of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 24, 2010
lily

Milford, PA

#2 Oct 24, 2010
Very impressive. Just curious who picked those pictures? They could have done a lot better. It really is a beautiful small town.
pink panther

Milford, PA

#3 Oct 24, 2010
lily wrote:
Very impressive. Just curious who picked those pictures? They could have done a lot better. It really is a beautiful small town.
Be curious all you want.... you are very quick to judge. When your husband looks at you, he thinks wow god "could have done a lot better"
2ndtank

Milford, PA

#4 Oct 25, 2010
Lily ,man , doesn't that ally look like home?Just blew your cover.
pink panther

Milford, PA

#5 Oct 25, 2010
I think we scared her away
2ndtank

Milford, PA

#6 Oct 25, 2010
lily wrote:
Hey Lily silly,Havn't you been spotted on the three lane with Karma receiving free BJs?
Lee

Milford, PA

#7 Oct 27, 2010
I'm sure you didn't scare her away - she is just not interested in your childish, white trash ramblings. When are you going to get the hint that this forum is an attempt for intelligent conversation among local residents and nobody enjoys your vulgar rantings. Haven't you noticed that when you and your white trash friends go on a roll and start with the vulgar insults, the conversation usually ends? Man, take a hint and go away......
Lee

Milford, PA

#8 Oct 27, 2010
Tyroneshooz wrote:
http://urbantitan.com/10-beaut iful-small-towns-in-us/
I agree with Lily that some pictures of the main streets would have been more impressive than the ones they pictured. Nonetheless, that's cool that Milford was listed at all.
2ndtank

Milford, PA

#11 Oct 27, 2010
My turn: Dear Lee heshe,Remember when you were a young dude living with daddy and daddy in that trailer park on the three lane?Remember the ice cream truck came by your single wide 60 foot mansion and the ice cream man gave you your first BJ.?Well sir, that was Tyroneshooz.Now don't get upset cause Wingo thinks you learned well the art of fillatio.{not sure if i spelled it right}So in your world BJs.I gotta tell you Lee, your uneducated posts are a bore.You may still qualify for free college if you're still living wit daddy and a minority.

prl

Since: Sep 09

Milford, PA

#12 Oct 27, 2010
pink panther wrote:
Lee, I am curious to know why you think we are such uneducated peons? Let me tell you, I am well educated, own my own business, and live a very honest life. Its people like you with no wit or sense of humor that fall victim to our vulgarity. And to tell us to go away and no one want us here.....Do you realize that YOU LEE are outnumbered? No one here wants a he/she femdude lurking the threads. And like I say to everyone, if you dont like it, don't read it, and get off the forum!!!
Sorry, but if you were well educated, you wouldn't be subjecting us to your vulgarity because then you would have something more intelligent to say and not have to resort to such garbage. What is your idea of well educated? Certainly not a higher degree of any kind. That I can assure you.
Lee

Milford, PA

#14 Oct 27, 2010
2ndtank wrote:
My turn: Dear Lee heshe,Remember when you were a young dude living with daddy and daddy in that trailer park on the three lane?Remember the ice cream truck came by your single wide 60 foot mansion and the ice cream man gave you your first BJ.?Well sir, that was Tyroneshooz.Now don't get upset cause Wingo thinks you learned well the art of fillatio.{not sure if i spelled it right}So in your world BJs.I gotta tell you Lee, your uneducated posts are a bore.You may still qualify for free college if you're still living wit daddy and a minority.
Hey moron, I am a highly educated woman with more college degrees than you will ever see or hear about in your lifetime. I grew up in NYC where there were no trailer parks like in your world. My father is deceased and was a hard working man. Believe me if he ever raised you, your vocabulary would be more than just 100 vulgar words because he would have put your ass in school and taught you how to speak to others with respect. I truly feel sorry for you and your kind.
pink panther

Milford, PA

#16 Oct 27, 2010
prl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but if you were well educated, you wouldn't be subjecting us to your vulgarity because then you would have something more intelligent to say and not have to resort to such garbage. What is your idea of well educated? Certainly not a higher degree of any kind. That I can assure you.
PRL....the problem is that I have to be professional all god damn day long with the public. I have to be polite and respectful even to people I'd like to kick in the ass for my business to thrive. This however is anonymous and I can take out anything I want on whomever I'd like, whenever I want. So you can take your little 9-5 walmart cart boy job, and shove it. Heres the fact..I am my own boss, I do what I want, when I want and laugh at losers like you with 15 degrees, who are unemployed or working for minimum wage still trying to pay off student loans. It is the "A" students that teach the "B" students to work for the "C" students. Thank you for all of your overpriced degrees that you earned over 10 years to work for me!!! Put that in your pipe and smoke it PRL!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#17 Oct 28, 2010
2ndtank wrote:
My turn: Dear Lee heshe,Remember when you were a young dude living with daddy and daddy in that trailer park on the three lane?Remember the ice cream truck came by your single wide 60 foot mansion and the ice cream man gave you your first BJ.?Well sir, that was Tyroneshooz.
Ok, tank, I'm really not liking you right now.
Lee

Milford, PA

#18 Oct 28, 2010
pink panther wrote:
<quoted text>
PRL....the problem is that I have to be professional all god damn day long with the public. I have to be polite and respectful even to people I'd like to kick in the ass for my business to thrive. This however is anonymous and I can take out anything I want on whomever I'd like, whenever I want. So you can take your little 9-5 walmart cart boy job, and shove it. Heres the fact..I am my own boss, I do what I want, when I want and laugh at losers like you with 15 degrees, who are unemployed or working for minimum wage still trying to pay off student loans. It is the "A" students that teach the "B" students to work for the "C" students. Thank you for all of your overpriced degrees that you earned over 10 years to work for me!!! Put that in your pipe and smoke it PRL!
Wrong again pink panther! No student loans, just highly educated, also self-employed (for over 20 years) and taught early on how to treat the people around me. I don't feel the need to bash people to feel good about myself. So maybe you need another release for all your pent up anger than insulting people you don't even know on this forum. Laugh all you want at people like me - believe me, I am getting the last laugh. Why would I work for an uneducated and abusive slob like you when I make 6 figures working for myself! And my job doesn't turn me in to a psycho maniac because I have to kiss ass all day. And people wonder why this world is so messed up with people like you feeling justified to be abusive to others. Oh, and by the way, the last post by PRL was really from me. My friend didn't sign out on my computer before I posted.
2ndtank

Milford, PA

#19 Oct 28, 2010
PRL? Is that your code for pearl necklace?I wanna be a dentist.
pink panther

Milford, PA

#20 Oct 28, 2010
I dont need any kind of release. I have everything I need and or could ask for LEE/PRL whatever you wanna call yourself. You most definitely do not own your own business or you would know what it is like to be a "kiss ass" in today's econmic hardship. You would not be sitting on topix if you made six figures a year. I think you meant to say you can get six fingers in your disgusting anus daily. Isnt it funny that you Lee obviously work a nine to five...(for someone else) Do you not realize I can see the hours you are on topix, and "your friend" you mean co-worker!!! You are so full of it. Its funny how hard you try to be me, I have the business, the 6 figures, my own schedule, and you have ...well a vagina and a penis...that dont work!
pink panther

Milford, PA

#21 Oct 28, 2010
And seriously...loose the "I'm better than you" attitude. It gets you nowhere except the front of the line at stool's annual orgy!
Lee

Milford, PA

#22 Oct 28, 2010
When you have a higher degree my friend, you don't have to kiss ass. You get to work at home and not have to deal people like you. And my friend you refer to, he also gets to work at home in a highly technical field that you can only dream about. Your defensiveness and vulgarity speaks volumes! And if you are keeping track when I am on topix, then you need a new hobby too. FYI as I wait for a 40-page technical report to print out, I thought I would jump on topix and get entertained with your drivel. Believe me I am not trying to be like you. You are too simple-minded for me.
Lee

Milford, PA

#23 Oct 28, 2010
pink panther wrote:
And seriously...loose the "I'm better than you" attitude. It gets you nowhere except the front of the line at stool's annual orgy!
I think you meant lose, not loose. I'm not better than you, just a little more refined and a lot more educated....and I can spell.
pink panther

Milford, PA

#24 Oct 28, 2010
I wrote "LOOSE" referring to stool!!!! get the joke almighty brain dead one. No personality or sense of humor! How boring is your life? And your "friend" also works from home? Odd since you claim you share a computer and he never logged out. Six figures a year and only one computer? And he works out of YOUR home??? You cant afford an office, I see. Be honest.....you push carts dude!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Autistic student's mother says she wasn't notif... Mar 17 DonnieWingo 2
Review: Camp GAN Israel Northeast Inc Mar 16 Lisa 1
News Is there a fix to car-jarring deep manhole covers? (Dec '07) Mar 12 David Abbott 9
News Cost of manhunt for trooper ambush suspect Eric... Feb '15 DonnieWingo 5
portland pa petshop puppy mills (Dec '08) Jan '15 kneeglit mills R ... 42
News Allentown City Council approves appointment of ... Dec '14 silly rabbit 1
Corrupt Pig Kameen Admits to Crime (Mar '10) Dec '14 DonnieWingo 21
More from around the web

Milford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]