Paul Mangiaracina is to be burn in Mi...
Anthony Mangiaracina

United States

#21 Jul 19, 2007
Ronnie, I remember you from childhood. Once Gerald and I caught you crawling out from under the house with a big red ring around your nose. Getting high from the gas in the lawnmower.

Remember stealing my nickel collection? Once you were digging a hole in the ground under the trailor and you told Gene you were "going to china". Let's say all that was childhood misdirection.

Now let me discuss the things that you have done in the last 30 years. Since you have become a Jehovah's Witness. You brought it up when you mentioned that you and Linda believe in the Resurrection and the 100o year reign of the Kingdom of Christ.
You and Linda have several people cursing you and your religion.

When you were in the Truth you started calling yourself a Jehovah's Witness. You went to Visit relatives in Erie Pa. Uncle Joey was still cussing you 30 years later (2003). While they were making funeral arranagements for Uncle Vinny you stole a new suit,$200 and several other items, even uncle Vinny's BIBLE.

A few years later you married a real nice witness named Kathy and had three children. You left your wife and kids and she went to a mental institution. But the kids turned out real nice. No thanks to you. But someday you might want to thank their foster parents.

PART 2
Anthony Mangiaracina

United States

#22 Jul 19, 2007
You moved to Chicago . Remember telling me you were taking a course on how to Beat the Government out of money? Ronnie you never wanted to work. That's all right for the people of the world, But a man of God should be a worker with nothing to be ashamed of.

It was sad you getting the truth , because you always wanted to be rich. The ones who are the most broke seem to do the best.(Jesus and the Apostles). You have been thrown out several times in your life. It's hard for to me tell when you and when you are not in. You think the truth is going to be easy, and all those hair brain schemes you had to get rich.

Paul would send you money every six months or so, and he always asked me for $50 or $100 to give, I said NO! let Ronnie go to work like the rest of us!

You came to Georgia in 1991 on vacation I guess. After two months of the living the good life I'm buying you six packs of beer, 2 oacks of cigs and taking you out to eat twice daily. Ihad had enough and I told you to get a job to at least pay for your habits. After another two weekds you got a job and moved in with paul. I told Aunt Lessie that Paul would hurt you. Paul came home three nites later mad about something and broke your jaw. Remember Paul's Ghost? Witnesses do not believe in Ghosts. Bad choice of words for someone that has been in the truth as long as you have.
Anthony Mangiaracina

United States

#23 Jul 19, 2007
Gerald, Jack, Margorie and Ethel are your brothers and sisters. But and Linda have been cursing them for 30 years. The mark of a Christian is forgiveness.
Throw off all those chains.
1. wanting to be rich
2. hateing almost everyone
3. Not being a worker
Clear your MIND for once and focus on the goal of LIFE. You and Linda need help. All this time you've been in the truth you should be setting an example and helping others.
Paul did not have the truth. He has been drinking and taking handfuls of pills everyday and was suicidal for 35 years. He told me a 1000 times hw wished he were dead.
Yes someone shot paul in the head. Brad's motorcycle buddy grazed his head with a bullet. You got your B.S. all mixed up.
Anthony Mangiaracina

United States

#24 Jul 19, 2007
PART 4

Gerald and I saw to it that your Mother was brought from that hell in Erie PA. She was smoking two packs of Pall Malls a day and had rotted teeth. You and Linda have cussed about that for 40 years. But you found the truth! You have never said anything good about that.

By the way we failed to save her as she died young at 42 yeasr old.

About your sister, she borrowed $1000 from your Aunt Montine before she died. Jack I went to Rome Ga to pick her up and she told me all about it. I offered to pay her back but she refused. She said it was not about the money it was the fact that after the $ Linda never called her again.

Paul told LInda to move out of that dump 4 years back. before the landlord doubled the rent. Last year she lost her car and was about to be thrown out of the duplex, Paul called me to help her, I told him he should pay her rent , cause she has never taken my advice. I told her she was spending too much money, She would be in trouble. She lives like a queen. and when she gets into trouble she expects her brother or the witnesses to bail her oit. I sure hope Rosanne did'nt need that $3000.00 she loaned Linda back in Jan 2007.
Anthony Mangiaracina

United States

#25 Jul 19, 2007
PART 5

Paul Loaned Linda $750.00 in January 2007. Linda called Paul and told him that she was having a catalytic converter installed on her car and paul told her that friend of his could do it for $100 and she replied NO! I want the dealership to do it, Paul asked her at that time if you have that kind of money then pay me my $ 750.00 back. Linda said what $750.00?
She told Paul that it was a gift. Paul pulled out a sheet of paper ( promissory note) I saw it. It said that Linda would pay him back in two months. She told him that she did not have the $. Three months later Paul had sold his gold necklace, bracelet and chain. PAUL DIED BROKE!

