Baldwin County working on healthier c...

Baldwin County working on healthier community

There are 1 comment on the The Macon Telegraph story from Nov 14, 2010, titled Baldwin County working on healthier community. In it, The Macon Telegraph reports that:

Baldwin County officials are working to build a vibrant community where children can safely bike to school, then eat nutritious snacks they've grown themselves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Macon Telegraph.

robert m

New Boston, TX

#1 Nov 18, 2010
i take my kids and its what a joke!! kids, riding there bikes to school,a nightmare!!!!!!!most times it takes 30 min's to just go a quater mile! then the accidents at least 3 to 4 a week and they want kids too ride bikes too school,well as smart as the school board is, they decided to put six, yes six schools in the worst posible place with the 441 by-pass on one side hwy 22 at one end and hwy 49 at the other of a narrow two lane road,and on top of that you have G.C.S.U with it dorms and ball feilds studk right in the middle of it all its a nightmare, my question is where are they going too ride there bikes,why at the by-pass and hwy 49 drossing lives have been lost only can dream what would happen,and where this two lane road meets hwy 22 i can'yt even begain to count the accidents at that end, God be with our kids for the B.O.E and city plannes arent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milledgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any working girls? Mon RANDYrandy 2
dr sachy (Sep '12) Jul '16 RexHEX 3
News Shaheen pushes for Warner Robins spokesman posi... (Jan '12) Jul '16 yellowbox 4
News Psychiatric patients are vulnerable when state ... (Jun '07) Jul '16 Shasta Eubanks 16
Kara cannon Jun '16 Just interested 4
looking for a good church (Dec '11) Jun '16 Yep 12
Does anybody Know Brooks Nesmith? Jun '16 RANDYrandy 3

Milledgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milledgeville Mortgages