No charges against Steelers' Roethlisberger

Full story: WJW Fox 8 Cleveland

Authorities in Georgia won't charge Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger after a 20-year-old college student said he sexually assaulted her.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sandra Garstenshlager

Conneaut, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Judged:

He will keep sexually assaulting women until his money or fame can't get him out of the problem.
brendan jones

Seville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Judged:

what were you morons saying when your donte stallworth got 24 days for killing someone drunk driving? huh? Ben got a bj from a drunk college chick...every guy on here would have taken it and you know it...get real you bunch of schmucks...GO STEELERS!!! STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!!!!!!!
BizzyBee

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Judged:

Another case of a sports figure that literally gets away with a crime, for the sake of the game. His team needs him so he can't do the time. DUH!
I am wondering how much $$$$$ they got for letting him off, as all the others who walked free.
Disgusting! Roll models for kids, NOT!!!!!!
GGG

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

The tape from the club mysteriously disappeared from that night? Go figure. Even if he didn't assault her, it's still low class as hell to go for the drunkest girl near the bathroom.

Hey Ben, you are a professional athlete, stop partying like an idiot with college kids. He's just asking for problems to come his way.

I hate Steeler fan boys more than any other team, no class whatsoever.
Robet E Retard

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

No wonder the North won the war. Yunz can't even catch a rapist.
cleveland chris

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Judged:

brendan jones wrote:
what were you morons saying when your donte stallworth got 24 days for killing someone drunk driving? huh? Ben got a bj from a drunk college chick...every guy on here would have taken it and you know it...get real you bunch of schmucks...GO STEELERS!!! STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!!!!!!!
stairway to trying to catch the browns with 8 championships...like it took you a decade of beating our expansion mess just to finally catch the browns in overall wins as a rivalry...hey what was the score of that last game??....please explain why after all this time you're still 2 championships behind cleveland and just now caught us in wins...only after beating our expansion disaster...i guess it's fitting you play in heinz 'catch-up' field huh....you've been playing catch-up to the browns and still are 2 championships behind.....i don't care if its called the superbowl now, the naming rights are currently up for bid-so when its called the gatorade bowl will that take away pittsburghs 6?? no it won't...so obviously pittsburgh is still 2 championships behind cleveland.....after all this time!! clevelands dominance thru history prevails....8-6 and just now caught us in wins
cleveland chris

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

donte stallworth is off the team you front-running pittsburgh mommies boy
brendan jones

Seville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Judged:

and i hate clown fans even worse...their team stinks year in and year out but the still talk sh**...what a joke...GO STEELERS!! what will be the browns record this year GGG? Let me guess for you 16 and 0...how's that? You guys think you're going to the Super Bowl every year until the second week of the season...same story different verse...schmuck...
SFC MAC

New Philadelphia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

This is what, at least the 3rd time this Pittspuke scumbag has been involved in an "alleged" sexual assault. I don't believe in coincidences. It's just a matter of time until he's brought up on charges.
SFC MAC

New Philadelphia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Judged:

brendan jones wrote:
and i hate clown fans even worse...their team stinks year in and year out but the still talk sh**...what a joke...GO STEELERS!! what will be the browns record this year GGG? Let me guess for you 16 and 0...how's that? You guys think you're going to the Super Bowl every year until the second week of the season...same story different verse...schmuck...
When we flush our toilets, Pittsburgh is where it resurfaces.
GGG

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Judged:

I'm neither a Browns or Steelers fan. Go Broncos!!!

I'd rather be around Browns fans, Steelers fans here in Ohio are intolerable.

Rothlesberger is still a dumbass. Good QB, but he is no John Elway and isn't worthy of that 7 (he wanted that number because of Elway).
MEG

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Judged:

brendan jones wrote:
Typical Steelers fan...no class, and just plain ignorant and stupid!
cleveland chris

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

notice brendan jones didnt answer my questions...which were FACTS not opinions
brendan jones

Seville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

cleveland chris wrote:
<quoted text>stairway to trying to catch the browns with 8 championships...like it took you a decade of beating our expansion mess just to finally catch the browns in overall wins as a rivalry...hey what was the score of that last game??....please explain why after all this time you're still 2 championships behind cleveland and just now caught us in wins...only after beating our expansion disaster...i guess it's fitting you play in heinz 'catch-up' field huh....you've been playing catch-up to the browns and still are 2 championships behind.....i don't care if its called the superbowl now, the naming rights are currently up for bid-so when its called the gatorade bowl will that take away pittsburghs 6?? no it won't...so obviously pittsburgh is still 2 championships behind cleveland.....after all this time!! clevelands dominance thru history prevails....8-6 and just now caught us in wins
there wer 6 teams in the league when you won and I was born in 1964 and can't remember any of those championships cleveland chris you schmuck and i'm not a front runner, i'm from the city of championships...what's your excuse and if you want to talk sh** come see me...i'll be waiting for your punk a**...bit**
brendan jones

Seville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

MEG wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Steelers fan...no class, and just plain ignorant and stupid!
i'd rather be a steeler fan than any fan of any team in the mistake on the lake...how's Leboob doin? hahaha
brendan jones

Seville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

SFC MAC wrote:
<quoted text>
When we flush our toilets, Pittsburgh is where it resurfaces.
Really? you live in lorain and you talk crap...that's funny...the town you live in should be wiped off the face of the earth...your probably a cricket anyway...go smoke some crack and do some carjackin...pull up your damn pants too while your at it...and put your hat on straight...punk
brendan jones

Seville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

cleveland chris wrote:
donte stallworth is off the team you front-running pittsburgh mommies boy
I'll show you how much of a mommies boy i am...come see me...i'm in independence...on rockside...come now, i can't wait to punch you in your mouth...jerkoff
Jerry Springer

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

BizzyBee wrote:
Another case of a sports figure that literally gets away with a crime, for the sake of the game. His team needs him so he can't do the time. DUH!
I am wondering how much $$$$$ they got for letting him off, as all the others who walked free.
Disgusting! Roll models for kids, NOT!!!!!!
He got off because the hoe wouldn't press the charges.
BiG BeN FaN

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Jerry Springer wrote:
<quoted text>
He got off because the hoe wouldn't press the charges.
This girl had a nametag on that said "DTF" - Down to F--K, so how nice of a girl do you think she was, real innocent...lol
If she was really "raped", did she try to get away, scratch, punch, kick, bite, no....she had sex with Ben and then seen the $$ from peer pressure of her friends. These girls followed him around town to 2-3 bars and were probably teasing or bragging to all the guys in the bar for being in the VIP room with his entourage.
Where's the DNA evidence from inside her??? If you rape someone, there will be DNA evidence inside her somewhere....

None - Case dismissed!!!!
brendan jones

Seville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

Stairway to Seven Baby!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Milledgeville Discussions

Search the Milledgeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr rename 39,353
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Review: PetSmart Apr 12 christy 1
Cyber Barn on Carl Vinson Pkwy. Les Pell (May '09) Apr 5 Chrismaster1 24
Warner Robins salesman out of &#x91;Tonight Sho... Apr 2 Kattie 1
Most Dangerous Small Cities in America Mar 28 Escaped 2
Impressive flowers on inside, too Mar 27 ItsAFact 1
•••

Flood Watch for Baldwin County was issued at April 17 at 9:48PM EDT

•••
•••

Milledgeville News Video

•••
•••