Paul Mangiaracina is to be burn in Milledegeville on 3 june 2007

Posted in the Milledgeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mangiaracina-R-R

Fréjus, France

#1 May 26, 2007
I regret to inform you of the dead, of Paul Mangiaracina, my dear brotherin Ila,Georgia on Wendsay morning May 23 2007.
Gene Paul Mangiracina, was born In Eire penn but raise in Milledegeville, Our father Carlo Mangiarcina and mother was Kathrine Ethel Price from Milledeville.
WE have many friends from Baldwin. Paul Mangiaracina was an very well General Contractor in the Altanta area. He enjoy building and was an Master Carpenter.
He has an daughter Sherry Mangiaracina with her mother Maryln. He was an uncle to my children, Ronald,Peter,Heidie Mangiarcina And my son here in france Emilien Ducroz, who was surprise by the untimely dead.
But We belive in the Resurrestion of all in 1 000 years kingdom Of Christ.
My sister, there will be having the burial in Milledegville on Sunday June 3 2007...which I hope he will be place next to my mother, as there was 3 places left.
You may contact me by e mail
mangiaracina.ronald-ray@lapost e.net
Julie Denis

United States

#2 Jun 13, 2007
Dear Ronnie, It was very sad about your Brother, Paul and my cousin Paulie. I will miss him every day. Your Brother Tony, bought flowers for Paulie and put your name on them at the memorial service that was held June 10th at R.T.Patterson funeral home in Lilburn Ga. Paul's daughter shelly who is the sole heir of his estate was in charge of all the funeral arrangements for her father.Whether or not there are three spaces etc, available in the Good Shepard section of Baldwin memorial gardens or not is in question per your Brother Tony. However you may send an email to your Uncle Gerald Price who knows the details about all that. His email address is Thereal007introus@yahoo.com I loved your brother very much and considered him a friend. His funeral was very nice and nice things were said about him by everyone.
Wish you could have attended the service, his buddy, Wayne Mitchell from Milledgeville was in attendance, as well as his neigbor Trudy Gilstrap. Ronnie please contact your uncle Gerald if you have any questions in regards to the burial plots. Love your cousin. Julie Denis
Gene Paul Mangiaracina

Cannes, France

#3 Jun 18, 2007
My dear brother was put on ICE for 3 weeks because of Tony wanted and burning for less than 1 000 dollars...just the same price he paid for our father 3 years ago... much less than it cost for my mother 36 years...JUST THE CASET COSTED OVER 5 000 DOLLARS BACK THEN

ALSO IF any one who may tell me how to find records from Martin furnal Home, now when mother died we the children bought and paid for 4 places in the same place.

NOW TODAY I AM TOLD THAT THERE IS ONE LEFT BUT NOT IN THE SAME PLACE...AND ALSO THAT GRANDMOTHER PRICE IS NOW NEXT TO MY MOTHER.
ETHENL PRICE HAS AN HOME IN NORTH GEORGIA NEXT TO HER DEAR HUSBAND ROY PRICE.

WAS THE PLACES SOLD TO PAID FOR HER FURNAL?
Gene Paul Mangiaracina

Cannes, France

#4 Jun 18, 2007
Now tell please..if someone is needing help..what do you do?!! Normal people call 911 but not family members of PAUL...they talk with him just up to the time of his death. One is an junk dealer in hateville or hapeville and another is an snake in the glass, who works as debts collecter, who claims to have Cancer but that also is an lie.
SOMEONE GOT PAUL MONIES AND SHERRY WILL NEVER SEE IT AS BOTH PERSONS MENTION BEFORE ARE GOOD AT HIDING THINGS.
I may be in France but I know all about them as Paul told me before... now I will wait an see, if they did what they did in North Georgia here in France thay both be behind bars "for not helping an person indanger of death" and detourments d'argent ou heritage" ou better "mise en danger un tiers"
PEACE at Last

Annemasse, France

#5 Jun 25, 2007
Now that Paul is dead and burned...he is in Peace from the Prices and their wicked famalies..what an high Price to pay...with his soul..He called his cousin "Xullshit jive",who was eating in RED Lobster in Alt, what she said ONLY she knows but she did not...like another she Undoublely told to go head or dare him...now they do not want him place next his mother in Milledegevlle...now...that he is no longer ...wait an see the Xull xHit of the prices is coming out in the open for an judgement very late but will happen
GHost Paul

