Girlfriend

Centereach, NY

#1 Feb 24, 2013
STOP with the Facebook drama. We are ALL bored by it and the immaturity. If you can't act like half an adult, then stop trying to bring drama everyday or close your FB account.
It's always you that has a problem everyday with everyone.

Get a job. You have to much time on your hands. Everyone is so SICK of your poor me act and I've changed. You haven't changed. You keep doing the same things over and over. People stop taking you seriously when they hear I want to party and hang out.

Oh and we weren't going to say anything but, the pics with your boobs always hanging out of your push-up bra that is too small, not flattering. We didn't want to say anything but at this point, ya gotta know.

Ride or Die

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race War (Nov '14) May 30 chimping_aint_easy 11
News Retired Teacher From Holbrook Arrested For Chil... (Jan '13) May 28 Happy not 3
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) May 27 cheer the f up 121,918
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... May 21 not optimistic 11
Home Robberies May 20 Patchogue resident 3
News Holtsville man stole from CVS four times in eig... May 16 marknadjar 1
News Crime Report: Thieves Stab Victim, Steal iPhone (Mar '12) May 15 lol 11
More from around the web

Miller Place People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]