Fired female officer files harassment...

Fired female officer files harassment complaint

There are 10 comments on the Montgomery Advertiser story from Oct 21, 2009, titled Fired female officer files harassment complaint. In it, Montgomery Advertiser reports that:

The Progress recently reported on two hearings held in the city of Millbrook; a public hearing during which former Millbrook police officer Kristin Spraggins appealed a three-day suspension she was given for allegedly violating department policy, and a pre-termination hearing regarding her future with the city's police department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Montgomery Advertiser.

Anon

Montgomery, AL

#1 Oct 22, 2009
What is she really trying to do?
small town drunks

Montgomery, AL

#2 Oct 24, 2009
Since when does Mayor Kelly not comment on personnel issues? He seems to love shooting his big mouth off any other time. He and his drinking buddy P.K. Johnson need to go.
MarriedUmmm

Wetumpka, AL

#3 Oct 25, 2009
So who is this officer she is speaking about sexual harrassment? And if they don't know by now, he's married. After all of this no names mentioned, but the Asst Chief name has not come up in none of this, Is he married? who is it? Can someone tell me. This is interesting
small town boy

Montgomery, AL

#4 Oct 29, 2009
Well, for one this female was pulling over people and frisking them and making acusations of drugs and Im sure that Im not the only one to file a complaint, as for the Mayors circus and his conflict of interests with the city, its been going on waay too long and the city needs to clean house from the top down.
Anon

Montgomery, AL

#5 Oct 29, 2009
Small town boy, so how could she absolutley file sexuall harrasment aginst them, if she is frisking the community. I agree with cleaning some but not all. There are some that others just would like to make them look bad. I guess they are not naming any officers that were charged, since they have not been found guilty. according to the test he failed. maybe the asst chief doesnt want to be involved or had no involment at all, but married you throw his name in like he is the culprit. I don't know much of him, but heard of him.
small town boy

Montgomery, AL

#6 Oct 29, 2009
Anon, sorry I threw you a curve ball, was referring to the incidents that may have contributed to the executive decision of her dismissal but either way, the whole soap opera incident leaves more than enough doubt that something was going on and usually when things like this happen there is usually something under the rug. I guess what they really need is an independent review of process and procedures to clear up the smoke?? That’s just me and I live and work in the real world and not the good ole boy system that seems to thrive in this particular political environment.
obamayomama

Newcastle, OK

#7 Oct 29, 2009
I do feel sorry for the female Officer who it appears has been suspended. I do know Law Enforcement personnel have to maintain certain degrees of proficiency. So Officer Spraggins, if you feel yourself needing to handcuff and search someone, call me and I will volunteer for the good of the order. I would be willing to assist you in all of your “Pat searches”. I may even let you taser me after things get started! Oh baby….put me under arrest!!
sickofitall

Nashville, TN

#8 Nov 5, 2009
obamayomama wrote:
I do feel sorry for the female Officer who it appears has been suspended. I do know Law Enforcement personnel have to maintain certain degrees of proficiency. So Officer Spraggins, if you feel yourself needing to handcuff and search someone, call me and I will volunteer for the good of the order. I would be willing to assist you in all of your “Pat searches”. I may even let you taser me after things get started! Oh baby….put me under arrest!!
HA!Then she can use a strap on to ram your puckerhole.
sickofitall

Nashville, TN

#9 Nov 5, 2009
After she uses the strap on and forces you to lick it clean, she can take a huge dump in your mouth and make you eat it.
Ironman

Wetumpka, AL

#10 Apr 14, 2013
How this conversation 4 years ago made a turn towards the gutter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Supporters Only 7 hr Dell Gamble 4
News Dollar General faces new lawsuit (Aug '06) 7 hr Dell Gamble 974
News Montgomery Fire Rescue warns families of firewo... 7 hr Dell Gamble 2
News Editorial: Recognize Orlando was gay hate crime... Jun 16 Sean Sharpton 1
Searching Alabama Jun 15 Dell 2
News Prattville Farmer's Market reopens Jun 14 jimmy john 1
News Third suspect in Prattville murder arrested in ... Jun 14 mason perry 1

Millbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance