State policy claims another bear

Full story: The Star-Ledger

A young male black bear was taken from a tree in Millburn Township early yesterday and euthanized by state wildlife authorities, the third bear killed in less than two weeks under a new "no tolerance" policy ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Andy Parisi

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2006

Great wildlife management policy. Is that the best they can come up with? Destroy? Does NJ even have bear biologist to tag and study the travel of black bears?
Andy Parisi
Wildlife Biologist
Joan Faszczewski

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2006

This is not right when you tag a animal like that you should transfer him or her either up in Sussex County or New York State. That was awful in Irvington and Millburn and Trenton also. You keep this up we will not have bears. These animals were young they were not hurting anyone. They were just confused about there world one was a baby you should be ashamed of yourselves there is no room for our wildlife anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Millburn News Video

•••
Millburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Millburn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••