San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

Judged:

This is the worst company ever. They took advantage of my mother and got her for a 28% interest rate on a $10k car loan. She 1 day late and they called 5 times a day; morning, afternoon, evening, late at night harassing and threatening her. When she was 31 days late they sent someone to repossess. I cannot believe it. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH CROOKS.
Real2Reel

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Judged:

why take a car loan if your not going to pay the bills on time, 28%? you take what you can if you have bad credit. she got what she deserved especially if she is 31 days behind.
SPOKANE WA

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

28% is a joke just like our f'd up government im in the same boat with the same company. I have bad credit due to cancer bills and im 24 now so our government needs to get there shit together how do i pay my bills that are making my credit bad if they want to charge me more for bad credit, dont you think that if we had the money we would of fuckin paid our other bills? So our credit would be better and our interest rate would go down. RIGHT? So Who gives the banks and the government the right to screw the people who have already got fucked by the system
THE BOTTOM LINE IS WE NEED TO GET ALL THE RICH GREEDY THEIVES OUT OF OFFICE THAT MEANS FOR ALL YOU UNINFORMED AMERICANS TO QUIT VOTING FOR WHAT THE MEDIA WANTS YOU TO SEE(DEMOCRATS/REPUBLICANS)THEI VES. VOTE ANYTHING BUT THOSE TWO. YOU WANT A REAL CHANGE ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN WITH THE DEMS OR REPS.
Onyx

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

Judged:

Real2Reel wrote:
why take a car loan if your not going to pay the bills on time, 28%? you take what you can if you have bad credit. she got what she deserved especially if she is 31 days behind.
What do you work for them?? This is predatory lending, obviously.
mrssmith

Mount Vernon, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2010

Judged:

This place has the WORST customer service. The agents are rude. I got a loan once for a car an extra car and paid it back withing two months. So I paid them 4 grand back fast. I know they didn't make much on the loan but either way, customer service is everything to me. When I went in to make a payment, they all have stank better than attitides. Then the sign says something about excellence OH PLEASE...I wouldn't go here if I were you! And as far as someone saying that poor woman got what she deserved(up above) I suppose you have never paid a bill late in your life right? Kiss off! RELIABLE CREDIT are crooks and they have poor service BOTTOM LINE ...THE END.
HAHAHAHA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2010

Judged:

You are all crazy!!! pay your bills on time and you wouldn't be in this situation. When you signed the contact, was somebody holding a gun to your head?? You are the person signing the contract, not Reliable Credit. They just purchaed the contract from the dealer. If you don't wnat the loan, DON"T SIGN THE FUCKING CONTRACT!
Losers!!
RIPPED OFF BY RELIABLE CR

Salem, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Judged:

This company is the biggest rippoff liars and theives there are. anyone sticks up for this company must be one too. I am sueing this company right now,They ripped me off for 20,000.00 and I am no loser.These people prey on anyone the can.They cheat on the books.They lie about late payments ,When they are not late.They pack over priced insurance on your account every month untill you threaten to turn them in.Then they only remove part of the 1300.00 dollars a month insurance.
This is no joke.They added insurance every month on me even though i continually showed proof of my insurance.They still would not remove the charges,You Deal with these parasites you lose.Nobody gets the deal they signed,NOBODY.YOU DEFEND THIS SHIT YOU ARE SHIT.
local consumer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

I have used them for a second car loan at a high apr due to credit rebuilding. They are not dishonest, They focus on sub prime auto loans. I've had good luck with them and I'm sorry for those who have not been able to stay current. What they did do was work with me on payment due dates to use their experience to really get me on track. I've used other lenders and in my experience they are not that bad. Keep your car insured from day one and try to pay a little extra each month and it will improve. True-I've had to pay extra to buy my way back but that's up to me. Credit rebuilding is worth it, trust me. Thx..
Get Over it

Marysville, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2011

Judged:

quit whining..... Your credit is what you make it. Sorry that is the way our economy works. Don't like it move!!!! I have bad credit and I blame only myself. I don't dwell on blaming someone else for my bad choices or circumstances.
EVEREST

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

Oh well, in my experience In Lynnwood branch customer service is great I had spoke with two person. one was lady and another was Gentle man they are both good to me. beside of that company charge very hire. I would never do business with this company in future...
Brent H

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2011

I used Reliable in Spokane, WA. I will admit, my credit at the time was fairly low. They financed me when I needed a van for my family. Yes, I paid 29% interest, but, it helped rebuild my credit, I bought my van August 2009, and never had any issues with Reliable in Spokane. The only negative thing I could say about them, is that when I called to see if they would help me to get into a new vehicle, they said they did not do loans in California. Actually they do, I called the corporate office. If your going to tell someone something, make sure it is correct information about your company Ben Scheele. I figured Reliable would have wanted to keep me as a customer, but they didnt I guess, so I bought a new vehicle from Sacramento Ford. Thanks again!
Agree

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2011

Judged:

mrssmith wrote:
This place has the WORST customer service. The agents are rude. I got a loan once for a car an extra car and paid it back withing two months. So I paid them 4 grand back fast. I know they didn't make much on the loan but either way, customer service is everything to me. When I went in to make a payment, they all have stank better than attitides. Then the sign says something about excellence OH PLEASE...I wouldn't go here if I were you! And as far as someone saying that poor woman got what she deserved(up above) I suppose you have never paid a bill late in your life right? Kiss off! RELIABLE CREDIT are crooks and they have poor service BOTTOM LINE ...THE END.
I agree that their customer service is horrible. I get that they're offering a service but it could be done in a friendly manner. Most people in our situation who use them already feel the guilt of our lacking credit. I just think they could be gracious and kind in their dealings.
Bert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

