients like her that ruined it for the rest.
ConfessionBear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

No name / who am I / pussee - Let's fight.
Get A Life

Gilbertsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Jan 23, 2014
 
ConfessionBear wrote:
No name / who am I / pussee - Let's fight.
I really think you need professional help. You are obviously and uneducated individual that has many issues. Dr Greco has zero tolerance for Drug use and unprofessional employee's . You probably got hired and fired the same day. You sound like a complete fool. As you can see Dr Greco still has a very busy practice with three doctors and a full staff. Let me guess you are unemployed? Get yourself help it will be the best thing you do.
Who am I

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162
Jan 23, 2014
 
ConfessionBear wrote:
No name / who am I / pussee - Let's fight.
I suppose you're upset because we know what we're talking about and you don't?
No disrespect

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163
Jan 26, 2014
 
No disrespect to anyone who has had a bad experience with Animal Medical Hospital, however with that said I am honestly appalled by the disrespect you are showing. Yes I will give you the benefit that what you say is true but the hospital can only do what you allow them to do. Several of you were told your pet was misdiagnosed.... Question for you is where you completely honest about your pets condition? Did you allow the Doctors and staff to preform the necessary testing requird to diagnose your pet? And my final question is when you go to the doctor and you know something is wrong but your doctor tell you your fine do you not seek a second oppinion, sometimes a third or fourth. Shame on you for put the blame where blame is due, doctors are only human after all!
To those of you who said the Doctors and staff are not curtious and kind.... I'm sorry you feel that way I have has the pleasure of meeting them all and yes we all know the saying leave your personal baggage at the door but how many of you have just had a bad day and it stayed with you? Everyone has a life outside of work maybe that person with the stone face has more going on in their life then a job, they all have the same pressures too, family, bills, ect... Is it possible that you just got someone on an off day?
To those of you who claim you want to take the hospital to court for your money back well honestly I wish you luck with that, you had a service provided to you regardless of the outcome. Ms. Sharon you had all you cats teeth removed for what reason and second do you not think that would be something better suited for a specialist last I check they were a hospital not a speciality center! Ms Toyas you are complaining that the hospital refused to see you because you had a past due balance... The hospital clearly posts that payment is due the time service is provided the fact that you were even granted a payment aggrement shows the care the hospital had. It is however unfortunate that you were delinquent on your payments causeing the staff to have to turn you away that is no fault but your own. Had you been diligent with you payment that you were graciously given due to unforeseen illness of several of your pets at one time.
To the rest of you who have an issue with the hospital not allowing payment agreements we all can thank Ms. Toyas for that... But I also challenge you all to go into Petco, walmart, target, kohls or any store for that matter and try to buy anything and say I'll give you some today but can we set up a payment agreement, they will laugh in your face I'm sorry for being so blunt but it is true.
So next time you go to the hospital or any hospital for that matter remember this for every action there is a reaction, if someone seems unhappy or cold try giving them a smile I bet they will smile back! Stop and listen really listen to what the staff is telling you because I bet you only heard about 20% of what anyone told you, probably because you are worried about your pet but if you push down the worry just long enough to open your wars and hear what you are being told you may have better success, if you can't do that then pull out your phone it is the age of technology people tell them you want to record the visit incase you miss some important detail they would all be more then accommodating! And lastly remember you are paying good money for the time they are spending with you be prepared they are going to ask you questions be honest with your answers the worst thing for your pet is to lie and have questions for them you need to be informed get your head out from under a rock!
That is all I have to say

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of164
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Miller Place Discussions

Search the Miller Place Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) 2 hr Operadog108 69
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr soccer ball verses matzos 114,683
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 7 hr marvinstevens 16,761
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sat lionland 6,326
Giant Garage Sale Sat Adam Wolff 9
Fake Prostitute Snares 20 Men In Bay Shore Sting (Aug '06) Sat Billy Bong 60
Sarah Goode Fri Stanley R Sogg 1
•••
•••

Miller Place News Video

•••
Miller Place Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Miller Place Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Miller Place People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Miller Place News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Miller Place
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••