Busta Rhymes breaks silence over shooting

Full story: Soundgenerator.com

The rapper pushing 'feel-good energy'. Busta Rhymes has made his first public comments since the death of his bodyguard and friend Israel 'Izzy' Ramirez in February.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Wayla

Geneva, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2006

My heart goes out to the family of slain bodyguard, Israel Rameriez. I think that if Busta Rymes knows who may have killed his friend/bodyguard . he owes it to Rameriez wife and kids to help the police in any way he can.This is truly a sad thing
HOODRICH

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2006

Wayla wrote:
My heart goes out to the family of slain bodyguard, Israel Rameriez. I think that if Busta Rymes knows who may have killed his friend/bodyguard . he owes it to Rameriez wife and kids to help the police in any way he can.This is truly a sad thing
well i'm from the hood code of the streets keep your mouth and handle it your way.
JWA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2006

Forget that OJ justice garbage. The man owes the family. plain and simple. He owes them. The man wouldn't have been shot if he hadn't needed the job. Rhymes is as fucked up as any coward is. His talk is bigger than his privates
REEEL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2006

Its O.G fool,I dont think he owes anybody anything,Ramirez knew the type of crowd he was mixing with and the dangers that surrounds it,it was sad and unfortunate but Busta snitching cud bring some heat to him so he has to be carefull how he handles it,I know for sure the police dont give a fuck,and trying to make Busta out to be the bad guy, situations like these often arent as simple as u might think and Busta needs to be carefull about how he handles it
Remember Ramirez

Salisbury, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2006

Ramirez is my cousin....fu** busta rhymes he needs to come clean and tell what he knows..
huh

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2006

why r u blaming just busta? there were like 50 other people there, who might even know more than busta does...
Dj The Glove

Hatboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2006

HOODRICH wrote:
<quoted text>well i'm from the hood code of the streets keep your mouth and handle it your way.
following the "hood code" is what gets people in hip hop killed we need to grow up we need to let all that petty drama and ideas go. who harder than god noone so we need to stop taking eachothers lives and stop trying to be something were not. noone wants to see there friend die, noone wants to see death. so stop living by a made up code and live by the good book the bible
cwall

Lawrence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2006

it makes me sick that Busta can claim Izzy is his boy but not come forward with any info. also, tony yayo is straight scum. he started the shit that got Izzy killed and he should get charged with some shit. those fucking thugs w/ g-unit do nothing but sell drugs and get people whom they say they love, killed or addicted. they should all get thrown in the clank.
honey_1312

Ludwigsburg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2006

hey its the cicle of life.others have to die for others to live.....simple as that.....
lolliepop

Rochester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2006

it wasn't busta's falut its not lyke he pay the person who shot izzy to kill him,and plus he was even carin enough to put a memorial in izzy's name.
Info

Nassau, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2006

Ya'll need to cut it out. Stop blaming busta its nobodys fault you here me? Its life. Ya'll think it wasnt his time to go but it was. Theres a time to live and a time to die. So nobody is to blaming here. And futher more ya'll need to get ya'll facts straight b4 ya'll go hating on someone. If you don't know what gone down keep ya big fat mouth shut an stop making rude comments or rumors on people.
STEPH

Wappingers Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2006

Remember Ramirez wrote:
Ramirez is my cousin....fu** busta rhymes he needs to come clean and tell what he knows..
whos diz am from 107 i live in his buliding
dre21

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2006

honey_1312 wrote:
hey its the cicle of life.others have to die for others to live.....simple as that.....
hey boo boo does that really make sence to you "oooh i guess its all good cause its not none of you peeps" no disrespect it was just on my heart.

GOD BLESS
Contemplator

Den Haag, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2006

Its sad to watch yall people bicker about who you know and what you would do..Every situation has its root. Lets cut this bullshit from the ground up, not the other way...If you wanna kill a plant you damage its roots.
f u all

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2006

busta rhymes is a lil biacth
CRE

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2006

I just wanna know if any of you can help me. In the movie "Today you die", With Trech and Steven Segal. Yeah, I know its a stupid movie. Anyway There's this song in it. Trech started to rap with it, does anyone know the name of that song. Much appreciated. Oh! and I hope one day we learn that the real power of our black people is in our minds and words of intellegence not what we hold in our belts or under our shirt's.
Thanks,
new3

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2006

Even if it was the guys time to die, he did not die a natural death. The fact that he was murdered the perpetrators need to serve time. It's sad that we live in a world where bringing criminal to justice will harm our careers and potentially our life. But I for one do not support criminals, they are heartless and cowards. Do u know what it is to have your love one just snatched away from u like that? He who feels it knows it. Believe me I know!
MoTyme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2006

busta should say sumthin if he is yo' real nig u should say sumthin
Cypress

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2006

busta is a busta,
Devils Advocate

Janesville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2006

The very idea that this many Rap fans think anyone should snitch is nothing more than proof that its not about the streets anymore its about whats cool. When you are there in the hood you live by the hood. Getting involved with police only gets more of "the people" in the way and brings attention to the soon to be recipricant of street justice. Or just to play devils advocate for a quick second. Maybe dude was on some bullshit and when you live by the sword you die by the sword. Its a real fuckin war out here. You can't really see that from Mtv or BET. I wouldnt expect you to understand but Gangsta's are blood in blood out. You don't get a get out of hood free card for getting record contracts. Dont be fuckin stupid! Millions die every day and Im sure he deserved more than most we all do! God will have the last say!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Millbrook Discussions

Search the Millbrook Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 10 min Redumblican Teabagger 6,348
Tired of whiny minorities 27 min Fordham 1
last post wins! (Jun '10) 56 min Princess Hey 25,339
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD 57 min New yorkerss 1
Skate park a fitting tribute for Long Beach teen (Jun '07) 1 hr Longford lass 25
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 1 hr mjjcpa 5,323
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr mjjcpa 14,349
•••
•••

Millbrook News Video

•••
•••

Millbrook Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••