Montpellier, France

#6 Jun 26, 2007
Paul's Ghost live the true things..someone told Paul that they need eye surgery and ask him to pay..she has an big home in Alt and can't??!!! then about 2 months ago she come back with "I got cancer, Help me" All of this before and after Paul got CASH from boat accident. Now I know her here got look at her on saturday "raging and ramping" as an good girl from milledegeville, ga
Paul love this one....titre est "BITCH"
http://www.d0wn.com/article.php...
playing ball

Toulon, France

#7 Jun 27, 2007
Some family are strange,like playing tennis..OH..well 1 ball, 1 shot glass..oil...oH & then sit on them..then goto Grandy hosptial.too it them out!!!That playing Ball. R one in Hateville(hapeville)shot 5 times at brother 5 times with 44, great bad shot but later did shot an man in the head...not to loud...these are family secrets.that are in the closet but my untimely death has open the door..closet many my 1st and 2nd cousins are still in closet..but I thought that who bi/homo came out ..NO..but the closet from baldwin is very big and very closed closet..At my furenal there was an lot of Bull Xhit and it was very deep...some have no respect for me, As the write name of my beloved daughter in small little..it should be Shellysome have no respect for me, As the write name of my beloved daughter in small little..it should be Shelly. Now the CARPET BAGGEURS are now moving and stripping.
Uncle Gerald Price

La Seyne, France

#8 Jun 27, 2007
this is an very details about the family as I know them...now that you are old maybe you have learned not to lie and more?!!!

What lie did you tell my mother to get her to come to live in hell?

I understand that you and the other wick man 'andy'...CREATED AN PERFECT LIE....TELL ME PLEASE how you did it.

It was that you went to Eire, Penn and you lied to your sister saying that "Andy was in car accident and was injuryed.

Great lie but mother never forgot it.

You are in an closet and now the door is open.

Who gave you the right to Xuck our lifes..... with your wicked familiy, are known homos and dikes, not counting drunks and an just old men, who loss his balls for playing with children...right Roy was an prever.

Tell me where did the 3 places go to? paid for your mother place? Well move her to north ga next to your perver father, we need the place for our brother, who was abuse by Roy and Robert ...you know and can recall ...NO ..........well I know and do recall.
there is no stealing

Grasse, France

#9 Jun 28, 2007
There is no stealing between familiy memeber.... bull.... strange that those from milledegeville ga think so...

robbing an dead men is no ethier... well some are always wick...some are born mean & wicked:

when they beat us as chidren and abuse us for us...you were wicked 55 years ago and you have no changed .....execpt to become worse, as the bible from worse to worse

-----Original Message-----
To: mangiaracina.ronlad-ray@lapost e.net
Sent: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 1:56 pm
Ronnie, hope you are getting this email. Please contact your uncle Gerald Price at Thereal007introus@yahoo.com He knows about the burial plots, however.

Your brother Tony
said there are not three lots available,
there is only one , which is not next to your Mother
but

he doesnt care

if Paul has it.

Please try to get this resolved as the Family does'nt need this posted in the Milledgeville Forum.

De :
juliejive@aol.com

A :

Date :
13/06/2007 22:20
Objet :
[Pas de sujet]

Ajouter l'expéditeur à
mon carnet d'adresses

Please read the milledgeville forum to your message that you wrote.
Who is paulie

