Anonymous

Warner Robins, GA

#40 Jul 18, 2012
this is crazy wrote:
you have his number so just call him
I don't mean to be crude but, what good is a darn phone number??? Really??? I have called Mr. Kersey and he will talk bull...t with you but, he won't mention finishing a job or returning the money he took. He won't tell you where he lives, he constantly changes addresses so you can't locate him. Get real man, are you stupid as he is? By the way, I bet this is Mike himself posting the above quote! You are going to learn a lesson Mr. Kersey. How does it feel having all these people despise you for what you've did to them? I'd hate to be in your shoes cause what would have cost you a little money and you go your way and I go mine,.....will now cost you more than what you originally took, you thief!
Anonymous

Warner Robins, GA

#41 Jul 18, 2012
this is crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
it's sad that his ex-girlfriend and ex-wife don't have anything better to do. All they do is sit around not working and stay on the computer I quess. If you got a job and quit doing drugs you wouldn't have time for this. I would hate to know that I had to depend on my ex and the government to provide for me and child. I guess when the law takes affect you will quit getting food stamps or come off the drugs. I would never smoke around my child much less smoke pot with my child in the home. And leave my child late at night to go see my boyfriend in jail.
Ma'am, I see that he has got you blindfolded too and I'm sorry to hear that. He is likable until you've been around him awhile. For pete's sake, do you condone a thief, embezler, con man, cause if you do you must be his mother, only a mother will go to any length's possible to defend their son no matter how low down and dirty they are! This guy needs treatment from somewhere because if he continues to do as he is doing, I'd almost bet you he'll serve time one day or worse!
Honest in Dublin

Tallapoosa, GA

#44 Jul 21, 2012
May 2012 he got 400.00 dollars from me in Dublin Ga for lawn care, and he did not complete the work, I called him 3 times and he will not return the call. Can we all meet, hire a PI, take him to court, and get our money? I'm new to the area. If he stole over 500.00 dollars is this a felony in Georgia?
Concerned

Orlando, FL

#45 Jul 22, 2012
Honest in Dublin wrote:
May 2012 he got 400.00 dollars from me in Dublin Ga for lawn care, and he did not complete the work, I called him 3 times and he will not return the call. Can we all meet, hire a PI, take him to court, and get our money? I'm new to the area. If he stole over 500.00 dollars is this a felony in Georgia?
That's sad that he is doing the same crap in is home town. Now everybody can truely see what a con man he really is. Sad that people make a living doing that.
Anonymous

Warner Robins, GA

#48 Jul 22, 2012
Honest in Dublin wrote:
Hello, I'm Jerry Coile and I'm listed as the honest consumer on here and I'm glad you came forward with the information you gave. It only continues my resolve to see this guy in Jail for all his crimes. Stayed tuned to this site because I will have more information to post very soon and I'd like to get statements from anyone that will write one. If we all do this and when and I said WHEN I get him to court, not IF, together we can make a difference as to whether he gets jail time and or our money back! Thanks
this is crazy

Dublin, GA

#49 Jul 22, 2012
jkchd07 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, I'm Jerry Coile and I'm listed as the honest consumer on here and I'm glad you came forward with the information you gave. It only continues my resolve to see this guy in Jail for all his crimes. Stayed tuned to this site because I will have more information to post very soon and I'd like to get statements from anyone that will write one. If we all do this and when and I said WHEN I get him to court, not IF, together we can make a difference as to whether he gets jail time and or our money back! Thanks
Jerry, Mike said to call me asap!!!!!!! He has tried to resolve this issue with you several times and you kept adding work. Maybe your mama and dad's money has run out and Mike has run out of patience. This slander needs too stop if you want to go to court then do it. And to the people with the yard work if you have a problem please call Mike to resolve this issue. He did everything but the weedeating because it messed up and before he got it fixed you hired someone else.
Concerned

Orlando, FL

#50 Jul 26, 2012
this is crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerry, Mike said to call me asap!!!!!!! He has tried to resolve this issue with you several times and you kept adding work. Maybe your mama and dad's money has run out and Mike has run out of patience. This slander needs too stop if you want to go to court then do it. And to the people with the yard work if you have a problem please call Mike to resolve this issue. He did everything but the weedeating because it messed up and before he got it fixed you hired someone else.
To funny.....same ole story its either raining, somebody died, worker didn't show up, something broke......etc. Then has his grifriend call to try and smooth things over. Heard this same story when it's was about my fence.
this is crazy

