OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
I like Obama

White Plains, NY

#10093 Dec 9, 2012
America loves Barack Obama!
PepeLaPew

Lynbrook, NY

#10094 Dec 9, 2012
I like Obama wrote:
America loves Barack Obama!
After OBAMA gets done with America the word "Love" will be baned from the dictnary.
Logic

United States

#10095 Dec 9, 2012
President Obama!

Right Power!
Correct-O-Bot

Reston, VA

#10096 Dec 9, 2012
ILLogic wrote:
President Obama!
Death Flower!
Corrected by Correct-O-Bot.

"Making America less stupid one post at a time since 2012."
Logic

United States

#10097 Dec 9, 2012
Correct-O-Bot wrote:
<quoted text>
Corrected by Logic.
"Making myself look stupid one post at a time since 2012."
I agree
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#10098 Dec 9, 2012
'Atta boy, bonehead.

One of the 3 Stooges of Topix (Logic, ILAL, and Zero Comments) once again out-matched by a mindless Bot.

You guys are just like the 3 neighborhood idiot drunks who spend all day in animated & incoherent conversation with each other.

Hy-larious.
I like Obama

White Plains, NY

#10099 Dec 9, 2012
But no one can beat Obama! Kenya dig it?
Libs crave food stamps

Yonkers, NY

#10100 Dec 9, 2012
I like Obama wrote:
But no one can beat Obama! Kenya dig it?
Bozo got less than 45% of the non-black vote.

Oh, yes. We dig it.
Logic

United States

#10101 Dec 9, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
'Atta boy, bonehead.
One of the 3 Stooges of Topix (Logic, ILAL, and Zero Comments) once again out-matched by a mindless Bot.
You guys are just like the 3 neighborhood idiot drunks who spend all day in animated & incoherent conversation with each other.
Hy-larious.
Teddy R The Racist you and the rest of the Hillbilly Mafia were wrong on the affordable healthcare act and you were wrong on Romney's victory over Obama.

So who are the animated incoherent dopes who can't get nothing right?

You guested it. It's you Teddy R The Racist and the rest of the ignorant Hillbilly Mafia.
ronone

Masontown, PA

#10102 Dec 9, 2012
youtube.com/watch... Enjoy the Tax Increase's and Program Cuts.
Logic

United States

#10103 Dec 10, 2012
ronone wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=v5wqJnaoZk c Enjoy the Tax Increase's and Program Cuts.
Caused by ignorance, hatred and racism.
Obama Power

White Plains, NY

#10104 Dec 10, 2012
Whitey is no longer in charge. Kenya dig it!
Only a matter of time

Islip, NY

#10105 Dec 10, 2012
here comes the racist remarks,

frankly i am surprised that obama did not just run on a platform of raising taxes on white people only, because that is what the future holds,

just like a majority can vote to raise taxes on the minority like those who make over 250k it is only a matter of time before the majority votes for tax increases on other minorities, and possibly based on race in the future depending on election demographics.
Logic

United States

#10106 Dec 10, 2012
Only a matter of time wrote:
here comes the racist remarks,
frankly i am surprised that obama did not just run on a platform of raising taxes on white people only, because that is what the future holds,
just like a majority can vote to raise taxes on the minority like those who make over 250k it is only a matter of time before the majority votes for tax increases on other minorities, and possibly based on race in the future depending on election demographics.
Well, how does it feel when the hunter become the hunted?
Senor Wences

Yonkers, NY

#10107 Dec 10, 2012
Obama Power wrote:
Whitey is no longer in charge. Kenya dig it!
Soros and Emanuel are white. Did you ever imagine that the ventriloquist's dummy was the one actually talking?

So keep your illusions about being in charge of anything. Kenya dig it??
Hedley Lamar

AOL

#10108 Dec 10, 2012
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, how does it feel when the hunter become the hunted?
Haley 7
United States 0

You see it CAN be done !!!
Obama Power

White Plains, NY

#10109 Dec 10, 2012
Get to the back of the bus crackers! Obama is in the driver's seat.
rosa parker brothers

Plumerville, AR

#10110 Dec 10, 2012
Go directly to jail. Please don't smoke go. Mississippi 1950's corn field my little pony and double barrell shotgun jail. No free parking, no community chests (other than dudes dressed as chicks with socks in their shirts)

BOY.

Not racist but your racism fills me with white power wanting to flower.BOY
GLAAD

Manchester, NH

#10111 Dec 10, 2012
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, how does it feel when the hunter become the hunted?
LOGIC the dimwit homophobic racist needs a teaching moment
Mr Benny

Yonkers, NY

#10112 Dec 10, 2012
Obama Power wrote:
Get to the back of the bus crackers! Obama is in the driver's seat.
Just like Rochester.

I always thought he would be better there than in the oval office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 5 min NYStateOfMind 334,283
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 10 min Winnipeg Wacko 2,616
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 min Ronnie Reagan-Trump 312,686
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 23 min SweLL GirL 16,794
Saving jobs 101 Trump OK 27 min Abrahim Linkon-Trump 13
SO - What About the TRUMP FINANCIAL Disclosures ?! 39 min HE PAYS NO TAXES 1
jets talk back (Dec '07) 40 min jimi-yank 13,288

Millbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millbrook Mortgages