Man Killed Outside Warner Robins Club

Sep 4, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 13WMAZ-TV

A Louisiana man is charged with shooting and killing another man outside a Warner Robins nightclub early Friday.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
warner robins

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 9, 2009
 

Judged:

1

I just want to say this. I dont know Cj or Leblanc but i do know that if Leblanc could take it all back he would. Someone posted his myspace information and i checked it out. I know real thugs when i see them and this Leblanc guy was not one of them. My brother is put away right now for 30yrs for a crime he committed and would give an arm and leg to take back the irrational decision he made on that dreadful day. Leblanc is no exception. If you do the crime you must pay the time and this is just sad, it really is. Both families are in need of prayer because only God can help heal your wounds and it is going to be a slow process.
Just Me

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 3, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

aDirtyworld wrote:
first of all did any of ya;ll know the guy that did the shooting? hell no don't sit up there and say he was a thug or a dumb guy because you don't know.know your facts before you say stuff about someone, ya'll saying all that stuff about the guy who got killed like he was a saint,but did you really know him?i doubt it, because he wasn't from around there he's labled as a thug. i send my condolences to both families.
Hey genius, he brought a gun to the club, pulled it out and KILLED someone. That's what makes him a thug. His actions speak louder than anything else. That man did not deserve to die over some bullshit. If your boy wasn't a thug why did he commit a senseless act of violence? That's what a thug does. Oh wait, a coward because he couldn't fight him man to man. Hope your homie doesn't drop the soap when he gets to prison! I saw his picture, he's got a pretty mouth.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 7, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Lamom18 wrote:
To all the know it alls.Get the facts before you start rambling off not knowing what happen I to feel for the young man that got shot, but I feel just as bad for the young man who did the shooting so before you guys start calling him a thug an a dumb guy know that he is a son ,brother an a father an is loved just as well.We should be praying for both families.
To hell with this piece of garbage. Rot in hell loser.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 7, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

warner robins wrote:
My brother is put away right now for 30yrs for a crime he committed
I hope you have been bringing him lots of axle grease when you visit. I am sure he needs plenty before Bubba and Tyrone have for their date night.
Georgia Peach

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Nov 17, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I just heard the about CJ. I really didn't know CJ, for along time, but I knew enough of him, to know that he didn't deserve this cruel act. I do pray for his family, as well as the other family to also lose their son. The only differece is they still can visit him, but CJ family can only visit the grave site, alone with memories. I enjoyed all the good times I had with CJ, and I will cherish every moment. It is not for us to judge, but God, and the Bible said's to be sure your sins will find you out. I don't know who this other guy is, but may God have mercy upon his soul. We all love you, and you will be missed CJ. God bless your family, and they will always be in my pray's. I will always love you CJ!
Lil Ugly

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Apr 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

It's been 7 months since CJ has passed and it stills feel like yesterday I got the phone call with the news. Nobody knows what really transpired that night and you'll probably never know. The fact still remains that he is no longer here. There is not a day that doesn't go by that I don't think about him. I truly, truly miss my friend, my heart, my love. Bless his family for the healing process that they are enduring. RIP CJ
lolo

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Apr 23, 2010
 
I know what transpired.
Eyes of the Law

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
May 20, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Lamom18 wrote:
t he is a son ,brother an a father an is loved just as well.
Also now an alleged murderer.
mr not bias

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jul 12, 2010
 
I am tired of this men need to be men shit! Real men walk away no matter what. I feel for this cj guy but at the same time you said it yourself he was too big! The guy was scared out of his mind! A person can die in a fist fight!! So stop with this men need to be men shit and start showing what real men do, WALK THE FUCK AWAY!!! That goes for both sides!!
so sad wrote:
how can you defend Leblanc? He pistol whipped him AFTER shooting him??? How is that excusable. Even if he was in fear, CJ was off of him after that shot. why continue????
Ghost says CJ may have done the same...NOT! CJ first off is too big for anyone to just drag out of a vehicle so I know he would not have been scared enough to do some punk ISH like pull a gun. He didnt pull a gun at all that night so what gave leblanc the right to pull one? cause he was scared someone may punch him??? Men need to be MEN!
ALSO Larouge isnt the kind of club that normally carries a rowdy crowd. Its normally something for the civilized people who like to have good clean SAFE fun/interaction. It just so happened that night they didnt enforce their normal rules which led to some unsavory characters being there. I dont know Leblanc so i wont judge his character and i know his family/friends have had a loss as well but we need to take respnsibility for our actions. He messed up. They shouldnt have been fighting at all but CJ is one who takes up for people and thats what he was trying to do. It clearly escalated to fast and now my homie is gone. RIP CJ
SHEMEKA

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

IS WAS JUST LOOKING FOR A GUY BY THIS NAME..IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN SEE A PICURE...I THINK ITS HIM BUT I REALLY HOPE NOT...AND IF SO CAN U CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL...natoya26@yahoo.com...t hanks
Mike The Barber wrote:
I used to cut CJ when he was stationed at Shaw Air force Base in Sumter South Carolina. My condolences go out to his family. RIP CJ one love homey.
jaylove

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Nov 25, 2012
 
Listen I'm outchea but I'm not a thug, but is a victim of gun violence frum a TRUE coward! The shooter doesn't fit dat profille frum da shooting evidence! Definitely feel for my war-town soldier n I never knew him but no one deserves 2 die by da hands of a human being! If its already been noted dat da man charged wit da shooting has already been released n has been bck n his hme of Louisiana loooong time ago so sum how sum way da truth prevailed n da pain really only continues 4 ONE family. Bless his family
John Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Nov 29, 2012
 
Win Win.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Milledgeville Discussions

Search the Milledgeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min Laugh a Minute 39,466
Is Warner Robins a good place to live? (Sep '08) 11 hr educator of rednecks 72
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Review: PetSmart Apr 12 christy 1
Cyber Barn on Carl Vinson Pkwy. Les Pell (May '09) Apr 5 Chrismaster1 24
Warner Robins salesman out of ‘Tonight Sho... Apr 2 Kattie 1
Most Dangerous Small Cities in America Mar 28 Escaped 2
•••
•••

Milledgeville News Video

•••
Milledgeville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Milledgeville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Milledgeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••