Concerned

Selden, NY

#1 Nov 19, 2010
I recently heard about groups of young adults (17-21)hanging out at Sylvan Park and claiming to be gang members (Baby Bloods or Latin Kings). These kids are robbing, harassing and threatening our children when they try to walk through the park. When are the police going to get rid of these riff raffs? They know about them. One of them even walks around with a pit bull trying to intimidate locals. You would think in an affluent town such as Miller Place this wouldn't be tolerated.
resident

Westwood, NJ

#2 Nov 20, 2010
too bad darkies moved in,time to leave
Concerned

Selden, NY

#3 Nov 22, 2010
This is not a racial thing! Its a teenage thing! Four out of five of the brats were white! Its the gang mentality of these idiots that paralyze a community. They think its cool to act this way. Where are their families? Their own parents through them out and then think the rest of the town or wherever they end up will take care of them. Why are they given so much power to torment and cause havoc on the people who are trying to raise their own kids right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News J & R Steakhouse reopens as Pop's Roadhouse in ... 14 hr Robert 1
The Donald (Sep '15) Wed SmokinJoe 5
News Sperm Counts Continue to Decline in Western Nat... Wed Peter Cheeks 2
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Wed Chuck 18
News LI's worst offenders (Jan '07) Jul 25 Frank Lehmann 44
all drownings (Jun '07) Jul 24 Red Man 50
News Arrest in bank robbery string (Apr '14) Jul 19 sussie 5

Miller Place Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance