Did anyone else see the woman stomped...

Did anyone else see the woman stomped on ,on the CBS noon news Tuesday?

Created by 2ndtank on Oct 27, 2010

6 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

Was it Karma?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 28, 2010
Hey, gimme a link, ok?
2ndtank

Dingmans Ferry, PA

#2 Oct 28, 2010
It was shown 1 time on Tuesday channel 2 news and never again. A campagne rally , woman thrown to the ground by one person then a man was stomping her head into the sidewalk.I cant believe its not all over the news, but when a cat gets thrown in a garbage can we see it for weeks.WTF!
2ndtank

Emmaus, PA

#3 Oct 28, 2010
pink panther

Dingmans Ferry, PA

#4 Oct 28, 2010
That was'nt as bad as the video I watched of LEE trying to get head from a chicken!
2ndtank

Emmaus, PA

#5 Oct 28, 2010
pink panther wrote:
That was'nt as bad as the video I watched of LEE trying to get head from a chicken!
Did the chicken have a big pecker?LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hispanics mobilize against city immigration act... (Jun '06) Jun 18 Great Cheeto 681
News Is Milford prepared for the Frein trial? Apr '17 kyman 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Tom Marino as Representative? (Apr '16) Mar '17 unclesam 2
News More lawmakers join Scavello, Brown in lawsuit ... (Apr '12) Feb '17 fed up 3
News Diary of a Barrett Summer, 1894 (May '10) Feb '17 Matt 2
Saw Creek Estate Illegal Development Stealing M... Feb '17 Truth Teller 1
News Pa. college student charged with Craigslist thefts (Nov '09) Jan '17 Greg 5

Milford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milford Mortgages