First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Where s TONY GRAPES

France

#41 May 10, 2010
Where are you TONY GRAPES ??!!! I am now correcting the genealogy of the Mangiaracina, that you badly informat people 10 years ago ...some that you said were dead ...some that were never borned... wrong dates of briths... well I have waited ten long years ....now I have the exact date of death of the ones you said where dead ten yaers ago...also now have the names of the fouth
generation back from me and waiting for several papers that will take me back in the citia in sicilia..I already know where in sicily but need papers to prove it ....not like TONY GRAPES ...all you need is an bottle of 4 roses....but it has been over 90 days you are laid up ...someone changing your pampers.... so today I know why you can't reply....
caio bello
ronald
ps my Anut is stay alive and well in Eire penn but you said she died in 2003...looks like she will out live you
Ronald
Sergie

Los Angeles, CA

#42 May 21, 2010
Why do all of you air out your dirty family laundry out in the open like this?? Even worse is that most of you seem to be Euro trash. I thought only Americans used Topix to vent their nonsense and hate.(Thanx for bailing out my country with our currency issues. I wouldn't have if I were your countries.)---- Sergie Malokos
a dog in this fight

Lesparre-médoc, France

#43 Jun 17, 2010
Sergio MALOKOS did not know you had an dog in this fight?!...You should be in Greece helping your ppl out!no?!
AS you are here...All is coming out of the closet...The pedophiles can never be hidden because the victim
will speak one day or return your gift..
But the pedophile has an long history in Greece ...no...look the Mentor ...most ppl think that they are to teach students but in ancient Greece there work was
to walk the boy to school and back thus protecting them from men who like little boys.
The French having saying about the Greeks but it is very rough ....so I leave it at that except the other one the French have is "works with steam or wind"
Now for MACROECOMICS your country is and has been broke for years and the prblm was they lied to get in but better the others believed the lie…so who is at fault?
And it will be an long time getting out of the hole. The Europeans did not help out because they wanted do …or out « GOODWILL »…They had do …this is an house of cards and the cards are burning .
Greece is better 2day than before "Greek military junta of 1967–1974" better poor than dead.
..yet I got news for you almost the countries are broke...
don't look at the real information because you will be sick and may shoot yourself and make family members happy.
If corporations cook the books like the governments do someone would be in prison.
Tell me as you treat people ...as trash...go home to Greece and you can tell your people to pick up your trash. Interesting no…use trash...like white trash...very few ppl use that word so u must be from Georgia...
trying to pass off as an Greek...why not!
Tell us all SERGIO how did you get in USA on an TOURIST VISA ...OR is a STUDENT VISA...MAYBE AN marriage visa "MARRIGE BLANC"
NO... YOU WON THE LOTO FOR AN GREEN CARD.
I do you an favor …I will leave your name alone….but here is EEU…it not an name for an DOG FIGHT maybe for French poodle.
I ask again SERGIO MALOKOS «do you have a dog in this fight? »
family reunion IDEA

Lesparre-médoc, France

#44 Jun 17, 2010
4 Andy ...julie ..gerard;and the dead ones and the ONES WHO WHERE ABUSED AND THOSE WERE FORCED TO BE quiet AND 2 THOSE WHO TURN THE THIER HEADS...

THIS LIKE THE PRICE FAMILY REUNION
MOST BE FAMILY MEMEBERS WHO ARE BLOOD LINE OF PRICE
The PRICE FAMILY IN RUSSIA
dog fight Sergie malokos

France

#45 Oct 18, 2010
Sergie wrote:
Why do all of you air out your dirty family laundry out in the open like this?? Even worse is that most of you seem to be Euro trash. I thought only Americans used Topix to vent their nonsense and hate.(Thanx for bailing out my country with our currency issues. I wouldn't have if I were your countries.)---- Sergie Malokos
there seems that many from USA ...all like an "DOG FIGHT"
because they can let, own their DOG off the chain ...to join in
but some dogs are not worth the price to look at.
where is Anthony manders

Malafretaz, France

#46 Mar 17, 2011
after stealing all that Carlo Manders had and pushing paul to killing himself...

today where is anthony mangiaracina(Andy manders)
maybe he is on an bottle ...drip line

or maybe he is laying up in bed...something that he always did....

wearing an Diaper

having not eaten an steak or(meal) for over an year....since Jan 2010

there is an Justice ...not from men but from

GOD..........

One down and one to go in the dead of Paul ...the other's turn soon
tony mangiaracina

Chalamont, France

#47 Apr 29, 2011
Anthony Mangiaracina wrote:
PART 6
You and Linda always TAKE!! Linda said to me " Leave me your money when you die". I asked her why and she said because no on has ever left her anything.
Carlo died BROKE. The Barmaid Carol Lopez Talked him into siging a power of atty over to her. She charged $30k in credit charges to him. If there was anything to split I'm sure you would take your part. Christime told me what you said that buried Carlo for $1000. Well I guess you owe me $500.00
Anut Christine said that there no Carol Lopez and she finds it very strage that You did nbot goto the Police ...because Pennsylvania has heavy laws agiast abuseing old folks.. ELDER ABUSE UNIT Protecting Older Pennsylvanians
but you did nothing
that can only mean that you helped her ....other wise you would have when to the police....
but you did not ....

also anut christine told me that her name was not CAROL LOpEZ....
that was great of you to accuse an Mexican.....

also Anut christine said that the monies from your sell of your wharehouse that you your self ....should be turn over to medicare

If you where in Pennsylvania all of your assets would have gone to them........

ps stuip man ....why did you not pay for health insurance...you would not be on medicare today

I pay for my health insurance out of my pockets and i am adult handicap and have an small pension but over the limit

ATTENTION
TONY MANGIARACINA
DEFRAUDING MEDICARE IS BIG TIME
PRICE S RECALLER

Saint-chamond, France

#50 Nov 12, 2011
nothing has changed in usa ...the judges do it like every other red neck in georgia ...this looks like the Price's House on Pecan blvd,but the time frame in 6 years ago...but Pecan Blvd in Milledegeville...with gerald price and robert and others many of the women also ...this things are normal...ust like the sex abuse was normal also...the dog that bites never ...think it is wrong
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20565...
PRICE S RECALLER

Saint-chamond, France

#51 Nov 12, 2011
now he has everyone ...who was beated by red NECKS...looking for him...

Bad men and women can no longer hide family secrets...
that you internet for the freedom that judges never gave and never will

&fe ature=player_embedded
kin of mangiaracinia fam

Tupelo, MS

#53 Aug 10, 2014
i am looking for information on the Mangiaracinia Family
rrmangiaracina

France

#54 Oct 24, 2014
kin of mangiaracinia fam wrote:
kin of mangiaracinia fam wrote:
what do you need? send me your telephone number .. on nov 7 going to sicily...

00 33 4 82 02 60 76 home
00 33 04 82 02 60 76

00 33 6 01 67 79 17 portable in france
00 33 06 01 67 79 17
I have an italian number also

RR mangiaracina

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milledgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Warner Robins a good place to live? (Sep '08) Dec 23 Bubbawatts 82
Anxiety :( Dec 17 Skittles9404 1
Bad neighbors (May '07) Nov 26 barnhater 13
stupid southerners (May '12) Oct '14 GCproudalum 37
Review: Jomic Home Restorations (Jun '11) Sep '14 jkchd07- Honest C... 64
government Sep '14 barnhater 2
Radio 'Hams' handle emergency communications Sep '14 HAM 12345 2

Milledgeville News Video

Milledgeville Dating
Find my Match