Fank charged with DUI in Millbrook

Fank charged with DUI in Millbrook

There are 9 comments on the Montgomery Advertiser story from Nov 23, 2008, titled Fank charged with DUI in Millbrook. In it, Montgomery Advertiser reports that:

A Prattville City Council man was arrested on a charge of DUI by Millbrook police last week, and a trial date in Millbrook Municipal Court is pending.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Montgomery Advertiser.

ppd5ohh

Millbrook, AL

#1 Nov 24, 2008
What a disgrace. If this was one of us we would be fired on the spot. He should show what he's made of and hold himself to a higher standard and step down.
J Jones

Selma, AL

#2 Dec 1, 2008
I read about this in the paper. He appologized for this and stated that he didn't see how this should affect his continuing to serve on the City Counsel. Well, if you work anywhere else in the City and you are convicted of a DUI, you lose your job. Don't believe me, ask the city worker in the parks department that was fired for DUI back in July. How about the young fireman who was charged last March, fired! If you get a DUI, you have a police record that prevents you from working with the city, this should apply even more to a City Counselman's position. Duh!
ppd5ohh

United States

#3 Dec 1, 2008
Even if it doesn't "prevent" you from doing your job, step down simply because if it's enough to fire the little man, it's enough for the almighty to step down. What he's not saying is that there is much more to this than what's being said, and not to mention this isn't his first run in eing drunk behind the wheel, just the first time someone had the balls to do something about it.
More4UrEars

Tallassee, AL

#4 Dec 2, 2008
That's what I like about Millbrook Police, they don't care who you are, you do wrong you pay the price. Not saying that all police departments do not do it, but hey everyone should learn that they were just doing there job. kudos to all the great officers that outweigh the bad ones.
ppd5ohh

Millbrook, AL

#5 Dec 3, 2008
They for sure work. They just need to fix the internal problems.
More4UrEars

AOL

#6 Dec 3, 2008
ppd they have internal problems? What kind, I guess every employer have problems internal. What about the new asst Chief they have anything on him or how has he been doing? I think Chief Johnson is doing a great job.
ppd5ohh

United States

#7 Dec 8, 2008
I'm not going into what problems they have. Let's just say the new chief isn't the strong backed decision making choir boy everyone thinks he is. I know alot of their officers, and many that should go. I'm sure the brass has reason for keeping dead weight around, I know theres plenty here in Prattville.
More4UrEars

AOL

#8 Dec 9, 2008
I thought he was doing great, but again we dont know everything thats going on behind closed doors. I heard that the Asst Chief was great also and could get things changed or is he?:) yes MPD doesnt need dead weight, we need our streets and property safe. I just wonder what the choir boy does around there now that you mentioned it. I will just have to go to the council meetings.
ppd5ohh

Tallassee, AL

#9 Feb 22, 2009
Anything going on with this ? The city is doing a good job of keeping this quiet. I bet this was thrown out already. If this were one of us we would have bee fired long ago. He needs co resign.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amelia Boynton Robinson noted as fearless, tire... Aug 27 goonsquad 1
News Stephanie Nicole Jones (Apr '13) Aug 26 Don 12
James roy dent aka the oil man (Mar '10) Aug 19 lime green 52
News Dollar General faces new lawsuit (Aug '06) Aug 10 Sherri 968
BBM chat? (Dec '14) Jul '15 smileygirl 2
Gays ran out of Millbrook, Alabama? Apr '15 Richard Claro 4
News 3 more home burglary arrests in Elmore County (Feb '15) Feb '15 madinelmore 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millbrook Mortgages