Dawn Metzger and Children and Youth S...

Dawn Metzger and Children and Youth Services and Haircut Harry

Posted in the Milford Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sandy Klaws

Islip, NY

#1 Jul 13, 2009
I read in the paper this week that Dawn Metzger lost her job at CYS because she reported to Penn. Dept. of Public Welfare that Harry Forbes had intervened in the case. She was suspended from her job THAT DAY! And terminated a month later. Hmmm.... ya think someone has gotten a little too power hungry?
Yumpin Yimminy

Islip, NY

#2 Jul 14, 2009
I heard that H.C. Harry and his ilk are going after someone in ANOTHER county agency.... a manager of some sort in another department. Is this guy for real??????
Betty Butterfly

Ashland, PA

#3 Jul 14, 2009
Heard the same.....Maybe it's time he went back to cutting hair and stop interfering with peoples jobs,
Yumpin Yimminy

Islip, NY

#4 Jul 14, 2009
I agree!! Can he be so foolish as to take 2 peoples' jobs in the same month, knowing that people are looking at him???? Do ya think???? What right does he have to do this? Don't the people of Pike County have the right to know? Or am I being silly?
Betty Butterfly

Ashland, PA

#5 Jul 15, 2009
No, not silly at all. Its time people took their heads out of their you know whats and started questioning the way this guy uses his position to do what he sees appropriate.
The Ginger Man

Bronx, NY

#6 Jul 16, 2009
It looks to me that "this guy" is ready for the big
time. He could fit right into the obama adminsitration.
Donnie Wingo

Emmaus, PA

#7 Jul 30, 2009
This time, he's right. She shouldn't have been in that job in the first place. We'll see how it shakes out.
Judy Z

Valley Stream, NY

#8 Aug 18, 2009
The children and families of Pike County might finally have had a chance with Dawn Metzger. My family has suffered for 5 years at the hands of the corrupt, power wielding, money hungry few that hold powerful positions in Pike County. Wake up people or you might be next! I pray for the children and families that might come in contact with the forces of CYS and the Pike County legal system without Dawn to work for you. What you people need is an honest Oversight Board to oversee the workings of the various agencies and legal authorities in Pike County. Work to get Dawn reinstated! Had Dawn been there back in 2004 when our accident happened, my grandchildren and children might have been spare the horrible nightmare that followed. The welfare of your children and your family unit might very well be at stake. Ask Harry why he wants Dawn out. I doubt that he can give an honest educated answer!
If you want some support, Dawn, look me up. I think you know who I am. I wish you the best of luck and hope you succeed in bringing much needed changes to CYS and Pike County.
Anne

Emmaus, PA

#9 Aug 21, 2009
Sister, are we talking about the same Dawn?
Judy Z

Valley Stream, NY

#10 Aug 22, 2009
What Dawn are you referring to?
Anne

Emmaus, PA

#11 Aug 22, 2009
I'd better not discuss it.
Judy Z

Valley Stream, NY

#12 Aug 23, 2009
You sound fearful. I wish I could help.
Anne

Emmaus, PA

#13 Sep 1, 2009
You can't, it's Harry, I think he's lurking at my door and I don't want to be next! HHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP PPP!!!!!!!!!!
Judy Z

Valley Stream, NY

#14 Sep 1, 2009
Are you kidding me or are you serious?
Judy Z

Valley Stream, NY

#15 Sep 1, 2009
Allentown isn't even in Pike County; so how can he have any affect on you?
Anne

Emmaus, PA

#16 Sep 1, 2009
Neither is West Milford Judy. I don't know where the Allentown thing came from. I'm from Westfall.
Judy Z

Valley Stream, NY

#17 Sep 2, 2009
You're listed as Anne and under your name is
Allentown, PA Where did that come from?
Judy Z

Valley Stream, NY

#18 Feb 22, 2010
What ever happened to Dawn Metzger? Is she still in Pike County?
Judy Z

Valley Stream, NY

#19 Feb 22, 2010
What ever happened to the young boy that Dawn was trying to get evaluated before she was fired? Has he ever received any help?
What education and background does Harry Frobes have in child psychology? What college did Harry attend and what was his area of concentration?
I'm waiting!
Donnie Wingo

Emmaus, PA

#20 Feb 23, 2010
These thing list names of towns not even remotely correct. I've had everything from Allentow to Macungie under mine!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
activity guide Mar '18 robert 1
Randy kramer Mar '18 Rick Akers 1
What are SAFEST, nicest Pocono Communities? Any... (Feb '08) Mar '18 RobeWearingWhite Boy 14
Pike Co. Police Mar '18 Fed Up 1
News Teen pedestrians injured Jan '18 hillbillys do heroin 1
Lady’s hold on to your Boyfriends Jan '18 Joy 7
New adult store comming soon. (Nov '11) Jan '18 Joshua 6

Milford Jobs

Personal Finance

Milford Mortgages