Town Thankful for Roethlisberger's Al...

Town Thankful for Roethlisberger's Alleged Missteps

There are 11 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Apr 17, 2010, titled Town Thankful for Roethlisberger's Alleged Missteps. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Sexual assault allegations mean a tarnished reputation for Steelers quarterback and a demoralized Steelers nation, but there could be perks for the small Georgia town where it allegedly happened.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

debbie from ohio

Cleveland, OH

#1 Apr 17, 2010
if this really took place then why is he not in jail. there was enough dna and if he had sex with her where is the dna?????????? come on she played everyone.....just some poor little girl who parents dont have money who wants money.......
cleveland chris

Beachwood, OH

#2 Apr 17, 2010
look at that mugshot....looks like an old a*s archie bunker...no wonder he has to rape and pay for security tapes to be destroyed
GGG

Medina, OH

#3 Apr 17, 2010
Ben looks like Vigo the Carpathian from Ghostbusters 2.
camiel holbein

Massillon, OH

#4 Apr 17, 2010
what an idiot,this man is a mayor? it is a sad day when some one with the title of mayor would see the good it this unfortunate situation.there quarterbacks rep is on the line.i almost feel bad for him NOT
Big Steeler Fan

Stow, OH

#5 Apr 17, 2010
7 out of 10 mullets agree, Big Ben's Big Ben is good for tourism.
MEG

Valley City, OH

#6 Apr 17, 2010
Once again, the public believes the distorted truth that TMZ reports. Wake up people...and anyone who thinks that Ben is innocent is blind, and stupid!
Shari Henderhan

United States

#7 Apr 17, 2010
I hope these stupid allegations don't ruin the Pittsburgh Steelers reputation, I think it's pretty pathetic of a mayor to think this way about a person, in general. Just to give you town some attention. Well let me tell you I won't be visiting your town and would never. I hope no one else does too. I think it's also pathetic of the woman that even tried to say he did and dropped the charges. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Pittsbugh will still stand strong in alot of peoples mind and it will still be the Steel City!!! Totally devoted to the Steelers and Ben. Who cares what he does in his personal life!!!
cleveland chris

Beachwood, OH

#8 Apr 17, 2010
debbie from ohio wrote:
if this really took place then why is he not in jail. there was enough dna and if he had sex with her where is the dna?????????? come on she played everyone.....just some poor little girl who parents dont have money who wants money.......
was o.j. originally sentenced to jail? hmmmm? what happened mysteriously to the security tapes? hmmm? money money money

United States

#9 Apr 18, 2010
And they are thankful for this? They must be desperate.
rick

Uniontown, OH

#10 Apr 18, 2010
who wants to visit a town that lets something like this happens and does nothing about it who's in charge Barnie fife
James Grimes

Milledgeville, GA

#11 Jun 21, 2010
Maby our so called mayor is jockeying for a job when he looses the election next time around. Our mayor is soooo stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milledgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: LDI Landscape Jul 19 j mathis 6
sex offender rodney rumph (Dec '12) May '17 Justme573 7
News Students banned from graduation after 'dangerou... May '17 Not My Sweet Baby 1
Emergency Management May '17 Wayne 6
Cheating Husband Expose!! May '17 Kelvin W 2
hey (Jun '07) May '17 Mary W 2
Bad neighbors (May '07) May '17 Former Resident 15

Milledgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milledgeville Mortgages