He is a priest no more

Harrison, NJ

#773 Feb 10, 2013
Maggie wrote:
I am wondering if there are more cases pending I do not believe these are the only victims. Does aNyone know
Hello Maggie,
There are two civil cases pending. There is also a recent allegation of sexual abuse of a child while he was at St. Philomena's. This man was and still is a serial pedophile. If you know of anyone that may have been abused, try to get them the help and the healing they deserve...
Maggie

Little Silver, NJ

#774 Feb 11, 2013
He is a priest no more wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Maggie,
There are two civil cases pending. There is also a recent allegation of sexual abuse of a child while he was at St. Philomena's. This man was and still is a serial pedophile. If you know of anyone that may have been abused, try to get them the help and the healing they deserve...
Hello
Thanks for responding I found this site after watching the new documentary on hbo or showtime regarding the church. What I don't understand is why isn't he going to jail. If he is no longer a priest can or will he be prosecuted for any new allegations. It makes me angry that he is dismissed by the church and can be in any community without warning parents that he is now living amoung them. I also find it hard to believe that parishoners of his congregation still stand by him if he was innocent after just being made a monsignor would he go away so quickly. Why is the church allowed to handle these matters privately after all that has happened... I just cant wrap my brain around it.
He is a priest no more

Harrison, NJ

#775 Feb 11, 2013
Maggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello
Thanks for responding I found this site after watching the new documentary on hbo or showtime regarding the church. What I don't understand is why isn't he going to jail. If he is no longer a priest can or will he be prosecuted for any new allegations. It makes me angry that he is dismissed by the church and can be in any community without warning parents that he is now living amoung them. I also find it hard to believe that parishoners of his congregation still stand by him if he was innocent after just being made a monsignor would he go away so quickly. Why is the church allowed to handle these matters privately after all that has happened... I just cant wrap my brain around it.
Hello Maggie,

All of the victims that came out two years ago can not have him prosecuted because of the "NJ Statutes of Limitations". Now if there was a victim that was sexually abused by Laferrera or any other priest and that victim is under 21 years of age, they can be criminally prosecuted. By the way Laferrera has residence in Forked River, NJ at this time.
Love my Priest

Linden, NJ

#776 Feb 18, 2013
Sorry Maggie but (He is a priest no more) Knows nothing about the law. He is in retirement. Nothing was proven except the Church wanting to save some money. These "men" claim they were abused but who can believe them? Thirty years! Come on prove it.
Love my Priest

Linden, NJ

#777 Feb 18, 2013
By the way giving out peoples personal information is probably against the law. I would refrain from naming him and his address on this forum, Remember these posts can be traced.
Nhoj Arerrefal

New York, NY

#778 Feb 18, 2013
Love my Priest wrote:
By the way giving out peoples personal information is probably against the law. I would refrain from naming him and his address on this forum, Remember these posts can be traced.
IT'S PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE, PEDO LOVER...
Love my Priest

Linden, NJ

#779 Feb 18, 2013
Hey miss or mister. Please refrain from calling me names as I have not called you a child loving pedo. And how many names are you using or is someone actually defending these money mongers.
TSEIRP YM EVOL

Linden, NJ

#780 Feb 18, 2013
I AGREE WITH NHOJ AND LOVE MY PRIEST SHOULD DRINK HIS KOOL AID NICE AND SLOW NEXT TO THIS FAJJIT PRIEST. HE IS GONE CAUSE HE IS GUILTY HELLLOOOOOOOOO
Nhoj Arerrefal

New York, NY

#781 Feb 19, 2013
Love my Priest wrote:
Hey miss or mister. Please refrain from calling me names as I have not called you a child loving pedo. And how many names are you using or is someone actually defending these money mongers.
Love your Pedo Padre,

We have many defenders. Your Pedo Padre was removed because of the fact that the Newark Archdiocese believed the children that he sexually abused. He received a nice cake with all the trimmings from the Archdiocese called "RETIREMENT" because he is one of the "GOOD OLD PEDO BOYS". No matter what, they still took care of the Padre of Smut. Catholic Church = Money Mongers... Bug off Pedo Lover...
TRICKNOSIS

