Councilman Joiner: Early January Worst Period of Suffering in My Life

Jan 19, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WMAZ-TV Macon

Milledgeville Councilman Phillip Joiner says going to jail this month for violating his probation by drinking was the worst time of his life.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Nov 14, 2013
jim

Milledgeville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Mr. Joiner needs to do whats right and step down from his position as a Councilman. How is he going to lead this great city to the next level and he can't do what is right. guess he thinks he is better than the average citizen and he can drink and drive because he is on the city Council. Wake up Milledgeville elect a person you can be proud of and will not bring shame on our City. Mr. Joiner needs to resign to show he knows he did wrong. Get help there are groups like AA that will help you. But I know Mr. Joiner want step down just hope he don't show up at a city Counsel meeting smelling like Alcohol.
Milledgeville citizen

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

It appears Mr. Joiner not only has made a full comeback, but has righted his life to the extent of inspiration to others. Don't be so quick to judge a situation. You never know what miracles God can create - in this instance - it appears he stepped in and made a man out of this guy.
jim wrote:
Mr. Joiner needs to do whats right and step down from his position as a Councilman. How is he going to lead this great city to the next level and he can't do what is right. guess he thinks he is better than the average citizen and he can drink and drive because he is on the city Council. Wake up Milledgeville elect a person you can be proud of and will not bring shame on our City. Mr. Joiner needs to resign to show he knows he did wrong. Get help there are groups like AA that will help you. But I know Mr. Joiner want step down just hope he don't show up at a city Counsel meeting smelling like Alcohol.
Stupiddddd

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Obviously a Joiner wrote that.
Milledgeville citizen wrote:
It appears Mr. Joiner not only has made a full comeback, but has righted his life to the extent of inspiration to others. Don't be so quick to judge a situation. You never know what miracles God can create - in this instance - it appears he stepped in and made a man out of this guy.
<quoted text>
Joiner is a Hoax

Milledgeville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

I'd like to extend my heartfelt thanks and sincere appreciation to Mr. Joiner for showing us all the lying, two faced, manipulating, farce of a leader he is the first term. I'd like to thank him for always being consistent with his lies and his dedication to self preservation. For his determination to control people through coercion, I applaud him as a teacher and a master of the obvious.

I am the President of the Phillip D. Joiner Fan Club and I approved this message.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Milledgeville Discussions

Search the Milledgeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 26 min silverfox 50,294
Review: The Grooming Gallery 1 hr Amanda Sinclair 2
Is Warner Robins a good place to live? (Sep '08) Jul 29 Nick Jonas 75
looking for chaquita blair (May '10) Jul 28 Nick Jonas 4
Review: LA Fete (Jun '11) Jul 28 Community member 5
steak n shake WARNING Jul 27 The_Saint 3
Warner Robins man accused of striking dog with ... Jul 27 The_Saint 3
•••
•••

Milledgeville News Video

•••
•••

Milledgeville Jobs