Judge sentences Millburn teen to 4 ye...

Judge sentences Millburn teen to 4 years in prison for drunken driving death of South Orange man

There are 1 comment on the New Jersey Online story from Oct 4, 2010, titled Judge sentences Millburn teen to 4 years in prison for drunken driving death of South Orange man. In it, New Jersey Online reports that:

MILLBURN - The Millburn teenager who admitted to driving drunk in the death of a South Orange man was sentenced to 4 years in state prison this morning, significantly less time than what had been recommended under his plea deal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Jersey Online.

jaysdbldd

United States

#1 Oct 5, 2010
I happen to be present in the court room when the sentence was handed down, and there was no victorious side in this sad situation, both famlies have been altered forever. I did not know any of the parties involved but it was heart wrentching to hear the victims famlies and friends express in a few moments their loss of a loved one to such a horrible event. The boys family who was seated in front of me seemed dazed and almost indifferent. Very sad. I will pray for them all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senator Stephen Sweeney and Alcoholic Mar 22 Horse 1
News Solar plant ready to heat up (Nov '10) Mar 21 Bizness23 4
Union, NJ Psychic Angie From The Kawameeh Area ... (Jan '12) Mar 20 junkmanj 3
News Jill Gihorski will take reigns at CMS in January (Jul '12) Mar 11 Eddie 2
News Secaucus transgender boy returns to Scouting Mar 4 Just Wondering 3
News Peter W. Innes v. Maria Jose Carrascosa (Apr '07) Mar 4 Deuce Of Clubs 6,908
Sanctuary city Livingston Mar 2 Pugs 1

Millburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millburn Mortgages