|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

HonestConsumer wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be kidding me! He sounds like a jerk that would go that far away to stay out of trouble. I don't think Houston County would serve warrant that far away. In any shape form or fashion I will not let this rest. I'll try what you sent to me and go from there. I am serious about a $100 reward for his where abouts and if I find him with your info, I will get into contact with you. Thanks Honest Consumer
Do you think that P.O. Box is still good? I've changed my mind and have decided to go after him. Please contact me!
Jerry Coile

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

done in 2 wrote:
If your looking for this man I will help you!!!
Yes I am looking for this boy! I said boy! I'm re interested in locating this boy named Mike Kersey! If you help me I would be very grateful. He's gonna pay up one way or another. I need any recent activity you know about Mike Kersey. You can reach me by email at jkc11@cox.net. Thanks for responding.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Update on Johnny Michael Kersey known as JOMIC Home Restoration/Kersey Smokehouse. He has a small BBQ place @1906 Hwy 441 S in Wrightsville Ga. He is living in Dublin I have home address and all. He has others in his home town of Dublin that he has ripped off as well. We all need to come together and put a STOP to him. If we don't come together nothing will ever get done. He has not paid his taxes on his so called restaurant, has not filed taxes in over 10 years. He has been reported to the IRS. HE HAS GOT TO BE STOPPED!!!!!
Histimeisup

Barnwell, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

He is in dublin now opened kerseys bbq on 441 IN DUBLIN Good luck and HAPPY CON MAN HUNTING AND HIS FULL NAME IS JOHNNY MICHAEL KERSEY THAT WILL HELP WHEN FILING CHARGES FILED MINE ALREADY
Histimeisup

Barnwell, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

He has a small BBQ place @1906 Hwy 441 S in DUBLIN, GA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Filing a lawsuit is not going to do anything. He had three filed and was supposed to go to court on all three in one day and didnt show up for court.So all they do is rule in your favor but you will never see your money. The best way to get your money is file a warrant for Theft by Conversion. Then you will get your money cause he will have to pay the bond. I know this for a fact I have seen him locked up many of times for this just recently in November 7, 2012.
Tired of this con man

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Why in the world can someone not put this man in jail.!!!! He has taken from lots of people and he keeps running about like he hasnt done a thing. Opening resturants all over the places and nobody can do a thing. Its just crazy!!!!!!!!
Enough is enough

Flagler Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Cause no one will step up and actually take out warrants for him. Take out a warrant and proceed with it!!!!!!!!!! Suing him does NO GOOD cause he still won't pay even if the courts are in your favor. Seen it happen.
Tired of this con man wrote:
Why in the world can someone not put this man in jail.!!!! He has taken from lots of people and he keeps running about like he hasnt done a thing. Opening resturants all over the places and nobody can do a thing. Its just crazy!!!!!!!!
Jerry Coile

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

I will contact you on Monday and go ahead as planned. I've got free time now and will finish what he started. You can contact me sooner if you prefer but, it's just to tighten up any loose ends.
Missy

Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Honest Consumer wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear lady I most surely would like to get any information you can provide. I have been pursueing him since last Oct. when he walked off the job telling me he wasn't going to finish what he started. He keeps moving and I need an address that I can provide to the magistrate court. If you will help me I'll help you anyway I can, I promise!
I can give you his current address, he started a job under contract for a very nice old lady and scammed her badly, we are repairing his screw ups and finishing the job he was suppose to do, we are working with the lady and enjoy just going to her house to visit as well she is such a sweet person. Contact me at malissa.chadmark@yahoo.com for any information on Mike Kersey.
Tired of this con man

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I can give you his current address, he started a job under contract for a very nice old lady and scammed her badly, we are repairing his screw ups and finishing the job he was suppose to do, we are working with the lady and enjoy just going to her house to visit as well she is such a sweet person. Contact me at malissa.chadmark@yahoo.com for any information on Mike Kersey.
I can give you any info you need. I'm tired of this man getting away with it. He needs to be put in jail. Who was the lady he did this too??
Jerry Coile

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Malissa, I got a post on Topics this morning but I didn't see any update on this story. What has he done now?
Tired of this con man

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Jerry Coile wrote:
Malissa, I got a post on Topics this morning but I didn't see any update on this story. What has he done now?
Jerry, don't worry about it your not going to do anything to him. All you do is talk about it.
Jerry Coile

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Are you the lady I talked to on the phone 3 or 4 weeks ago? It was my understanding that you were going to file chatges against him and once you did that you were going to call me and let me know and then,......I would file charges of my own and be a witness for this lady you were telling me about that was in her 80's or 90's that he had just done this too. I know this much,....you can't just arrest someone without substantiated proof! I need names, phone numbers, addresses of the people who have been scamed by Mike Kersey and witnesses names, addresses, and phone numbers! Police or detectives will then investigate and should they find enough evidence of a crime, then they will issue a warrant for his arrest. You just can't go to the police department anf say ,..hey I want this person arrested for this or that. I will do something if the ones you or I have talked with are willing to provide that information so they can be summoned to testify against Kersey.
Do you think I can have you inconveinenced and have you arrested just on accusations alone??? Hell no! I could turn right around and be counter sued for false arrest!
If you are willing to give me solid infomation of phone numbers and addresses of people including yourself that will stand up and testify if need be,......THEN I WILL GLADLY GO TO POLICE HERE IN HOUSTON COUNTY and file charges! Are you willing to furnish me this info?
Tired of this con man

Ranburne, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

He is moving again!
Jerry Coile

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

He is moving again!
Where is he moving to? Can you give me the address?
Really

Fort Benning, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

This there anyone out there that can put this man where he belongs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Does anyone know his new address? I received a letter back from the IRS where I turned him in and they need currect address as the address I gave them he is no longer at. It's time to put a stop to him!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

His new address is 300 Hillside Drive Dublin, Ga
Jerry Coile

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

TerryJ99 wrote:
His new address is 300 Hillside Drive Dublin, Ga
Is this the latest news on Kersey? The one about him living on Hillside Dr.? TerryJ99 would you contact me and let me know who you are? I still keep tabs on Kersey and would like information if you have any.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Milledgeville Discussions

Search the Milledgeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min Sick Man Freud 50,024
Is Warner Robins a good place to live? (Sep '08) Tue Nick Jonas 75
looking for chaquita blair (May '10) Mon Nick Jonas 4
Review: LA Fete (Jun '11) Jul 28 Community member 5
steak n shake WARNING Jul 27 The_Saint 3
Warner Robins man accused of striking dog with ... Jul 27 The_Saint 3
Gordon mayor suspended again Jul 24 word From God 1
•••
•••

Milledgeville News Video

•••
Milledgeville Dating

more search filters