2 hurt in fatal car accident remain hospitalized

There are 19 comments on the Nov 30, 2008, RecordOnline.com story titled 2 hurt in fatal car accident remain hospitalized. In it, RecordOnline.com reports that:

Two people injured Nov. 22 in a head-on crash on Guymard Turnpike that killed Port Jervis teen Brian Stevens remain hospitalized, state police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RecordOnline.com.

Witness

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 8, 2008
Brian Stevens' Camaro was hit head on when the driver of the Lancer crossed the yellow line. The Lancer collided with the Camaro. I would appreciate if you got the facts straight before printing any articles.
abc

Jackson Heights, NY

#2 Dec 11, 2008
do u know any other details? Patrick was the one in the other car driving he crossed the yellow line and hit the other car right?
Witness

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Dec 14, 2008
If you go to the accident scene on Guymard Tpke you can see where the police spray painted the road at the point of impact. Its clearly in the middle of Brian's lane. The arrows on the road indicate which way the car was pushed after it was hit.
Witness

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Dec 19, 2008
Thankyou everyone who is saying Brian was hit by that idiot drunk driver. It is the truth. Brian wasn't doing anything wrong, don't make it out like he killed himself please.
speak the truth

Middletown, NY

#5 Jan 20, 2009
pat was speeding and trying to show off in front of his friends house, brian was doing nothing, wrong, pat was most likely under the influence of drugs and alchohol while he was speeding, brian didnt deserve this, pat should spend the rest of his life in jail
Deidre Lee

Saugerties, NY

#6 Feb 8, 2009
I lost my 22 year old son in a car accident and can only feel the greatest sadness when the press or people who have no idea what really happened make stupid statements. I can only offer my sympathy to Brian's family and beg everyone to never say "time will make it better" - no that is not true the loss of a child and brother stays with you until your last day on earth. I hope Brian rests in peace.
Wondering

Saugerties, NY

#7 Apr 30, 2009
Whatever did happen to all of this. The other kid clearly killed Brian and his family and friends have suffered tremendously for the ill mannored behavior of the other driver. Why haven't we heard anything about what happened to the other driver or what became of such a sad situation???
Anon

Brooklyn, NY

#8 May 29, 2009
When is justice gonna kick in? It's been 6 months since Brian was killed by someone trying to show off! Nothing can bring him back, but are the police really gonna let Pat Asaro get away with this? I knew Brian & know he was doing the world a lot of good by being in it, & what I know about Pat is that he was a plague on society before he went into hiding! He knows he is guilty, when is he going to be held accountable for taking a good person's life!? Not to mention what he has done to that family. They were such a happy close family! I wonder if he feels any remorse at all?
Justice

Frankfort, NY

#9 Aug 6, 2009
Every single person in that accident was knocked unconscious, so I have no idea where any of you got your information that Pat was showing off. Yes it's sad what happened to Brian, who by the way was coming home from a party where his friends admitted he was drinking, but are all of you so heartless that you would want to ruin someone else's life!? It was an ACCIDENT and Pat will have to live with that for the rest of his life. If any of you truly cared about Brian then you should be mourning his death, not seeking to end someone else's.
concerned friend

Bridgewater, NJ

#10 Aug 6, 2009
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind
Honesty

Bridgewater, NJ

#11 Aug 6, 2009
First of all I would like to say to the woman who said she hates when the press or people who have no idea what really happened make stupid statements-It's so funny you should say that considering that's exactly what is happening on this site. Pat is not the person they're accusing him of being. He is a good, caring person and would never do anything to hurt anyone. These are all friends of the boy who died and if they're going to blame anyone of course it's going to be the other person. What's wrong with people when they will make up lies and spread rumors just for their own satisfaction. No one knows what happened on that road that night and no one has a right to judge.
Mike

Tampa, FL

#12 Aug 7, 2009
Patrick asaro was arrested here in palm harbor, fl. i worked with the guy. i'm sorry for what he did. his story was that the other guy crossed over into his lane. he was arrested at walgreens at 4:00pm for his crime. He deserves what he gets.
Matt

Palm Harbor, FL

#13 Aug 7, 2009
I work with the guy too.. There was always somethin a little off about him, but i never knew he was capable of doing what he did.. I wish i could see him again because i would kick his ass!!
Honesty

Bridgewater, NJ

#14 Aug 7, 2009
Are you kidding me you people don't know even know him and the only reason why you would be saying what you're saying is because you were told to or you know or are related to someone who is family or friends with Brian. You should be ashamed of yourselves. It sickens me the lengths people will go through to condemn someone they don't even know. I know him better than all of you and where do you get off making up stories like that. Everyone was hurt in that accident and any of them could of died. You don't know what happened and neither does anyone else everyone just wants someone to blame. Here's a thought it could of been something as simple as someone having their high beams on and the other person getting blinded causing them to momentarily swerve. You never know and yet you are all is such a hurry to send a person to prison.IT Was An Accident and it could of just as easily been the other persons fault and you all know that. I don't know how you people sleep at night knowing what you're doing.
tired

Astoria, NY

#15 Aug 8, 2009
I am so tired of hateful people saying things that they have no idea of. were you all there? Do you really know Pat? If you did, you would know that he is a wonderful person. What does it take to end the hatred from everyone? What goes around, comes around people.
For Real

Cliffside Park, NJ

#16 Aug 8, 2009
What goes around comes around! Thats right "tired" I cant wait for Pat to get what he deserves! I'm glad you know him and you also think he deserves to pay the price for murdering a young man.
mike

Tampa, FL

#17 Aug 9, 2009
Honesty wrote:
Are you kidding me you people don't know even know him and the only reason why you would be saying what you're saying is because you were told to or you know or are related to someone who is family or friends with Brian. You should be ashamed of yourselves. It sickens me the lengths people will go through to condemn someone they don't even know. I know him better than all of you and where do you get off making up stories like that. Everyone was hurt in that accident and any of them could of died. You don't know what happened and neither does anyone else everyone just wants someone to blame. Here's a thought it could of been something as simple as someone having their high beams on and the other person getting blinded causing them to momentarily swerve. You never know and yet you are all is such a hurry to send a person to prison.IT Was An Accident and it could of just as easily been the other persons fault and you all know that. I don't know how you people sleep at night knowing what you're doing.
So just because you know him you think that we shouldn't feel the way we do? i'm sorry but from what i've read he's not innocent. so don't sit there and judge us cause then your no better than anybody else. The man lied to us. feed us a bunch of crap. so i guess the guy is ok. right? Yea right!!!
TO JUSTICE

Middletown, NY

#18 Aug 10, 2009
Listen, you really need to get your facts straight, first of all Brian was not at the party drinking, if your so close to Pat freaking ask him, your an idiot
truely

Bridgewater, NJ

#19 Aug 14, 2009
Mike, don't assume everything you read is true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News For Shohola's sake, end the Walls drama (Jun '12) Apr 7 Kathy D 7
News Shohola man claims to see a cougar; it wasn't D... (Jul '12) Apr 7 Karl 3
Pike County district attorney race focuses on F... Apr 4 Karl 3
News Autistic student's mother says she wasn't notif... Mar '15 DonnieWingo 2
Review: Camp GAN Israel Northeast Inc Mar '15 Lisa 1
News Is there a fix to car-jarring deep manhole covers? (Dec '07) Mar '15 David Abbott 9
News Cost of manhunt for trooper ambush suspect Eric... Feb '15 DonnieWingo 5
More from around the web

Milford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]