Newark, NJ

#782 Feb 19, 2013
WHERE ARE ALL THIS MONSTERS HAIRY DEFENDERS AT? WE WON IMBICILES. HE LOST NOW PUT THAT IN YOUR SKIN FLUTE AND SMOKE IT. WHERE ARE YOU COME OUT OF THE WOOD WORKS SO WE CAN BLAST YOU OUT OF THE FRAME.
Maggie

Danielson, CT

#783 Feb 25, 2013
To: love my priest

It always amazes me when people say prove it "30" years now they just remember

I was abused as a child not by a priest but I spent all of my teen years and well into my twenties trying to "get over it!" unfortunately drinking and making geographic moves does not get u out of your own skin I have discovered that no matter how much therapy (tons of my own money) you don't get over but live with it

There isn't any amount of money you could give me to feel normal about what happened

The money these victims received doesn't even begin to cover therapy so you calling them money mongers is a joke

FYI a therapist costs $130 an hour and u should go at least 2 times a week depending on your ability to handle the memories so u do the math and by the way this therapist is on the lower end

No I am not sad all the time I have a great life but there r times when I just want to come out of my skin
Justice for All

Raleigh, NC

#784 Mar 8, 2013
I hope the new pope will, once and for all, send a message throughout the world, pedo's get out! And to the bishops who have covered up, you will be removed.
CarL Ravidge

Rahway, NJ

#785 Mar 20, 2013
Blah Blah Blah. Give it a rest already. He is gone and will never return. Is that not enough for you people.
Justice for All

Raleigh, NC

#786 Mar 23, 2013
Carl, do you have blinders on?
justice for none

Linden, NJ

#787 Mar 25, 2013
Shut your trap raleigh. Your ackwards, sister haveing your kids, ways are no longer needed here. Are you blinded numskull? Leave the man alone already so he can continue doing what he does best.
Justice for All

Raleigh, NC

#788 May 5, 2013
justice for none wrote:
Shut your trap raleigh. Your ackwards, sister haveing your kids, ways are no longer needed here. Are you blinded numskull? Leave the man alone already so he can continue doing what he does best.
LOL, FYI, Raleigh is one of the fastest growing demographic in the country. You're the one who sounds like an ignorant redneck. Have you read the latest happening in the Mewark Archdiocese? More coverups!
justice for all is gay

Glen Ridge, NJ

#789 Jun 13, 2013
who cares how many of your sisters are havin your own babies justice. demograph deez nutz en tu voca bixzniatcho.
Gay is justice for all

Brooklyn, NY

#790 Jun 14, 2013
justice for all is gay wrote:
who cares how many of your sisters are havin your own babies justice. demograph deez nutz en tu voca bixzniatcho.
It seems like you really love "deez nutz en tu voca" boy lover...
NY NY MANGOO LOVER

Glen Ridge, NJ

#791 Jun 26, 2013
STEP OFF NY U ARE DEEZ NUTS IN YOUR OWN VOCA
Justice for all

Raleigh, NC

#793 Aug 31, 2013
I wonder if our friend from Linden has kept up with the recent stories in the Star Ledger of NJ. Seems archbishop Myers has quite a lot of trouble on his hands. More cover-ups!

Yes, here in North Carolina we do have Internet and can read, including those of use from NJ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 hr STEFANO COLONNA 70,159
Curious about a 30 year old murder (Apr '06) 21 hr Family 285
Worker Claims Mayor Forced Sex on Her Thu Watching Every Move 1
New Jersey schools promise to correct racial di... Wed Spotted Girl 6
Historical Springfield Residential Home Sales Oct 29 Louise DiFabio 1
Review: Tiger Supplies Inc. (Jan '14) Oct 20 Daniel Garcia 10
Presidential Visit to Union May Create Traffic ... Oct 16 FLIPITYFLOP 2

Millburn News Video

Millburn Dating
Find my Match

Millburn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Millburn News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Millburn

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]