Death sentence given for Alabama Wal-...

Death sentence given for Alabama Wal-Mart slaying

There are 3 comments on the WAAY-TV Huntsville story from Aug 7, 2009, titled Death sentence given for Alabama Wal-Mart slaying. In it, WAAY-TV Huntsville reports that:

A judge has sentenced an Opelika man to death for killing a young father during a truck hijacking in the parking lot of the Millbrook Wal-Mart. A jury in Elmore County had recommended that 20-year-old Calvin McMillan receive a sentence of life without parole.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAAY-TV Huntsville.

tabatha

Madison, AL

#1 Oct 10, 2009
ok like byran was my cusin and to the man that killed him he desevers to die the same way bryan did
my cusin was a very good dad and cusin
he had two kids he would do anything for them if that meant giving them fools his truck ok
he will be missed so much becuz of some guy tryin to get a vechile ...well i hope my cusins truck meant as much as his life bucuz i wouldnt give anyone a dime for that guy ...so i love you cuz and i hope ur ok ...love ya
sidewayzz

United States

#2 Oct 26, 2009
I agree with the sentence if you are man enough or women enough to take a person wothout thinking about about the after you deserve to die that was cold blooded murder. The sad part is that we have to pay to keep this low life alive the cope should have blow away when the arested him. I sick and tired of these lowlife scum bottome feeders of society thinking they can do whatever they without consequence.
clamlicker

United States

#3 Oct 28, 2009
thanks 4 cameras at wal mart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Millbrook police officers receive promotions (Dec '08) Fri Poster 32
News Dollar General faces new lawsuit (Aug '06) Dec 7 DGASM 987
Why do white people call black people monkeys? ... Nov 29 ThomasA 3
Prattville Music Thread (Dec '14) Nov 27 Musikologist 5
Todd Williams (Aug '14) Nov 20 Cats123 7
Moving to Montgomery (AIRFORCE) what can I expect? (Aug '07) Nov 18 hatemontgomery 46
Trump Wins - My Kids Get Threats Nov '16 Fatherof7 1

Millbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millbrook Mortgages