NCPPC receives $236K grant, youth pre...

NCPPC receives $236K grant, youth pregnancies and STD's on the rise in Lewis County

There are 4 comments on the MyABC50.com story from Feb 1, 2012, titled NCPPC receives $236K grant, youth pregnancies and STD's on the rise in Lewis County. In it, MyABC50.com reports that:

The North Country Prenatal/Perinatal Council has received a $236,000 grant to fund a comprehensive community-wide initiative to address a significant increase in adolescent pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyABC50.com.

bubba

Rome, NY

#1 Feb 2, 2012
apply that grant to casteration and free condoms, otherwise its a waste of money
Crab man

Potsdam, NY

#2 Feb 2, 2012
Give em all a box of rubbers and put the remaining $235,485 dollars in the bank.......or you could pay it to me annually to keep solving these pressing problems so effectively. Hmmm, I wonder why NY is broke. Teens are getting preggers more and catching more crabs...lets spend a quarter million dollars to find out how.
Crab man

Potsdam, NY

#3 Feb 2, 2012
Bubba, you beat me to it!! What a joke...
DUH

Massena, NY

#4 Feb 6, 2012
how about parents b parents teach your kids right and if they mess up beat their @$$ like we got when we were kids. throw some of these over horny teens behind bars. use the money for incarceration and label them as sex offenders so they have no future after a few dozen get nailed then maybe they will act responsable on their own. if they want to act like adults treat them like one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rangers talk back (Oct '07) 5 min Paul Yanks 7,449
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 9 min Paul Yanks 316,488
News Prosecutor Has No Issues With Lindsay Lohan's C... 13 min fire crotch 1
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 15 min Bloody Bill Anderson 4,035
News Mom finds baby dead in stroller 16 min Natalie Portman 1
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 17 min _Zoey_ 10,060
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 18 min _Zoey_ 11,449
More from around the web

Millbrook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE