games plus milledgeville
CUSTOMER

Viola, TN

#1 Apr 15, 2009
I DON'T KNOW WHO WROTE THE LAST 2 COMMENTS ABOUT GAMES PLUS IN MILLEDGEVILLE, BUT I HAVE BEEN SHOPPING WITH GAMES PLUS SINCE THEY OPENED AND THEY HAVE PROVIDED US WITH GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HAVE THE BEST PRICES OF ANYWHERE AROUND. WHOEVER WROTE THAT GAMES PLUS/WAYNE WAS RACIST MUST HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THE STORE BEFORE BECAUSE THERE ARE TWO BLACK MEN AND TWO WHITE MEN AND A WHITE WOMAN THAT WORKS THERE SO HOW COULD SOMEONE GET RACIST OUT OF THAT. SO WHOEVER IS MAKING THESE UNEDUCATED COMMENTS SHOULD REALLY GO CHECK IT OUT FOR THEMSELVES BEFORE MAKING INCORRECT COMMENTS, AND FURTHERMORE IF THE PHONE IS BUSY THEN I AM SURE THEY ARE TALKING WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS SOMETIMES WE HAVE HAD TO CALL SEVERAL TIMES TO GET THROUGH AS WELL BECAUSE THEY ARE EXTREMELY BUSY AT TIMES. FINALLY I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS PLUG N PLAY CHARACTER IS BUT WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD DRIVE OVER AN HOUR TO BUY GAMES THAT THEY CAN BUY LOCALLY PROBABLY AT BETTER PRICES AND WITH BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE. WE APPRECIATE YOU GAMES PLUS AND WISH YOU THE BEST ALWAYS AND FOR ALL YOU HATERS GET A LIFE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milledgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Millville Baptist Church Dublin Ga Mon Angie 5
Kvetra Washington Feb 8 Shelia 3
Warner Robins Recreation Department Feb 5 Billy 2
Is Warner Robins a good place to live? (Sep '08) Jan 22 Daniel 95
Review: LDI Landscape (Apr '17) Jan '18 j mathis 12
Millville Baptist Church Dublin Ga Jan '18 SNAKE 2
Kelvin R Washington Dec '17 FAKE 3

Milledgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance