Love

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Search; What have the Tea Party and the Church of Satan got in common?
Search; The Billionaires who bankroll the Tea Party
These Billionaires are using the Tea Party to abolish Social Security, Medicare, Unemployment Insurance and all other social safety net programs.
Search; Tea Party Leaders say they want to abolish Social Security,video
The Tea Party chose the atheist Ayn Rand as their Philosopher, Messiah and her book, "Atlas Shrugged", as their Bible.
Tea Party heroine, Ayn Rand despised Social Security, Medicare, Unemployment Insurance, and all social safety net programs. Ayn Rand worshipped the industrial and business tycoons of her day. Anything the tycoons liked, Ayn Rand liked. Anything the tycoons hated, Ayn Rand hated as well. Ayn rand despised Christianity.
Rand said, "Christianity is a sign of weakness in a capitalist society."
Search; Mike Wallace - Ayn Rand interviews,video
See and hear this evil woman tell Mike Wallace, "I wouldn't feed the poor if they were starving to death."
Love

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Tea Party heroine Ayn Rand was a snooty elitist. Ayn Rand said, "The poor and the working class are parasites feeding on the wealth accumulated by their intellectual superiors." Ayn Rand despised Social Security, Medicare, and Unemployment Insurance and wanted them and all other social safety net programs abolished. Ayn Rand said, "Social Security and Unemployment Insurance are hammocks that the people relax in, and these programs encourage laziness and a reluctance to work in the people." Tell that to your 80 year old Grandpa.
Love

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Search; Paul Ryan(R) WI - Ayn Rand
Paul Ryan says, "Ayn Rand's books led me into politics."
Search; Eric Cantor(R)VA - Ayn Rand
Eric Cantor says, "Ayn Rand guides every move I make."
Ryan, Cantor, and the Tea Party publicly adore Ayn Rand. Anton Lavey, founder of the Church of Satan, and author of the Satanic Bible also adored Ayn Rand. Lavey said, "Satanism is just Ayn Rand's philosophy with ceremony and rituals added."
Love

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Search; Tea Party wants to abolish Public Schools
Teapartier

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

The tea party message is all about smaller government, less taxes, and less government intrusion. I recognize that this scares the bejesus out of those who have grown to rely on government programs. Many of these programs are not sustainable any longer without massive tax increases. There is nothing evil about the above position.
wrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Teapartier wrote:
The tea party message is all about smaller government, less taxes, and less government intrusion. I recognize that this scares the bejesus out of those who have grown to rely on government programs. Many of these programs are not sustainable any longer without massive tax increases. There is nothing evil aboout the above position.

Actually, the tea party is supported the richest of Americans for one simple reason, INCREASED PROFITS. Deregulation not only allows these people an immediate capital increase but gives them more of what they came to expect when Bush was in the White House, which was POWER. You goofballs can hide behind your romantic sales pitches of a truly free America but in reality, you are asking the American people to give up their protection and submit to an America that would see their rights as Americans SACRIFICED in the name of profits and shareholders. NO THANKS!
Teapartier

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the tea party is supported the richest of Americans for one simple reason, INCREASED PROFITS. Deregulation not only allows these people an immediate capital increase but gives them more of what they came to expect when Bush was in the White House, which was POWER. You goofballs can hide behind your romantic sales pitches of a truly free America but in reality, you are asking the American people to give up their protection and submit to an America that would see their rights as Americans SACRIFICED in the name of profits and shareholders. NO THANKS!
with 15 years of IRS data to back this up, it has been shown that of the 100 largest corporations, more was paid to the IRS in taxes than to shareholders

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Milledgeville News Video

•••
•••

Milledgeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Milledgeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE