Miller Forum Denies Freedom of Speech

Miller Forum Denies Freedom of Speech

Posted in the Miller Forum

SuZ

Springfield, MO

#1 Oct 5, 2009
The United States Constitution allows for the freedom of speech and press.
As it seems the Miller, Mo. forum has taken it upon themselves to pull entire threads which by law is a violation of the 5th amendment and as an American citizen my rights have now been infringed on. Odd the attorneys I forwarded copies to prior to this action in not way found these threads in their entirety to in any manner fall outside the boundaries of what would be consider acceptable.
SuZ

Springfield, MO

#2 Oct 5, 2009
I am asking anyone that in anyway knows how this action could of taken place to inform the public and myself. One way or another Miller we will stand up for our rights. Someone abused their position...next time it could be your mother, family member whoever. This is why the laws are made clear on this matter. I can name the exact details of the threads and the persons on each threads that have been allowed to do so.
bostongirl

Boston, MA

#3 Oct 12, 2009
Suz,

Answer me this do you live in Miller, MO? Just wondering since it is such a small town and everyone knows everyone. Dying to figure out wht Bones would have said Boston vs Miller match? Unless that is where you live.
Bag of Bones

United States

#4 Oct 12, 2009
QUOTE: "..to pull entire threads which by law is a violation of the 5th amendment"
__________
Hummm ...SuZ, Constitutional Law seems to NOT be your most informed subject. I will await your explaination?

BG, the ' Miller ' tag was just one of many ID's SuZ has had,

..it relates only to a Miller Time (beer ) joke
of a previous post.

I have no knowledge where she lives and if I did know would never tell.
bostongirl

Boston, MA

#5 Oct 12, 2009
Bag of Bones wrote:
QUOTE: "..to pull entire threads which by law is a violation of the 5th amendment"
__________
Hummm ...SuZ, Constitutional Law seems to NOT be your most informed subject. I will await your explaination?
BG, the ' Miller ' tag was just one of many ID's SuZ has had,
..it relates only to a Miller Time (beer ) joke
of a previous post.
I have no knowledge where she lives and if I did know would never tell.
I was asking brazen Suz to inform me where she lives not you Bones. I do understand why you would not give the BIG MOUTH up though. The reason I asked is your thread claimed she was from Miller,MO. You're correct she does not know a lot but likes to hide behind her political agenda. Funny thing is I have not seen those posts pulled. Think she is just yet again telling lies to get herself some attention. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.
Keith Parkhurst

Overland Park, KS

#7 Dec 10, 2009
Does anyone know whom I would contact concerning the old school at Phelps? I graduated from there in 1945.
Jeff

Cleveland, OH

#8 Dec 23, 2009
Suz,

You have a Constitutional right to freedom of speech. You do not have the same right on a commercial website! Your argument is like saying you want to sue the local TV station because they would not air your comments. It would be the station's right to choose what it airs, just like this site. Unless its a site you own, and provided your statements are not libelous, you can say what you want.(No one seems interested in your opinions, however!)
bostongirl

Danvers, MA

#9 Dec 29, 2009
Jeff wrote:
Suz,
You have a Constitutional right to freedom of speech. You do not have the same right on a commercial website! Your argument is like saying you want to sue the local TV station because they would not air your comments. It would be the station's right to choose what it airs, just like this site. Unless its a site you own, and provided your statements are not libelous, you can say what you want.(No one seems interested in your opinions, however!)
So true Jeff. Her opinions are half truths and lies most of the time anyways. Glad you see clearly what I see.
the copenhagen kid

United States

#10 Jan 8, 2010
Keith Parkhurst wrote:
Does anyone know whom I would contact concerning the old school at Phelps? I graduated from there in 1945.
try someone from the nurseing home grandma
Tickle Me Elmo

United States

#11 Jan 10, 2010
bostongirl wrote:
<quoted text>
So true Jeff. Her opinions are half truths and lies most of the time anyways. Glad you see clearly what I see.
Dude if yer seein what shes seein you better git yerself to a doctor quick. That is one messed up spazzed out ol girl. Shes got a habit a takin life way to serious. Herself to. Good entertain ment though. Bless er hart.
Tickle Me Elmo

United States

#12 Jan 10, 2010
An who evers thinkin there gonna keep Suz quite is miss informed. Aint happenin. She dont have the ability. Good thing. Ive grown sorta fond of it.
Tammy

Miller, MO

#13 Jan 18, 2010
SuZ wrote:
The United States Constitution allows for the freedom of speech and press.
As it seems the Miller, Mo. forum has taken it upon themselves to pull entire threads which by law is a violation of the 5th amendment and as an American citizen my rights have now been infringed on. Odd the attorneys I forwarded copies to prior to this action in not way found these threads in their entirety to in any manner fall outside the boundaries of what would be consider acceptable.
The 1st amendment to the U.S. Constitution prohibits the GOVERNMENT from restricting your speech, not a privately owned web site.
really

Danvers, MA

#14 Jan 18, 2010
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text>
The 1st amendment to the U.S. Constitution prohibits the GOVERNMENT from restricting your speech, not a privately owned web site.
Love it Tammy. Tell her!!
SuZ

Springfield, MO

#15 Feb 20, 2010
I'm sorry - I had over looked the post.
So whats the run down on these threads -
are they individually owned?
SuZ

Springfield, MO

#16 Feb 20, 2010
Jeff, note - it's been 5 months since I've even made a post here - doubt I'll sweat it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New beginnings ministry Feb 28 Bobby 1
Looking to buy old Everton home Oct '16 Ladygmtz 1
The mt Vernon apts and it's tenants (Mar '12) Jul '16 Missourgirl 5
sandy klemp (Mar '14) Apr '16 Lisa Chapin 3
naughty times with a family member (Feb '15) Jan '16 Andrew stael 4
Paramount Headwear (Jul '15) Dec '15 puddintain 2
Debate: Marijuana - Miller, MO (Sep '10) Sep '12 Long John Dick Weed 11

Miller Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miller Mortgages