When Linda and I went to Pauls home and found him dead on the way back to Atlanta I told Linda that I did not want anything that paul had, and Linda replied" Good me and Ronnie will split it".

I said to hell you will. You are not going to screw Shelly out of anything.

Shelly was planning on splitting all with Linda but they got into an arguement over a Jehovah's Witness preaching at Pauls funeral.

Never the less... I offered to spend $1000.00 to bury Paul, but they wanted me to pay $4000 to $5000 . I also loaned Shelly $240.00 because I thought that she might need to take some time off work to bury her father, but instead she went to the lake and hasnt paid me back.
Anthony Mangiaracina

United States

#26 Jul 19, 2007
PART 6

You and Linda always TAKE!! Linda said to me " Leave me your money when you die". I asked her why and she said because no on has ever left her anything.

Carlo died BROKE. The Barmaid Carol Lopez Talked him into siging a power of atty over to her. She charged $30k in credit charges to him. If there was anything to split I'm sure you would take your part. Christime told me what you said that buried Carlo for $1000. Well I guess you owe me $500.00

Ronnie you and Linda need to throw off those chains that are weighing you down.(but you won't). You never listen to good advice.

Some poor sister will have to pray for the rest of her life for 150 hours a month. she still won't be able to make up for what the two of you have done.

Look at the people you started out with. They have run a fine race. Focus on the goal of the kingdom OR quit telling people you are a Jehovah's Witness.

P.S. You are that same old kid that stole my nickels. The years have done you no good.
to andy mander part 1

Willisau, Switzerland

#27 Aug 11, 2007
The Facts, all that you shot at me in early 1990, when you had that company”Georgia Savage” in Hapeville : How about that man you shot in your junk yard near the area…he was your handy man and you and him were drinking very heavy…you Andy Manders as you like to be call …PUT YOUR 44 MAG IN HIS MOUTH AND PUT THE TRIGGER….AND EVEN AT POINT BLANK YOU MISSED HIS HEAD……THE BULLET PASS THOUGH HIS CREEK….YOU TRANSFER HIM TO GRADY’S IN FULTON COUNTY AND YOU DID NOT INFOR ANYONE IN CLAYTON COUNTY….. AFTER THAT YOU FEED AND NURSED HIM BACK TO HEALTH AND LONGER TIME …SO THAT HE WOULD NOT FILES CHRGES….HOW TELL ME PLEASE WHERE DID HE GO TO? WHAT I REALIZE IT THAT YOU HAD FRIENDS IN THE POLICE DEPT.
NOW HERE IN France had you done that the JUGDES WOULD HAVE LOCK YOU UP FOR AN VERY LONG TIME.
JUST LIKE YOU BEAT YOUR WIFE EVERYDAY IN CARTERVILLE, TO THE POINT THAT SHE GOT AN ORDER CONTRE YOU AND WHEN SHE GOT HER DISVOICE FROM YOU AND WHEN INTO HIDING FROM YOU AND YOU ALSO REFUSED TO PAY YOUR CHILD SUPPORT……SO THAT THE JUDGE STRIPPED YOU OF YOUR RIGHTS AS AN FATHER AND YOU DID NOT CARE§!!! BUT SADLY THEY… YOUR CHILDREN WERE KILLED IN AN TRAIN ACCIDENT IN OHIO…JUST BEFORE THEY HAD TIME TO COME AND SEE REALLY WHO YOU ARE.
Now you practice the old Arab saiding “WHICH SAYS THAT YOU SHOULD BEAT YOUR WIFE EVERYDAY BEACUSE YOU MAY NOT KNOW WHY YET SHE KNOWS§ s
to andy mander part 2

Willisau, Switzerland

#28 Aug 11, 2007
YOU KNOW OR SHOULD KNOW THAT THE MANGIARACINA FAMILY FROM SCILIY ARE JEWISH AND SOMETIME THAT YOU CAN HIDE FROM…ALSO THAT SEVERAL OF THE FAMILY MEMEBERS DIED IN THE CAMPS IN GERMANY AND POLAND. THE FACT IS YOU HATED YOUR ROOTS.

NOW FOR THE TIME OF DEATH OF MY BELOVE UNCLE VINCENT, I WAS NOT IN EIRE,PENN AND I DID NOT STEAL ANY MONIES FROM HIM BUT HE DID LOAN ME 50 DOLLARS AND IN FACT WHEN I WHEN AND SEE JOEY ON 1039 WEST 18 TH STREET IN 2000, WE TALK AND HE SHOW ME AN SMALL NOTE BOOK THAT VINCENT HAD KEEP AND IT WAS MARKED THAT I OWED HIM 50 DOLLARS.

