Anyone know what Suz's last name is?

Posted in the Miller Forum

bostongirl

Boston, MA

#1 Jun 26, 2009
Suz a troublemaker on this website likes to continue to slander me on this website. She de-rails from the comments reagrding to the articles only to stir trouble. If anyone knows her last name I'd love to post it to on here with all her quotes to me. I do not appreciate her using my first and last name on here to post lies and half truths. Any help is much appreciated.
SuZ

Springfield, MO

#2 Jun 26, 2009
You posted your name and I quoted word for word
the rest is a matter of opinion.
bostongirl

Boston, MA

#3 Jun 26, 2009
Opinions are like you know what...evryone has one. You are a troublemaker and you know you are!!You want me to quote you word for word? The lies you've said about me so far are pretty disgusting and filthy. I have no problem with doing so.
bostongirl

Boston, MA

#4 Jun 26, 2009
P.S. I posted my name not to be used by liars like yourself Suz.

Believe me I have now used your quotes against you and it proves I never said anything of the sort.

Good luck with not getting in trouble for the statements you made about me. That was a bold statement especially when there is no truth to your statement at all.
Quoted with Thanks

Springfield, MO

#5 Jun 28, 2009
"He woke up, rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, "QUITE! BE STILL!" The wind ceased and there was great CLAM. The he asked them, "Why are you terrified? Do you not yet have FAITH?"
Mark 4:39-40
Hoochiemeister

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jun 28, 2009
Quoted with Thanks wrote:
"He woke up, rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, "QUITE! BE STILL!" The wind ceased and there was great CLAM. The he asked them, "Why are you terrified? Do you not yet have FAITH?"
Mark 4:39-40
Was that just before the GREAT CLAM BAKE? I've dug a few clams in my time, but must admit I never got the great CLAM.
Are you sure he said, "QUITE! BE STILL!"??????
Could it have been "BE QUITE STILL!"
Or maybe, "QUIET! BE STILL!"
Think outside the box

Springfield, MO

#7 Jun 28, 2009
...to error is human.
Now now girls

Springfield, MO

#8 Jun 29, 2009
Nikki S. is it? Takes a brave soul to mock the word of our Lord, and on a Sunday at that.
Now, now....girls, I'm sure if you'll read the verse it's self, the bible makes no errors.
You bet

Springfield, MO

#9 Jun 29, 2009
Hoochiemeister wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that just before the GREAT CLAM BAKE? I've dug a few clams in my time, but must admit I never got the great CLAM.
Are you sure he said, "QUITE! BE STILL!"??????
Could it have been "BE QUITE STILL!"
Or maybe, "QUIET! BE STILL!"
another quote by the Hoochiemeister herself...

"I believe that all sexual expression, including nosiatia, nosiaanalingus,nosiacunalingus , and all other forms of nose sex should be accepted and celebrated as the beautiful art forms they are."

..LOL, Oh what a brilliant one you are. Thanks for the chuckle.
No doubt

Springfield, MO

#10 Jun 29, 2009
Atleast this one understands the concept of a proper noun.
girls

Springfield, MO

#11 Jun 29, 2009
You bet wrote:
<quoted text>
another quote by the Hoochiemeister herself...
"I believe that all sexual expression, including nosiatia, nosiaanalingus,nosiacunalingus , and all other forms of nose sex should be accepted and celebrated as the beautiful art forms they are."
..LOL, Oh what a brilliant one you are. Thanks for the chuckle.
Here's another quote by Hoochiemeister and it's a beauty...

"Yes poor Joe was set up .I no the girl very well myself.I told her to stay with me here at home but I guess she liked him better .Oh well I got others ".

You know, I'm kinda picking up on a major difference in the ability of her thought process. Wonder if she cheated on her inital post as if someone wrote it for her.
SuZ

Springfield, MO

#12 Jun 29, 2009
Does anyone know her last name? I do!
E for effort

Springfield, MO

#13 Jun 29, 2009
Gotta wonder if ol'Mikey got his momma to do it for them. lol Good try guys
A little insight

Springfield, MO

#14 Jun 29, 2009
bostongirls's quotes in all their glory:

"I help people with my expertise in genealogy research and in locating people."

"Actually, I am highly educated you fool. So before you go running your backwood ass hillbilly mouth to me... "

"Bring it to Beantown and we can get down. LOL"

"Okay Suz bring it on!! I'd love to show you the ropes. LOL"

"Low class folks like you aren't allowed.... even on our dog beaches"

"You, me, Bag of Bones etc. Looks like Traveler is her only partner in crime slamming people w/her".

"Just stop trying to prove your a hard ass. No one gives a damn honey."

"Hahahaha!! Thanks Mike. You rock and yes you are right Suz is barking up the wrong tree. I am not the one to piss off."

"What in the heck are you talking about? Call. Call who? "

TIckle Me Elmo

Cottonwood, AL

#15 Dec 13, 2009
A little insight wrote:
bostongirls's quotes in all their glory:
"I help people with my expertise in genealogy research and in locating people."
"Actually, I am highly educated you fool. So before you go running your backwood ass hillbilly mouth to me... "
"Bring it to Beantown and we can get down. LOL"
"Okay Suz bring it on!! I'd love to show you the ropes. LOL"
"Low class folks like you aren't allowed.... even on our dog beaches"
"You, me, Bag of Bones etc. Looks like Traveler is her only partner in crime slamming people w/her".
"Just stop trying to prove your a hard ass. No one gives a damn honey."
"Hahahaha!! Thanks Mike. You rock and yes you are right Suz is barking up the wrong tree. I am not the one to piss off."
"What in the heck are you talking about? Call. Call who? "
I no for a fact that traveler guy is an a hole. He gives Suz crap to. Im from Ava and this chick from Boston came down there and started stickin her nose in everbodys biz. Showed intrest in me for a while till I broke it off. I dont need her crap. Shes tellin you folks shes 120 pounds. Told me she was fully rounded. Part of the reason I ended it. I dont like chicks that lie. Suz and Kendra tried to warn me. There good people. Just watch that Boston chick will be on here directly actin like she dont no what Im talkin about. Yea right. Hows it feel to get dumped by a hillbilly. Tell you this my life has improved without her. She keeps talkin somethin about the beach. I dont think she nos how to spell. Its over Megan quit buggin me. Were thru.
duk soon kim

United States

#16 Dec 16, 2009
boston started posting her shyte on my mommasons thread in hong kong...she busy body...suZ's last name is yokohana,,,siranyara all

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17 Jan 17, 2011
Anyone know where punnchy mainly posts? I have him in Ava and Springfield. Just trying to cover all my bases.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Richardson Dec 5 Justin 1
sheriff dept (Nov '12) Nov 24 Cbusa 14
Riddle me this.... (May '13) Nov '14 OLD LAW 3
civil rights for jailed lawrence county prisoners (Feb '10) Nov '14 OLD LAW 32
korinna cobos Oct '14 lexi 1
sandy klemp (Mar '14) Oct '14 Anonymous 2
deadbeat dad (Aug '08) Sep '14 Dammi 235
Miller Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Miller People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Miller News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Miller

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:20 am PST

NBC Sports 8:20AM
De'Anthony Thomas garners AFC special teams player of the week honors
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports 2:15 PM
Should fantasy owners bench Eli Manning in Week 16?
Bleacher Report 5:58 PM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 9:09 PM
Breaking Down New York's Game Plan