Monroe and Riverhead win.

Tee Hee
:)

“Sanchez's Cafe Is Closed”

Since: Mar 12

Health Department

#24761 Dec 8, 2012
Mrs Deformed Sanchez wrote:
Contrary to my wishes and opinions , I not by choice and against my advice relay this information to who my bride thought to be her friends.At 6:45 this evening Gloria succumbed to a natural onslaught of physical abuse brought on by a disease she fought and bested for the past 7 years. Her fight was gallant and steadfast. Her last breaths were labored and painful.She fought with the strength of 100 men to the very end. I held her hand as our family gathered around her own bed. She was to proud to cause anyone discomfort. It was her last wish to be at home . So I made sure that was to be. She by her own deeds and honorable life will be afforded a private burial in Calverton Cemetery in the days to follow. I have never sat here in her home office at her work station and even now I feel I have invaded her privacy.
She was even more wonderful than you could all imagine though she stated many times how much she enjoyed those of you she met. Her very last wish to all friends and family was to support and help flourish The St. Baldricks Foundation. As I have said goodbye to my heart and soulmate please join me in saying goodbye to your friend ,she did so enjoy you all and you made her smile often.
Regretfully but not Hopelessly
Bryan
Who is the moron that posted this crock of bs?

Tee Hee

“"Always Love from the Heart"”

Since: Dec 10

Paintsville Kentucky

#24762 Dec 8, 2012
Figarooo wrote:
Hello LG!((HUGS))
Winning!
Hello Love! Its a beautiful day here...

WINNING 11:04AM

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24763 Dec 8, 2012
It sure is!:)
Winning!:)
Monroes Wife

Lindenhurst, NY

#24764 Dec 8, 2012
I just ordered pizza wink wink I told him to bring some homies with him . Soon I will have three guys doing to me what Riverhead does to my husband!
Monroes Wife

Lindenhurst, NY

#24765 Dec 9, 2012
Wow Wow Wow .Hey Riverhead you can keep my husband, you two pillow biters. I don't need him anymore, I got three young brothers to fulfill my needs! Not to mention every hole I got. gigglegigglegiggle

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#24766 Dec 9, 2012
Haha!
Good morning Ren, LG and Monroe's wife!((HUGS))
Winning!

Health Department

#24767 Dec 9, 2012
Bryan did Gloria find her missing boob before you buried her?
Contrary to my wishes and opinions , I not by choice and against my advice relay this information to who my bride thought to be her friends.At 6:45 this evening Gloria succumbed to a natural onslaught of physical abuse brought on by a disease she fought and bested for the past 7 years. Her fight was gallant and steadfast. Her last breaths were labored and painful.She fought with the strength of 100 men to the very end. I held her hand as our family gathered around her own bed. She was to proud to cause anyone discomfort. It was her last wish to be at home . So I made sure that was to be. She by her own deeds and honorable life will be afforded a private burial in Calverton Cemetery in the days to follow. I have never sat here in her home office at her work station and even now I feel I have invaded her privacy.
She was even more wonderful than you could all imagine though she stated many times how much she enjoyed those of you she met. Her very last wish to all friends and family was to support and help flourish The St. Baldricks Foundation. As I have said goodbye to my heart and soulmate please join me in saying goodbye to your friend ,she did so enjoy you all and you made her smile often.
Bryan
Tee Hee

Location hidden

#24768 Dec 9, 2012
Toe Socks wrote:
Bryan did Gloria find her missing boob before you buried her?
<quoted text>
Tee Hee
He must not have because you are still here. Baaahahaha!

Health Department

#24769 Dec 9, 2012
It's a bit cramped in here....I see some fat cankles are taking up room.

Tee Hee!

Health Department

#24770 Dec 9, 2012
Bryan
What a crock of BS.

Tee Hee

Health Department

#24771 Dec 9, 2012
Bryan
She fought with the strenght of a 100 men....TEE HEE!!!!

So Gloria is a man....TEE HEE

Location hidden

#24772 Dec 9, 2012
Hi Figgy, Winning!!!!:)

Paintsville Kentucky

#24773 Dec 9, 2012
Hey All, Greetings from Eastern Kentucky! Day two of rain! Have a wonderful day!

WINNING 12:37PM

Location hidden

#24774 Dec 10, 2012
Dayum it is sack shrivellingly cold out there this morning!!
Winning!:)
Monroes Wife

Lindenhurst, NY

#24775 Dec 10, 2012
Hey Riverhead ,when it is your turn to be on top whisper in my husbands ear...size does matter !!!!!gigglrggilegiggley as he bites the pillow

Location hidden

#24776 Dec 10, 2012
Hello LG and Ren!((HUGS))
Winning! Woooo hooooo!

Paintsville Kentucky

#24777 Dec 10, 2012
Afternoon Figaroo and Renegade!! ;o)

WINNING
1:03 PM

Location hidden

#24778 Dec 10, 2012
Hello lover girl! Sorry to steal so quickly...:)
Monroes Wife

Lindenhurst, NY

#24779 Dec 10, 2012
Whoo Hoo another pizza night. I think I will have a big Salami too winkwinkwink

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 22 min TMAN_Mets 320,621
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 57 min TMAN_Mets 36,881
Best Millionaire Dating and Matchmaker Site 1 hr LYNNA 7
MeetMillionaires.org Join to Meet Single Rich ... 1 hr KALYLAN 3
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 3 hr Intrepid Surfer 10,883
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr Intrepid Surfer 12,386
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Into The Night 54,514
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millbrook Mortgages