Busta Rhymes breaks silence over shoo...

Busta Rhymes breaks silence over shooting

There are 27 comments on the Soundgenerator.com story from Mar 8, 2006, titled Busta Rhymes breaks silence over shooting. In it, Soundgenerator.com reports that:

The rapper pushing 'feel-good energy'. Busta Rhymes has made his first public comments since the death of his bodyguard and friend Israel 'Izzy' Ramirez in February.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Soundgenerator.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dominguez

Yorba Linda, CA

#21 Sep 4, 2006
come on now!!, do you really think that if Busta step up and told some info to the police, ya'll are gonna know about it, "Nope", matter of fact, nobody will, so shut the up about he ain't stepped up and told some shit, for 1, you don't know what the hell he's doing or not doing, and 2, you guys obviously ain’t from the hood, that shit will get you and your family killed, trust me, real talk, I lost a gang of friends to this kind of bullshit, and sometimes there's not a thing you can do about it but move on. Now, the shit is real sad that Izzy got killed, but the man did know what he got himself into “bodyguard” hello, It's like you wanting to be a lifeguard but you don't want to get wet, ever heard of a life guard drowning?......... I have,,,,, shit happens, move on...let Busta be..
rick james

South Africa

#22 Nov 6, 2006
hey dis ish goes both ways, busta is not happy about his friend gettin' killed but he's also tryin' to look out for his own family.izzy knew the code and busta is not trin to live by it ,his lookin' out for his kids as well so we can't argue about what he is thinkin',and yeah g-unit click is a bunch of big mouth-good for nothin' lil bitches and thats the word.
Royalty Free Beats

Hicksville, NY

#24 Nov 15, 2006
Royalty Free Beats For One Dollar

At

http://upbeat.tk

All of our one dollar beats are sample free and royalty free, these beats can be used for Rap, Hip Hop, R&B, advertising, motion production, sports, games, software, ringtones, and more. All we ask is two things, one if you use these beats for commercial purposes that you give "upbeat.tk" written credit for our production and two not to resell or give away beats without vocals if used for musical purposes. Links to download beats will be sent by e mail after purchase, each beat will be sent as a WAVE Audio File and a MP3 File. When purchased you will have non-exclusive rights to the beat or beats you buy for life. If you have any questions feel free to email us at [email protected] thank you and enjoy.
Der

Marshall, MN

#25 Dec 4, 2006
This f'ing stupid...all this "It's a war out in the Streets"...anybody involved in that shit is an uneducated cowardly piece of shit...Ye they're real tough running up robbing someone without protection or doing a drive by. Funny thing is...I've heard how these guys perform over in Iraq, that is, if they had enough ambition to join the military in the first place. They're all scared little pussies who can't do the job,...and they all RUN AWAY...yep..keep talking your tough talk folks...any part of America that believes you is remedial
DJ Strap

Germany

#26 Dec 31, 2006
Yeah fellas its all good but please stop bitchin we are a community and not a warzone. If Busta denies something then he would not help Izzys family. I mean how stupid would that be? So come on lets live in love, peace and live and not in hate, war and death.
abc

India

#27 Jan 20, 2007
oh man
Becca M

Knightdale, NC

#28 Feb 8, 2007
If busta knowws something then he should share it out of respect for his "friend".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 28 min The Newbeats 7,205
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 29 min The Newbeats 2,307
Another Republican Bites the Dust!! (Dec '11) 38 min ThomasA 1,254
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr what a russsh 18,903
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr Freddie 17,743
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 45,881
luke dies in the last jedi 2 hr Rey Kills Snoke 4

Millbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance