Victim's family crowds shooting hearing

Victim's family crowds shooting hearing

There are 3 comments on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Oct 29, 2007, titled Victim's family crowds shooting hearing. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

“He was very much a family kid”

Friends and family of Christopher Chandler crowded a Snohomish County courtroom Monday hoping to get a look at the man police suspect killed the 18-year-old at a weekend costume party. via Seattle Post-Intelligencer

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

taylor

Edmonds, WA

#1 Nov 22, 2007
IM CHRISES CUSIN AND ALL I SAY IS I MISS HIM..

Since: Feb 07

Seattle, WA

#2 Nov 25, 2007
I'm so sorry about what happened to your cousin taylor; what a terrible thing to happen! I don't even know what to say about such a tragedy; he was a hero as he gave his life helping his felllow man.
I will try to keep up with the trial and will be praying for your family and friends.

Since: Feb 07

Seattle, WA

#3 Nov 25, 2007
I meant to say
"I will try to keep up with the trial and will be praying for you, your family and friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mill Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Lynnwood May 19 Meg J 51
Lynnwood Tavern - it was an icon in it's day (Jan '10) Apr 28 Larry 9
Bothell in the 60's (Sep '11) Feb '17 Marguerite Ridgway 18
News Snohomish boy beaten for poor report card (Jun '08) Jan '17 Anonymous 13
2008 Assault/Anthony Wayne Collins Jan '17 Anonymous 2
News Police: Lynnwood officer fatally shoots man dur... Dec '16 whoknew 1
News Momma Lynn Records (MLR) Announces John Kingsle... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Momma Lynn 1

Mill Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mill Creek Mortgages