Ex-Autauga coroner sentenced to 2 yea...

Ex-Autauga coroner sentenced to 2 years of probation

There are 2 comments on the Montgomery Advertiser story from Sep 16, 2010, titled Ex-Autauga coroner sentenced to 2 years of probation. In it, Montgomery Advertiser reports that:

Former Autauga County Coroner Willie Mack "Billy" Brown III was sentenced to two years of court-supervised probation Thursday morning by Montgomery County Circuit Judge Tracy McCooey.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Montgomery Advertiser.

COP101

Prattville, AL

#1 Sep 22, 2010
What kind of shit is this. If he stole from the County, DUI in Millbrook, and Domestic violence and this all got dismissed. The DUI and DV has nothing to do with Herbie, how in the hell you explain that!!!!!!. After all of this Millbrook still hired him. unbelievable
Zeke the Pinhead

Petersburg, VA

#3 Apr 26, 2016
Your government Lawyers hard at work. Graft and bull shit. Trump will make the lawyer driven sham called government out. Career Politicians suck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving to Montgomery (AIRFORCE) what can I expect? (Aug '07) Aug 24 Lexx 43
News Alabama Chief Justice Could Be Out After Gay Ma... Aug 22 bad 6
News Baldwin schools file suit against street preachers (Nov '08) Aug 21 Michael AL 22
robert " kinky boy " bently Aug 20 ThomasA 2
News Dollar General faces new lawsuit (Aug '06) Aug 18 Howhowhowhow 980
News Alabama man faces 4th indecent exposure charge Aug 16 Mark Boisclair 1
BBM chat? (Dec '14) Jul '15 smileygirl 2

Millbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Millbrook Mortgages