Judged:

Sue the Bastards! It's interesting to see the comments by the Reliable Staff here. I think you have a basis for a complaint for unconscionable tactics under the Uniform Commercial Code.
Screwed

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

Judged:

Horrible company. DO NOT get a loan from them unless you enjoy dealing with rude crooks that only care about taking your money. I have an auto loan that doesn't add up. I've been paying $500 monthly payments for 18 months and the total I still owe is only 2000 less than the original loan and I've never missed a payment. Talking to them gets you nowhere so i guess my next step will be consulting with an attorney. Save yourself a lot of grieve and stay away from them!!!!!!!!!!
hates reliable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

Any good comments on here are from staff guaranteed!! They have the worst customer service, rude rude rude! They call and harass you even when You make arrangements with them and communicate. They tried to repo my car cause I was 5 days late when their online payment system makes You post it two business days after you submit it. Mind you i was a few monyhs from pay off. Oh my I could go in forever!!!! I think we should all take action against these crooks
Prev RCA Employee

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

I would like to let people know a couple of things about reliable credit. For the most part Reliable Credit lends to people who are high risk individuals who often times pay slow or not at all on loans.

They will call you constantly if you are late even 5 days late for fear you will take off with their car!

A couple things if you are going to do business with them:

- Always make your payment on time or within 5 days of the due date. Never be late or they will blow up your phone until payment is made. If you dont call them and communicate you will have problems with them.

- They are a repossession happy company meaning you dont pay you will loose your car.

- If you do call them make sure you get a name of who you speak with and make sure you document your conversations. Often times they dont put accurate notes in their system and miscommunications can be a pain for you the customer and them.

- If you dont want a car loan at 28% then dont get the car. Its completely up to you the customer when you sign a contract that you agree to the terms thats why you sign it. If you dont like the terms dont sign its that simple. That is the #1 reason people get so upset and crazy when they call in to our offices.

- Another good tip dont take out another loan if your unsatisfied with your current loan with them. Just because you can get quick cash doesnt mean if your unhappy you should stick with them another 2-3 years.

- Another good tip. Make 6-8 payments and try to get refinanced! Its a lot of work for you the customer, but if 28% interest makes your head spin, do some work and reduce the rate with a different company. Its that simple.

- I'm not going to defend this company, but there are clear and obvious reasons customers get upset often its because they dont look when they sign the contract, and they pay slow or late or dont call and communicate with the finance company. If you dont pay and dont communicate with RCA they will think you have taken off with the car and will have it up for repo.

Hope this helps for those out there upset with Reliable Credit.
Mark

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Hello
Does anyone know if reliable credit reports auto loan payments to the 3 credit bureaus. I want to know if they report payment history.

Thanks
Dawg89 wrote:
This is the worst company ever. They took advantage of my mother and got her for a 28% interest rate on a $10k car loan. She 1 day late and they called 5 times a day; morning, afternoon, evening, late at night harassing and threatening her. When she was 31 days late they sent someone to repossess. I cannot believe it. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH CROOKS.
Susan

Trout Lake, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

Help i currently have a car loan with these guys and want out ...what are my options??
kindness matters

Marysville, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

regarding these comments:
some people say the meanest things and in the same breath judge others for circumstances they cannot possibly understand. Perhaps Reliable was simply conducting business as previously agreed upon and yet, now this person has to read our impassioned spreading of hateful comments.

Isn't it enough for someone to feel bad over their circumstances?- or is it OK to stomp on someone's throat when they are down?- if you are not sure, ask your relatives to read your comments and see what they have to say about character...hopefully they are nicer about their comments to you - good luck :)
HAHAHAHA wrote:
You are all crazy!!! pay your bills on time and you wouldn't be in this situation. When you signed the contact, was somebody holding a gun to your head?? You are the person signing the contract, not Reliable Credit. They just purchaed the contract from the dealer. If you don't wnat the loan, DON"T SIGN THE FUCKING CONTRACT!
Losers!!
Exhausted

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

Real2Reel wrote:
Who do you think u r? What a poor excuse for a human... I hope someday u get behind in your payment because of something out if ur control and get the carma you deserve for your useless cruel comment. You r most likely a republican!!!! Obviously u r also self absorbed and a narsissist as well. Carma will come to your un emphathetic and selfish life and lack of caring for your fellow humans. You are pathetic and an embaressment to all. What do u know? I got screwd by that u nprofessional and lying thieves when i never missed a payment and cirrect insurance coverage. You r blind to the truth! They do whatever they want get away with it. They must be in bed with someone like u or maybe u? Who knows.... You make me sick! And for the mother who got screwed, i pray for u and that things become better for u. Just remember there is evil in this world as reliable credit and this sickening person whom responded. This is a message to all that read this! Dont go near reliable credit, anything that is put on paper or out of their mouth is wickedly dishonest, but always come out fine... So dont go ther, if u do after reading this u will find out quicly how evil they r. Also believe the person that responded has some connection to reliable credit trying to cover their lies. Good luck to u and your mother .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mill Creek Discussions

Search the Mill Creek Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Snohomish boy beaten for poor report card (Jun '08) Jul 25 Gidget 10
John Wagner Jul 24 rodney blacki 1
Prejudice in Lynwood Jul 24 Rosetaz 1
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Jul 22 EasyEed 710
Schools? How do I find which school my kids att... Jun '14 Doreen 1
Edmonds Lutheran aims to be recognized for acce... Jun '14 Rainbow Kid 2
Debate: Marijuana - Bothell, WA (Sep '10) Jun '14 Carter 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mill Creek Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••