Geneve, Switzerland

#10 Jun 28, 2007
Dose any know paulie?
I don't know. But did Paul, good old boy
Sad for Julie as her Cousin Paul died and she also lost another one called paulie. Did not about your "cousine", sad to hear. With your eye problume, cancer, te sudden death of Paul and now also paulie. You have very very bad luck
Julie Denis
#11 Jun 29, 2007
Dear Ronnie, You are very full of rage. best that you live in France. I never asked Paul for one dime for eye surgery... and I do not live in a big house in Atlanta GA. I was not the last person to speak with Paul before his death. I had no clue that he was that depressed however, your sister, Linda, did as she knew that a Dr. had prescribed anti-depressants to him. I have never even been to Paul's home in Danielsville so I could not possibly take coins or pocket change that he had. I also spoke with your Uncle Gerald about the burial plots that you mention, only two were purchased at the time of your Mother's death and your Mother is in one and the other one was purchased by your Uncle Gerald for $300 to put your Grandmother next to your Mother. Yes I think it is sad that your Grandmother is not buried in Dacula GA as planned because my Mother was buried there thinking that she would be next to her Grandmother. Please email your Uncle Gerald at thereal007introus@yahoo.com to get the facts. Your Brother was very troubled in deed and needed professional help that everyone tried to give or get for him. I really feel for you because your facts are very distorted. Ronnie I do not know about any abuse etc or lies from 55 years ago, but from your ranting it appears that you also might need some counciling to deal with issues from your childhood as you are blaming everyone else for your Brothers death and that is just sad for you and everyone else.
juliejive

Lausanne, Switzerland

#12 Jul 1, 2007
Friday
Dear Ronnie, You are very full of rage. best that you live in France.
After having meet Gerald, Anthony, jack , your uncles and your aunt pat… It was good to leave them behind.
I k now much more about the family than you will even learn.
The facts are that …if Gerald price told me that is raining …I would have to look for my self.
Now for the lots brought then at the tme of my mother death was 4 four lots , which Paul , Linda and I found very strange because there were 5 of us …but ….the family replied , that first come first served. And I left it at that. The espace was there for us.
Now Paul was until heavy pressure you ….as he told me several times about your calling …about your made-up eye problems…………..going blind ……….need to get operated…….that was over an year ago….Then Paul was started getting the monies from the damages. He was afraid of the tax man…but I try to warn him about the snakes, who come out when one get cash.
He only when an got the anti-depressants that week –end …and he was not sure that about them…
But an BULL SHIT ARTIST come down hard on him with “OH OH OH I GOT CANCER……..I GOING TO DIE” HELP ME………….BUT PAUL KNOW HE COULD NOT HELP ……ALL MUST DIE…….YOUR MOTHER DIED OF CANCER.
NOW YOUR SO CALLED CANCER……….WHERE IS IT?!!!!!!!!!
GERALD is so tight with money that …….after his mother give him the house in Milledgeville, that he moved in with his wife and child, no problem……..yet he badly care for her ….limiting her food in take and movements.
Where do mistreating old people come from? From there children who return the buck, when the are in power.
I recall many things …….like the men fighing in PENDALE in fronT yard , or back yard …though the house and around the house.
Gerald beat both PAUL and I ……..on the drop of an hat. Last time I saw him…..HE WAS ON RAGE BECAUSE I WOULD NO LONGER WORK WITH HIM. He hunted me for several weeks… I was told about him by andy…;who said that if he even quits taking and become calm……..RUN…….RUN …….FAST
THAT Happen on day and I got out the car and ran. Crossing an train tracks …I feel safe but I hear an sound from behind. That out shape and over weight man was just behind me ………;so I now ran faster and hid in restaurant in the middle of Altanta for several hours.
I send an mail to him asking about it …you know the lots. He has not replied.
But here I know other…which show that he come not have paid for it.. One time Gerald needed an place to stock things, well he tricked me into buying it the land claiming that he would pay for it, so that he could use it for stock yard.
I was in business with him and know him very very well.
juliejive PART 2

Lausanne, Switzerland

#13 Jul 1, 2007
I move away from Georgia because of wick men like him, and several of his brothers.
I also know what you did to Paul………and I tried to get him to cut the branches with you. But you telephone to much.
NOW IF YOU WANT I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SUPPLY YOU WITH SOME DETAILS.
PAUL ASK ME IN 2000 NOW TO HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH YOU….BECAUSE HE TOLD ME ABOUT YOU AND YOU LIFE.
SO YOU PREFER DOCTORS AND LAWYERS AS FRIENDS….PAUL WAS AN SIDE KICK….YOU SOMEONE TO PUMP UP OR PUMP DRY….EVERYTIME THAT PAUL MEET YOU IN PERSON OR MY TELEPHONE…YOUR WICKED SPIRIT WOULD HURT HIM….EVEN YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER THINL THAT YOU ARE A DEMON .
NOW THAT PAUL IS NO THERE I WILL BE MORE THAT HAPPY TO TELL “THE TALES OF THE PENDALE IN MILLEDEVILLE,GEORGIA”
A
I never asked Paul for one dime for eye surgery... JUST TO PAY FOR THE COMPLETE OPERATION NOT BAD
and I do not live in a big house in Atlanta GA. YOU ARE RIGHT..YOU LIVE IN YOUR CONDO NEAR ROSWELL I was not the last person to speak with Paul before his death. You are right again ….you spoke with him by telephone and you continue to stay with your tables quests and enjoy your meal at the restaurant .
When Gerald claimed to have paid for it ….you still was in pampers?!!!
And when your mother died and after your.
Is your nose a little brown? Or is that you are to blind to see the real people from “pendale”, your grandfather you remember….in Wilson county …there again …..strange…. He left all to his grandchildren in an will……..but again you were left out.
Paul told me one day that “Julie never get mad …………….but even………;very even……….;”
Comme the Français dite
La plaque de vengeance qui est mieux mangée le froid
Andy you are an very good had that., also one day he hit an driver of the car he was in ….an then claimed that they broke their nose because they jump on his hand.
Wick people from Baldwin country.
If you do not know go talk with Jr Lord at Tombsboro Georgia, maybe he will talk with you but not sure.
How did you like the video look just like someone in the familiy near altanta…no
This is an perfect details about someone PAUL told not to be around / contact / not give my telephone.
I told PAUL MANY TIMES TO PUT MOST OF YOU ON AN LIST YOU KNOW!!!“ BLACK LIST”…..CHANGE ADDRESS …….
HOW TELEPHONES IN BROKE WITH YOU AND THE OTHERS ONLY HE KNEW.
OH BY THE WAY I HAVE ALWAYS KEEP AN BLOCK ON YOUR E MAIL AND I BLOCK MANY THINGS AND THE LIST IS LONG AND YOU ARE ON IT
The AIR IS GREAT HERE AND THE PEACE FROM THE OLD FAMILY IN GEORGIA IS VERY ENJOYABLE AND PLAN TO STAY FOR A WHILE...NEW FRIENDS AND FAMILY, WHO DO NOT HAVE KNIFES TO PLAY WITH AND MEN AND WOMEN OF PEACE.
YOU HAVE NOT BEEN INVITED AND WILL NOT BE SO NEITHER;
NOW TELL ME PLEASE IS LOOKS LIKE YOUR NOSE IS NOT JUST AN LITTLE BROWN BUT IS VERY DARK IN COLOR
gERALD prices

Lausanne, Switzerland

#14 Jul 1, 2007
I k now much more about the family than you will even learn.
The facts are that …if Gerald price told me that is raining …I would have to look for my self.

Now for the lots brought then at the tme of my mother death was 4 four lots , which Paul , Linda and I found very strange because there were 5 of us …but ….the family replied , that first come first served. And I left it at that. The espace was there for us.

Now Paul was until heavy pressure you ….as he told me several times about your calling …about your made-up eye problems…………..going blind ……….need to get operated…….that was over an year ago….Then Paul was started getting the monies from the damages. He was afraid of the tax man…but I try to warn him about the snakes, who come out when one get cash.

He only when an got the anti-depressants that week –end …and he was not sure that about them…

But an BULL SHIT ARTIST come down hard on him with “OH OH OH I GOT CANCER……..I GOING TO DIE” HELP ME………….BUT PAUL KNOW HE COULD NOT HELP ……ALL MUST DIE…….YOUR MOTHER DIED OF CANCER.
NOW YOUR SO CALLED CANCER……….WHERE IS IT?!!!!!!!!!

GERALD is so tight with money that …….after his mother give him the house in Milledgeville, that he moved in with his wife and child, no problem……..yet he badly care for her ….limiting her food in take and movements.

Where do mistreating old people come from? From there children who return the buck, when the are in power.

I recall many things …….like the men fighing in PENDALE in fronT yard , or back yard …though the house and around the house.

Gerald beat both PAUL and I ……..on the drop of an hat. Last time I saw him…..HE WAS ON RAGE BECAUSE I WOULD NO LONGER WORK WITH HIM. He hunted me for several weeks… I was told about him by andy…;who said that if he even quits taking and become calm……..RUN…….RUN …….FAST
THAT Happen on day and I got out the car and ran. Crossing an train tracks …I feel safe but I hear an sound from behind. That out shape and over weight man was just behind me ………;so I now ran faster and hid in restaurant in the middle of Altanta for several hours.

