Milledgeville man drowns while trying...

Milledgeville man drowns while trying to elude sheriff's deputies

There are 4 comments on the The Macon Telegraph story from Jun 30, 2006, titled Milledgeville man drowns while trying to elude sheriff's deputies. In it, The Macon Telegraph reports that:

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation is looking into the death of a Milledgeville man who drowned Wednesday night while trying to flee from Baldwin County sheriff's deputies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Macon Telegraph.

Friend

AOL

#1 Jun 30, 2006
How do you serve a warrant that you do not have in your pession. The officers had no warrant with them so there for THEY are a fault.
TCW Lake Sinclair

AOL

#2 Jul 8, 2006
Friend wrote:
How do you serve a warrant that you do not have in your pession. The officers had no warrant with them so there for THEY are a fault.
Warrant or No Warrant, if you are being looked for and an law enforcement officer comes to your door, you dont run. Why run if you are innocent and have not did anything wrong. Its ashame his family has to suffer, because of his stupidty. There are rules and laws that we as citizens have to abide by and thats just the way it is.
Barry

Raleigh, NC

#3 Jul 23, 2008
Friend wrote:
according to law you do not have to have the warrant in your possession, all you have to have is knowledge that a warrant exsist. As for the Faulk guy he was a piece of shit I knew him through numerous dealings.
Former

AOL

#4 Aug 16, 2008
wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milledgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Students banned from graduation after 'dangerou... May 23 Not My Sweet Baby 1
Review: LDI Landscape May 21 Wayne 4
Emergency Management May 20 Wayne 6
Cheating Husband Expose!! May 20 Kelvin W 2
hey (Jun '07) May 20 Mary W 2
Bad neighbors (May '07) May 11 Former Resident 15
sex offender rodney rumph (Dec '12) Apr 27 Uncle Diddle 6

Milledgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milledgeville Mortgages