Dozens in San Francisco bare it all at naked protest to promote acceptance of human body

There are 20 comments on the The Hartford Courant story from Sep 24, 2011, titled Dozens in San Francisco bare it all at naked protest to promote acceptance of human body. In it, The Hartford Courant reports that:

Hanging out on a street corner has taken on new meaning in San Francisco. Several dozen men and at least one woman took part in a naked protest Saturday in an area of the Castro District neighborhood that has become known for its nude visitors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hartford Courant.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#1 Sep 24, 2011
A good reason to avoid SF.
Sam

United States

#2 Sep 24, 2011
Never been there, and never wanted to...
SF Rocks

United States

#3 Sep 24, 2011
The coldest city in the world takes its clothes off! Hahaha! Dumb butts!
The Monkey

Hampton, VA

#4 Sep 24, 2011
"Did you see what Joe Bob jes drug thru the gravy???"

Since: Jul 07

Vancouver, Canada

#5 Sep 24, 2011
Exactly. To promote acceptance of some human bodies,are not as attractive as others.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#6 Sep 24, 2011
The hippie generation is alive and well in San Fran, where's the creek....skinny dipping time?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Rockin' USA ;)

#7 Sep 24, 2011
Parading nude in San Fran just doesn't cut it..need to be in an open field wearing flowers in your hair, that's where nudity belongs, dancing free!
The Monkey

Hampton, VA

#9 Sep 25, 2011
IMO: Tall slim (female) supermodels can go nude anywhere, anytime they want to.
Fat, potbellied, hairy, gay stock brokers; no no nooooo!!!

“I care more about my character”

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#10 Sep 25, 2011
No pics?

And here I thought it would make my day merry, RATS!
Parden pard

Whitehall, PA

#11 Sep 25, 2011
Hairy S. Truman would've send in the troops,,,,say

Since: Aug 09

United States

#13 Sep 25, 2011
WHERE THERE IS LOVE
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

#14 Sep 25, 2011
There is a time and a place for this type of what ever you want to call it. Out in public is not one of them! Take your protests to city hall and let them deal with your naked bodies! For what purpose this serves, is beyond me! This is your brain on drugs!

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#15 Sep 25, 2011
What one consider's beautiful, another may not.......but good for these folks......they all have great self esteem:-)
Sam

Damascus, MD

#16 Sep 25, 2011
Just another reason why normal people despise leftists...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Rockin' USA ;)

#17 Sep 25, 2011
Baring you physical body for protesting an issue that you strongly believe is very personal. The expression "kiss my azz" gives it clout! OH YEAH!

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#18 Sep 26, 2011
The Mad Man wrote:
There is a time and a place for this type of what ever you want to call it. Out in public is not one of them! Take your protests to city hall and let them deal with your naked bodies! For what purpose this serves, is beyond me! This is your brain on drugs!
Actually, they were in the right place, in a place where morals are lax. You can be nude all you want, just cover up in restaurants, and put a towel over the public bench.
Leon 45 Jones

Manassas, VA

#19 Sep 26, 2011
Im disapointed that our young sisters and brothers under the age of 16 werent out there too. We needs they support as much as our own yo. Word

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#20 Sep 26, 2011
Why donít normal people just take back Frisco? Itís a beautiful city that has completely gone freak! Its residents are sub human.
Sam T

Long Beach, CA

#21 Sep 26, 2011
Why don't attractive people ever parade around in the Nude?
FORMALLY ABDUCTED

Loxahatchee, FL

#22 Sep 26, 2011
Ya know! they coulda protested like regular folk by staying naked under their clothes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Millbrae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 16 min Frankie Rizzo 59,629
News New ferry wharf for Half Moon Bay 20 hr Mike Kolb 1
News The Great California Train Shortage Sun Taxes 5
San Francisco is the Richest City in the USA 2015 Sun Halle Berry Sister 6
News Man, 19, held in fatal stabbing of S.F. boy, 17 (Oct '08) May 2 angelos classmate 26
Millbrae: Teen hit by Caltrain identified as 15... Feb '15 Bullet94010 1
News Senator blasts school officials: Jerry Hill wan... Jan '15 Un agenda 21 and ... 5
More from around the web

Millbrae People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]