I send an mail to him asking about it …you know the lots. He has not replied.
But here I know other…which show that he come not have paid for it.. One time Gerald needed an place to stock things, well he tricked me into buying it the land claiming that he would pay for it, so that he could use it for stock yard.
I was in business with him and know him very very well.
dearest juliiiiii

Paris, France

#15 Jul 5, 2007
Dearest julie

You have not changed , poor julie go crying to th famliy but at least tell them, where they read about it.
Why hide it from them? I will not hide it. You now claim to need an doctor!!! But why did you wait all the years to go to one?!!! Had you went long time ago(very very longgggggggg timeeeeee) Paul would now be alive.
I know all about the things that you did to Paul. I told him years ago….to cut off …all contact with you, yet he feel sorry for you.
Now there was an song years ago from Joe South, which is about games people play.

Paul loved the video, about the she dog. I will be more… than… happy to e mail to all the family, as are willing tell them about it , excuse me did you forget to give the address was it an error, if so then give me there address on internet and I will do for you forget to give the correct address.

Now what you people did to Paul, may be against the law in Georgia, but how lucky you are because here it is against the law…

Now an person is danger …I would stop and help , I would do all I can for them. I have gone in burning buildings to get them out and I have dived into to water to save people.

But Paul was not lucky, about those close to him, instead of coming in to save him or the less throwing an rope or tree branch, as we learn …you people threw rocks and rope weighted down with an ton of rocks.

I know what you all did but it is not against the law but was against the conscience of all good people.

Paul told me all about the things you did to him. But what you did in bed was not of interest to me.

An good crook makes the victims think it was their fault. You are good…you take the cake. The killer claims always that it was the fault of the one they killed….

Now you may go back to playing with your doctors and lawyers, as you were shame to present Paul to them.

But we all know about debt collectors and people who “rependre” repossess cars .
Hello j a

Gaillard, France

#16 Jul 5, 2007
I have told Paul to block you, and he did not listen but maybe others will.
Now why tell it public? Because every one should know if there is an snake in the garden...so that we walk around it.
Also so that you and the one in hapeville may not hide the things any more...

Now all know, they know that you know...so think about j and hateville..........

went you talk with them you no longer need to hide..we have always know about you and your ways....
Harry Nipples

United States

#17 Jul 10, 2007
Ronnie is one seriously sick homme.
to harry

Sussargues, France

#18 Jul 12, 2007
you must go an listen to Joe South from macon...he is talking about games that people play...the sick ones are from price family,and some frist and second cousins...which strange as it may be enjoys same sex and beating smaller ones...but listen and listen well...you may hid between false names, any frist grader can find the word for man in french but here's one you will not find...

http://www.d0wn.com/article.php...
but I leave it with another singer
with an name as hairy nipples...I would have changed it long time ago...it must have been very hard in school for you
to harry I am

Montpellier, France

#19 Jul 13, 2007
Dearest hariy nippels...I am still laughing...only an liz:::like julie could come up with an name like yours...now go an type your name on google...ah ah....did you see the video on partying that julie enjoys.must go but will keep laughting harry nipples...

nipples with hair only an dike would think that up...
I though dikes where in Holland but the there in altanta ...who drive to albany
hairy nippels

France

#20 Jul 16, 2007
I am traveling in france, swissland and roma ...so I will be happy to spead your name around..the italain will enjoy an good laugh...ah ..he..he as the russians say

Ps I hope you do not hair on the nipples......that would be the top of the top

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milledgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anxiety :( Wed Skittles9404 1
Bad neighbors (May '07) Nov 26 barnhater 13
Is Warner Robins a good place to live? (Sep '08) Nov 24 Geoff 81
stupid southerners (May '12) Oct '14 GCproudalum 37
Review: Jomic Home Restorations (Jun '11) Sep '14 jkchd07- Honest C... 64
government Sep '14 barnhater 2
Radio 'Hams' handle emergency communications Sep '14 HAM 12345 2

Milledgeville News Video

Milledgeville Dating
Find my Match