Rheem may add jobs at Fort Smith

Rheem may add jobs at Fort Smith

There are 2 comments on the KNOE-TV Monroe story from Feb 21, 2009, titled Rheem may add jobs at Fort Smith. In it, KNOE-TV Monroe reports that:

Rheem Manufacturing Co. may call back some laid off workers at its Fort Smith factory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNOE-TV Monroe.

dbkennedy

Milledgeville, GA

#1 Feb 25, 2009
It is very sad about the closing of Rheem. This is going to be a lot of people out of work who have families to support. It is also going to be very bad for the economy in our city. My heart goes out to these people.
SEAGIRL

Milledgeville, GA

#2 Feb 28, 2009
With the severance pay, it's not about the union, nor is it about the company, it's about the people that is about to lose their jobs. They both need to do the right thing and that is what's best for the employees, according to the time they had put into this company.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milledgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged with murder in connection to Econo ... (Oct '13) Jul 14 Emilys fam 17
Looking for the good (Jan '15) Jul 11 Been There 4
Is Warner Robins a good place to live? (Sep '08) Jul 10 No way 88
News Court reinstates Gordon city attorney Jul '15 Faith Lue 1
News Georgia Trans Inmate Ashley Diamond Relocated A... May '15 Will Dockery 1
News Air Force base debates 'blessed day' greeting May '15 Hmm 2
News Cafe Erotica razing begins (Aug '08) May '15 Hmm 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milledgeville Mortgages