big fraud in your area / Attica MMA /...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
PJJ

UK

#69 Sep 23, 2013
I was one of the people following the Christian/James Darrow MMA saga on the internet from when it all started. Today, I decided to google his name, just to see what he was up to these days (if anything).
Aside from the stolen car accident, there's this too:
http://medford-ny.patch.com/groups/police-and...
The guy is probably finished.
It's really sad actually. The last time he screwed up and was publicly humiliated on the internet, there were plenty of people in the martial arts community willing to help him and loads of people who were all like "you've been an idiot, but you seem like a cool guy under it all - get yourself sorted and start again properly and we'll give you another chance". But he seems to have just ignored everyone's advice and carried on the same path of destruction. I can't say that I'm surprised, but it's still disappointing to see it end like this.
Chris

Springfield, NJ

#71 Jan 11, 2014
He stole thousands from a friend of mine, people are scared to press charges, he's a criminal and needs to go away for along time, jail is calling his name.
going down buddy

Massapequa Park, NY

#72 Aug 1, 2015
James Patrick "Christain" Darrow has now turned his Attica MMA fraud/scam Gym into a convincing "Attica Construction" business, in which he fakes being a contractor and offers to do any job for cheep because of wanting to help Sandy victims. He'll take your down payment or Barter.....and never return to do any work. Unfortunately, he ripped my family and I off for over $1K. I've since moved and have gotten a PO Box to keep my family safe from this maniac, so to press charges of grand larceny against him.....
Attica MMA

Rochester, NY

#73 Aug 2, 2015
going down buddy wrote:
James Patrick "Christain" Darrow has now turned his Attica MMA fraud/scam Gym into a convincing "Attica Construction" business, in which he fakes being a contractor and offers to do any job for cheep because of wanting to help Sandy victims. He'll take your down payment or Barter.....and never return to do any work. Unfortunately, he ripped my family and I off for over $1K. I've since moved and have gotten a PO Box to keep my family safe from this maniac, so to press charges of grand larceny against him.....
All lies. Sandy victims? It's 2015 bro, at least come up with something plausible. What are u gonna say next, that people are scamming Pearl Harbor families?

No time like the present bro, time to look in the windshield and not the rearview.
PJJ

UK

#74 Sep 25, 2015
Darrow's outta jail. I just thought about this guy for the first time in a while and googled him.
The stuff posted above about 'Attica Construction' sounds like a hoax to me, cuz according to the New York State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision website, he was only paroled 09/11/15. Couldn't have been scamming people over contractor stuff in August or earlier.
Christian Darrow

Buffalo, NY

#75 Sep 29, 2015
Does anybody want to fight me in real life? I'd be happy to step into the cage with any one of you and show you who the fraud is...
PJJ

London, UK

#76 Oct 4, 2015
Christian Darrow wrote:
Does anybody want to fight me in real life? I'd be happy to step into the cage with any one of you and show you who the fraud is...
Is this the real Darrow?

Yeah, you were a fairly bad guy, but you were also a funny guy.

Some of these other guys who get called out by the internet martial arts community are just total dicks.
Christian Darrow

Depew, NY

#77 Oct 7, 2015
PJJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the real Darrow?
Yeah, you were a fairly bad guy, but you were also a funny guy.
Some of these other guys who get called out by the internet martial arts community are just total dicks.
The internet martial arts community are the total dicks. There is a reason that the only fights these pussees get in are in cyberspace! Lol those bullshido chumps would get wrecked by a middle school wrestler.

I'd love it for these losers to fite me IRL
James Funaro

New York, NY

#79 Dec 1, 2015
I feel like knocking this loser out again. I didn't know he was scamming innocent families.
Attica mma

Buffalo, NY

#80 Dec 2, 2015
James Funaro wrote:
I feel like knocking this loser out again. I didn't know he was scamming innocent families.
Again? Lol, you ran away scared! You are joke bro, a total joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In need of a Certified Pool Operator asap Jun 24 Mknight 1
News Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) Jun 23 Facepunch Grandpa 130
all drownings (Jun '07) Jun 22 Lorraine short 24
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Jun 21 Badothebone 78
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Jun 21 Eric 22
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Jun 15 Watchman 204
News 12 Arrested in Massage Parlor Crackdown in Patc... Jun 5 kwah52 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Place Mortgages