Cadwell, GA

#51 Jul 27, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
To funny.....same ole story its either raining, somebody died, worker didn't show up, something broke......etc. Then has his grifriend call to try and smooth things over. Heard this same story when it's was about my fence.
Good try girl!! Why don't you stop he has never worked in Florida, Virginia, Atlanta or anywhere else outside of state. If you have a problem you know the number why don't you call. Also he hasn't moved 4 times since December so that shows how much you know. Some people just don't know when to move on. If you would put as much effort into the relationship your in now than worrying about him maybe things will work out with yall. If he is not mistaken the law looking for someone in your household.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#52 Jul 28, 2012
this is crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good try girl!! Why don't you stop he has never worked in Florida, Virginia, Atlanta or anywhere else outside of state. If you have a problem you know the number why don't you call. Also he hasn't moved 4 times since December so that shows how much you know. Some people just don't know when to move on. If you would put as much effort into the relationship your in now than worrying about him maybe things will work out with yall. If he is not mistaken the law looking for someone in your household.
My relationship is absolutly wonderful. So your message on fb didn't work. Sorry you can't say the same. No one in my household is running. Been at same address for 2 yrs now. So I wouldn't say that was hiding. Moving from place to place is hiding. So sweety know your facts I could care less what he does or who he does but when asked from others I will tell what I know.So keep on trying to make me look like the bad guy but everyone in Macon & Warner Robins knows the truth. And as far as the people posting from different states he has done or should I say suppose to do work for people in the military. Cause I know personally the two ladies about the fence cause one came to the house to get her money...lol Lay down with dogs wake up with fleas!!!!

Location hidden

#54 Jul 28, 2012
Funny you don't have a CLUE. Everybody has the same story about him. Don't need prayers from you you need to pray for him but thanks!!!!!
Done in

Warner Robins, GA

#55 Aug 6, 2012
This man is a lair, thief, and a dispictable person. HE WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!!!!!
Jerry Coile- Honest Consu

Warner Robins, GA

#56 Aug 6, 2012
This is a update on Mike Kersey. I have physically found Mike Kersey and I want to say he is running a BBQ outlet for lack of a better word,on Hyw. 319 just outside of the Wrightsville Courthouse. It is probably no more than two miles from the Courthouse in Wrightsville. I talked to him for first time in person and he just keeps saying, "take me to court", and when I got there at the couethouse the chief of police came and parked right beside my car and waited til I got out of my car to go into courthouse and said, "can I help you" and my reply to him was yes you can, Im here to file a claim for prosecution of one of your distinguished citizens and I have been looking for him since October 2011 and I have found him. He walked me into courthouse and took me to the city clerks office. So, if his girlfriend will tell me her phone number or call me with her address I will apperciate it, so we can put this matter behind us all and move on with our lives. It shouldnn't be much longer and justice will be done!
mike

Dudley, GA

#57 Aug 6, 2012
Jerry,
You never did have to hunt for me and you know my number and my address. I'm tired of all of this and this is harrassment. You con your parents out of all there money. You got your parents to sign a power of attorney over to you and you took all there money to purchase a car, motorcycle, and the hair dresser very nice gifts. You ran out of money and you couldnt afford to finish the job. Look at your contract and see what work was done and signed on. This is harrassment I will see you in court!!!!!!!!!! I hope you like jail because this is harrassment.
Done in

Warner Robins, GA

#58 Aug 8, 2012
Glad I know where you are Mike, because YOU didn't finish my job,AND TOOK MY MONEY, I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT, THATS A PROMISE,,,oh by the way, my husband is a police officer and he has all the evidence we need to convict you, but your used to that (jail).
please stop

Dublin, GA

#59 Aug 8, 2012
Done in wrote:
Glad I know where you are Mike, because YOU didn't finish my job,AND TOOK MY MONEY, I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT, THATS A PROMISE,,,oh by the way, my husband is a police officer and he has all the evidence we need to convict you, but your used to that (jail).
PLEASE STOP ALL OF THIS BACK AND FORTH BULLSHIT
Done in

Warner Robins, GA

#61 Aug 15, 2012
it will stop Mike, when you decide to become honest and stop stealing peoples hard earned money and promising a service that YOU DO NOT DELIVER, your a lying thief, until that changes, nohing will stop until your in jail where you belong... THIEF!!!!!!!
please stop

Dublin, GA

#62 Aug 15, 2012
Done in wrote:
it will stop Mike, when you decide to become honest and stop stealing peoples hard earned money and promising a service that YOU DO NOT DELIVER, your a lying thief, until that changes, nohing will stop until your in jail where you belong... THIEF!!!!!!!
Oh and it's not Mike but really wish you would stop!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#63 Aug 16, 2012
Funny his current girlfriend thinks all this is from me which I am a ex-girlfriend. Funny she don't have a clue. If she only knew all of you really have experience these problems with him. O well she'll see eventually. All of this has nothing to do with me Thank God!!!!!!!!! I was a fool and played all his games for 3 years until I finally wised up and learned it was him and not all the other people like he made it out to be. Not that this has anything to do with any of this. Good luck to all of you!!!
done in 2

Dudley, GA

#65 Feb 1, 2013
If your looking for this man I will help you!!!

Location hidden

#66 Feb 2, 2013
done in 2 wrote:
If your looking for this man I will help you!!!
can you email me at lindseygurl36@yahoo.com. I would like to talk to you but not want to publish my number on here. Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milledgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Warner Robins a good place to live? (Sep '08) Oct 20 NotDaveThatsForSure 79
stupid southerners (May '12) Oct 9 GCproudalum 37
government Sep '14 barnhater 2
Radio 'Hams' handle emergency communications Sep '14 HAM 12345 2
Bank robbery in Warrenton Sep '14 anonymous 1
Food Depot nears opening, applications accessib... Sep '14 barnhater 2
Georgia Sep '14 barnhater 2

Milledgeville News Video

Milledgeville Dating
Find my Match