NOW FOR STEALING HIS BIBILE…….THERE AGAIN YOU(telling lies) ARE AN LAIR “NOW LISTEN IN THE 1960 TO 1980…. ONE COULD BUY AN BIBLE FOR 1 DOLLAR AND MANY TIMES ONE COULD FIND THEM FOR FREE…SO YOUR BULL-S DOSE NOT STICK.

NOW I NEVER TOLD ANY ONE ABOUT WHEN BRAD TRIED TO SHOOT PAUL AND WHEN PAUL BEAT HIM WITH HIS OWN SHOTGUN …

NOW FOR MY EX WIFE, SHE WENT TO CHIAGO TO SEE HER FATHER AND FROM WHAT I LEARNED LATER….IS THAT HE TRIED TO RAPE HER AND SHE USED AN BUTCHER KNIFE TO DEFEND HERSELF AND SHE WAS PUT IN THE HOSITAL IN CHICAGO.
NOW THE FACTS ARE THAT IN MIDDLE OF THE WINTER, FEBRUARY I RODE MOTORCYCLE TO FIND MY CHILDREN AND I DID FIND THEM AND I GOT THEM BACK FROM THE WELFARE STATE DEPT IN CHICAGO. NOW THERE MOTHER TOLD THE STATE THAT I WAS NOT IN CHICAGO WHICH WAS TURE AS I LIVED IN GEROGIA, BEFORE SHE WHEN TO SHE HER FATHER.
to andy mander part 3

Willisau, Switzerland

#29 Aug 11, 2007
NOW I CAN GET THE PAPERS VERY EASY AND I ALSO KNOW HOW TO GET THE PAPERS ABOUT YOU GIVING UP YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR CHILDREN;

YOUR EX WIFE’S FAMILIY ARE VERY EASY TO FIND….DO YOU WANT ME TO REMEBER YOU OF THEIR NAME? YOU KNOW LIKE HOLDING SOMETHING.

THE FACTS ARE, I LIVE WITH MY CHILDREN MUCH LONGER THAT YOU AND I DID NOT THROW THEM OUT LIKE YOU DID WITH YOUR’S

Before FATHER DIED… WHEN I SAW, HIM, JOEY AND AUNT CHRISTIAN AND PAUL WAS WITH ME.

BUT I DID NOT COME TO SEE YOU…. VERY INTERESTING NO?

NOW ALSO PAUL NEVER BROKE MY JAW BUT HE DID GIVING ME BLACK EYE AND HE ASK ME MANY TIME FORGIVENESS, WHICH I DID AS THE FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELES, BECAUSE WE TALKED OFTEN AND I STAY WITH HIM SEVERAL TIMES…BUT FROM 1990,WHEN YOU PUT AND SHOT AT ME IN YOUR JUNK YARD NEAR THE AIRPORT, I HAVE NEVER SPOKEN WITH YOU AND THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME THAT YOU WILL HEAR OF ME.

BECAUSE YOU ARE VERY WICKED
to andy mander part 4

Willisau, Switzerland

#30 Aug 11, 2007
WHEN FATHER DIED, YOU WROTE THE PAPER IN EIRE ABOUT FATHER BUT YOU LEFT OUT THE NAMES OF LINDA AND PAUL,

BECAUSE YOU CLAIM THAT CARLO WAS NOT THIER FATHER BUT DO/DID YOU REALIZE BY DOING THAT YOU CALLED YOUR MOTHER AND WHORE?!!!
SHE WAS STILL MARRIED TO HIM.
NOW UNDER OLD JEWISH LAW ALL CHILDREN BORN UNDER MARRIED HOUSE ARE THE CHILDREN OF THAT MAN.
BUT YOU DO NOT CARE FOR ANY ONE EXEPT YOUR BOTTLE OF 4 ROSES AND PLAY WITH YOURSELF.
HOW MANY WIVES HAVE YOU BEATEN? I LOSS COUNT AND I DO NOT CARE.

YOU BEAT ME MANY TIME AND PAUL ALSO.

THE FACT IS THAT PAUL STAY AWAY FROM YOU FOR YEARS…HE HOPE THAT YOU CHANGES BUT JUST BEFORE HIS UN TIMELY DEATH….HE WAS NEAR YOU, HE WORK WITH YOU AND HE WAS SICK OF YOU.

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID THE LAST FEW WEEKS OF HIS LIFE THERE AND YOU WOULD BE LOCKED UP HERE FOR PUSHING HIM OVER THE EDGE
YOU TALK WITH THAT DAY AND THAT NIGHT BY TELEPHONE AND I KNOW YOU AND YOU PUSH HIM AND YOU DARE HIM.

YOU ARE WICKED
to andy mander part 5

Willisau, Switzerland

#31 Aug 11, 2007
YOU STRIPPED CARLO AND HAVE HIDDEN ALL PAPERS ,YET YOU ARE SO STUPID THAT YOU THINK OTHERS ARE THE SAME.

TELL HOW CAN AN VERY OLD MAN HAVE 80 CREDITS CARDS AND THERE BE NO CASH?
YOU CLAIM TO HAVE FOUND THE STEEL BOX UNDER THE BED.

YOU WERE SHOCKED TO LEARN THAT HE WAS BANKRUPT 3 TIMES AND A SHAMED OF IT….BUT HE WAS AN BUSINESSMAN ALL HIS LIFE.

SO YOU HAVE HIS CASH…WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL? YOU THINK I WANT IT?!!! GIVE IT AWAY BECAUSE IF I GET IT ….I WILL HAVE AN BIG BONDFIRE WITH IT…AS IT WAS STOLEN FROM OTHERS

SO YOU DID NOT GET TO STEAL TO MUCH FROM PAUL….
YOU WANTED HIS TRUCK AND TOOLS

YOU WRECK THE LIFE OF MOTHER SEVERAL TIMES AND I NEVER REMEBER YOU LIVING UNDER THE SAME ROOF WITH US AFTER 1959.

BUT YOU WRECK THE CAR 1N 1963 black Buick in an car wash doing donuts “showing off” she lose here driver permit for over 5 years, you know that cause heavy pain walking to work and supporting her children…but you did not even care…she paid the people for your damage and she paid with her health.

Go go play alone as you have always done .

YOU ARE VERY VERY WICKED
ANDY AN SCREW

Willisau, Switzerland

#32 Aug 11, 2007
NOW FOR THE COSTS OF THE FURNELS OF FATHER AND PAUL ….YOU SPENT VERY LITTLE AND THE WOMAN IN EIRE,WHAT HER NAMED I TRRID TO FIND HER

YOU ANDY MANDERS OR ANOTHONY MANGIARACINA….ARE WHAT EVER YOUR PRESENT NAME IS…

YOUR’S WILL BE VERY CHEAP BEACUSE YOU ARE SO CROOKED THAT THEY WILL NOT NEED AN COFFIN….JUST 3 MEN TO TURN YOU INTO THE GOUND.
Anthony to be screw in

Willisau, Switzerland

#33 Aug 11, 2007
As you so crooked Anthony mangiaraacina
there is no need for more an 1 bottle of 4 Roses
and the 3 drunks will enjoy screwing you in to the earth
and afterward...we will enjoy talking about you and then we will take all your money and built an big bonfire and but frist use it... to clean our back side ... then burn all of it
Anthonys cat food

Willisau, Switzerland

#34 Aug 11, 2007
That way all the false income tax forms that you have filled out....as the french said " pas clear" with in your long an crooked life with be balanced...as you have direct children.
TEll us please do you want us to belive that Carlos Mangiaracina died without an dollar in his pocket?!!! What happen you? U are getting old!!!
there is an old saying" the crook will get robbed but by an better and wicker crook than himself"
So who got the cash of CARLO manders, U or the woman...feed the cats of Carlo
That was very costly cats food..........
NO!!!! Anthony ?!!!!
Anthony TONYGRAPES

Regensdorf, Switzerland

#35 Aug 12, 2007
TonyGrapes@AOL.com <TonyGrapes@AOL.com>

this man as wrong information on the mangiaracina.......and it looks like u anthony mangiaracina "CON-Artist from ga" because several times u refer to yourself TONYGRAPES OR TONYGRAPE-EATER....ANY WAY THE INFORMATION BY HIM IS WRONG AND I THINK THAT THE LIES CAME FROM YOU xHIT-HEAD IN ATL GA...GO LOOK THE BRITH DAYS ARE ALL WRONG
TONYGRAPES

Regensdorf, Switzerland

#36 Aug 12, 2007
TONY / anthony mangiaracina!!! so you do not drink , smoke and/or fight.

well you are an liar, you were an theif, years ago, you have always been an very heavy drinker...smoking several packs per day.
Playing hong tong with your "giutar"
Saturday in bars picking up "bar flies" for an quickie.
you R an 'good old boy from georgia" drinking, fighting, shooting and xore hopping as you use to said
YOU HAVE IN CHILDREN AND NO REAL FRIENDS...UNLESS YOU COUNT YOUR DRINKING PARTNERS...AND WENT YOU ARE DEAD....WILL TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THE MANY BADS THINGS YOU DID IN AN AROUNG ALTANTA OR MILLEDEGEVILLE

HEY ANDY KEEP US "LAUGHING" BULL LIKE YOURs IS LIKE YOUR COUSIN JULIEjive
juliejive@aol.com
who tries to pass off as hair nippels

do not think that she loves you...because she prefers women but some times she will go AC/DC
Andy Frist savage job

France

#37 Aug 15, 2007
1 day a long time ago in an forest near Milledegeville, 2 dim wits are trying hard to make some fast cash....they have saved copper lines from construction sites around Altanta...now they dig an hole in the forest to burn the copper...so that the rubber will be removed...so as "good old boysfrom GA" ... so they "Gerald and Andy" pour gasoline over all the pile...!!!!! NOW to light the fire?!!!! Gerald strike an match but an ANDY was looking for an paper to make an ball...His Idea was to light the ball and throw it on the pile!!!!!!.... Mean time.......... Gerald !!! bends down an stike an match....Boom ...Gerald was burned very badly and the only thing left on hime was the band of his underwear....all was gone...So Andy put him in car and off to Hosptial...GREAT NO?!!! well they had gone there ... in time being someone collected all that clean copper
RONNIE S RANTS

Warmeriville, France

#38 Aug 16, 2007
How horrible and heartless can a person be….To push his own brother to kill himself? That question is direct at You “andy antohony mangiaracina or tony and you also juie denis “ both of you had direct contact with Paul, that day and the last hour/hours his life…by telephone….but both of You ….claim …that by telephone…dose not count….but tell us please…………… only cowards hide behind telephones.
Now today…….; I am doing…….; What I told Paul to do……..;in less than 3 weeks I have throw out the telephone not one telephones. I have several one but only those who really need to know I my number. My telephone for my companies will not longer be answer by me….all calls will be direct to my Sales companies…
Why am I doing this is very simple…….
I went on vacation to Rome and Pisa and stay on the each for 18 days…
no telephones ringing and no need to telephone….
no looking for the telephones and the computer battery was flat …
I spent only 1 hour on the computer in 18 days…
And We enjoyed every second of the vacation ….no Juliejive or what is his name in Hapeville… or hairy nipples in south Georgia. In fact my lawyers send an contact for some land that I am buying…. to the wrong address…no problem …I know everyone and everyone know me…. I will sign next week and the are buyers for my apartments and the land is to be sold in September… so why an portable telephone.?
Thank you folks in Georgia , aNdY OR ANONTHOY JULIE AND GERALD,,thank you very much for the killing of Paul by your ways of life
Le méchant guette sans cesse le juste
et cherche à le mettre à mort … you push him over the edge
but your finished has been annouced
Un peu de temps encore, et le méchant ne sera plus
So enjoy your time left
Le juste se réjouira parce qu’il aura vu la vengeance.
Ses pas, il les baignera dans le sang du méchant
Tony Grapes

AOL

#39 Jul 14, 2008
Is this MANDERS the guy who had a candy store in Erie? And belonged to the VFW and the AL? If so, sorry to hear he passed away. Great guy. God Bless him and keep him..Tony
ronald is back

Château-gontier, France

#40 Apr 6, 2010
Tony Grapes wrote:
Is this MANDERS the guy who had a candy store in Erie? And belonged to the VFW and the AL? If so, sorry to hear he passed away. Great guy. God Bless him and keep him..Tony
no this is not Manders who runs an candy store in eire...I spoke with my anut christina in eire last night march 5 2010 and she told me that Manders is in an rest home in california and has been now for 4 years.
But you Tony Grapes...U R the same 1 who wrote several things about the mangiaracia in
http://genforum.genealogy.com/
now I hear that U can not reply because u are layed up.

bull shit artist will always be found out ....no Tony Grapes?/!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milledgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Millville Baptist Church Dublin Ga Mon Angie 5
Kvetra Washington Feb 8 Shelia 3
Warner Robins Recreation Department Feb 5 Billy 2
Is Warner Robins a good place to live? (Sep '08) Jan 22 Daniel 95
Review: LDI Landscape (Apr '17) Jan '18 j mathis 12
Millville Baptist Church Dublin Ga Jan '18 SNAKE 2
Kelvin R Washington Dec '17 FAKE 3

Milledgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance