Teens, burglaries, and Selden....what can be done? What do you do?

Posted in the Miller Place Forum

Since: May 12

Saint James, NY

#1 May 15, 2012
Anyone read about these kids? http://threevillage.patch.com/articles/distri... -
attorney-e-setauket-burglary-s uspects-traumatized-dog

Colleen Elam of Selden, Maurice Jones of Centereach, Darnell Lofton of Middle Island, and Sion Sosa of Centereach ...not only did the burglarize a string of homes, but also destroyed a home and traumatized a dog.

I have seen suspicious activity in my area and some of these kids were friends with someone around the block from me.

Has anyone seen suspicious behavior in their neighborhood lately?
patchogue girl

Patchogue, NY

#2 May 16, 2012
Man...... You almost wish they came into your house so you could beat the shit out of em with something. I would just love to beat down four young punks just to show em what can happen...... So they'd think twice before they did it again
almostavictim

Howell, NJ

#3 May 16, 2012
Lock up.....those four are not the only ones. Can not wait to see two more faces arrested from Selden. Ladies.....you know who you are. TICK TOCK

“Don't Be So”

Since: May 12

Obtuse

#4 May 17, 2012
I'm being intentionally obtuse
vigilantcitizen1

Saint James, NY

#5 May 17, 2012
almostavictim - i also feel all these punks are not caught. I hope more come to light. There is some shady these going on in Selden with these teen robbers. I wish the community could come together and share information. I have seen sketchy things happening on my street and am concerned.
selden woman

Saint James, NY

#6 May 27, 2012
vigilantcitizen1 wrote:
almostavictim - i also feel all these punks are not caught. I hope more come to light. There is some shady these going on in Selden with these teen robbers. I wish the community could come together and share information. I have seen sketchy things happening on my street and am concerned.
Me too!!! Can you give me a general idea what neighborhood you live in?
hellokid

East Setauket, NY

#7 Nov 13, 2013
its ok u guys u did the rong thing ull learn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Place Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 7 hr truth 759
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Sat Jayar 89
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Fri liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Fri Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,389
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Fri Osama Bin Laden 118,208
•••

Miller Place News Video

•••
•••

Miller Place Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Miller Place People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••