Missil Launchers
wondering

United States

#1 Feb 10, 2013
I was up in Millen today and we went down a dirt road across from the Industrial park and there were missile launchers, One had a red light blinking on it and this was in a cotton patch. Does anyone know what this is all about? Just seemed strange to have them there out in open with no security or anything.
nobody

Statesboro, GA

#2 Apr 10, 2015
wondering wrote:
I was up in Millen today and we went down a dirt road across from the Industrial park and there were missile launchers, One had a red light blinking on it and this was in a cotton patch. Does anyone know what this is all about? Just seemed strange to have them there out in open with no security or anything.

The're fake me and some friends saw em 1 night n hopped out for a closer look. I figure its to scare trespassers off
royal T

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jul 29, 2016
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>

The're fake me and some friends saw em 1 night n hopped out for a closer look. I figure its to scare trespassers off
The missels are not fake. Thats why there is a satellite out there as well beside them, and a red light means they are active. You can play around these things if you want too, but not only does the government know you are out there around them but the radiation from the satelite may not be something you want to mess with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for family member Mar '16 FSimpson 1
Horny women in Millen. (Aug '14) Mar '15 not stupid 4
News Tractor-trailer vs. train accident in Jenkins c... (May '14) May '14 Bubbie 1
News Burke Co. school counselor accused of inappropr... (Apr '11) Apr '14 Unknown 24
Koch Foods (Feb '14) Feb '14 Godshound 1
Behind the Woods- David West (Jan '14) Jan '14 David West 1
Any Pizza Hut employees in Millen who have had ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Isaac Devins 1

Millen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millen Mortgages