YouNews: Black Valedictorian Graduate...

YouNews: Black Valedictorian Graduates from JHA

There are 3 comments on the Fox 24 story from May 8, 2012, titled YouNews: Black Valedictorian Graduates from JHA. In it, Fox 24 reports that:

Brittney Gresham First African American to Graduate from John Hancock Academy, Sparta, GA On May 14, 2012, Brittney Symone' Angel Gresham will be the First African American student to graduate from John Hancock Academy, a private school located in Sparta, GA.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 24.

Peace

Lilburn, GA

#1 May 12, 2012
Congratulations, Britney on your great achievement, and much success as you pursue advanced studies. Continue to strive for the best!
Brittney Gresham

Columbus, GA

#2 Sep 15, 2012
Thank you soo much !
Ms C54 from Sparta

Conyers, GA

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Brittney Gresham wrote:
Thank you soo much !
Brittney;
Seeing this story-I know God has blessed you with an armour they no man can take down..Congratulations and continue to stand strong.
Being borne and raised in dear old Sparta, this news is showing and telling the world - We all can change..righteous shall always prevail.. SPREAD YOUR WINGS AN FLY, MY DEAR...May you return to Sparta one day...and show Sparta that anything can be done if you are just willing to try..much sucess to you..Now my question to all of PAST LEADERS in Sparta-
What was the purpose for JHA in the first place? to separate colors? God designed this earth with color and THANKS GOD HE DID! The world would be a very dull place without: COLOR
Thank God we get older and wiser...Congratulations to John Hancock Academy....for opening your hearts, eyes, mind and school doors to the world we now live in...This makes my heart smile..:)
Congrats Brittney, and to your parents..who knew it was time to change..and did...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milledgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who was Kevin Wellons Thu Ethan 3
Emergency Management Feb 13 Herman J 4
pain clinc Jan '17 Lady D 1
Review: Jomic Home Restorations (Jun '11) Dec '16 TerryJ99 71
Krystal Dec '16 Catapult 1
Respirtory Therapist Jeremy Sisk Dec '16 LISA 1
Rick Perez Nov '16 Jessie 1

Milledgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance