Pa. county tosses over 600 absentee a...

Pa. county tosses over 600 absentee applications

Posted in the Milford Forum

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 28, 2010
Pa. county tosses over 600 absentee applications

October 26, 2010

DOYLESTOWN (AP) Election officials in a southeastern Pennsylvania county have rejected several hundred absentee ballot applications because of mismatching signatures and other problems.

Bucks County Voter Registration Director Deena Dean says more than 600 applications have been rejected. That's substantially higher than in other recent elections.

Dean says the county had received a little over 11,000 applications, slightly more than in the last midterm election. But the number of defective applications has been much higher. Dean told the Bucks County Courier Times she hasn't previously kept count, but the file drawer for rejected applications is overflowing this year.

The reason for the surge of faulty applications in unclear.
Lee

Milford, PA

#2 Oct 28, 2010
Oh boy, I voted by absentee ballot this year. I sure hope it counts. And Tyroneshooz, I just want to thank you for defending me at times to the trolls that lurk on this forum. I appreciate it.
2ndtank

Dingmans Ferry, PA

#4 Oct 28, 2010
All those years since your first ice cream from Ty. and you finally tanked him.I'm all choked up.Its so nice to see two dudes get along.
pink panther

Dingmans Ferry, PA

#5 Oct 28, 2010
Lee wrote:
Oh boy, I voted by absentee ballot this year. I sure hope it counts. And Tyroneshooz, I just want to thank you for defending me at times to the trolls that lurk on this forum. I appreciate it.
Boy oh boy, your 6 figures couldn't get you a car to drive to the polls? I would have picked you up in one of my vehicles LEE!!
Or in reality you could get a lift on one of those carts you push!
pink panther

Dingmans Ferry, PA

#6 Oct 28, 2010
Boy oh boy, your 6 figures couldn't get you a car to drive to the polls? I would have picked you up in one of my vehicles LEE!!
pink panther

Dingmans Ferry, PA

#7 Oct 28, 2010
Or you can call tyroneshooz and bring the pike county share-a-ride van over
Lee

Milford, PA

#8 Oct 29, 2010
pink panther wrote:
Sound a little jealous there ol' simple one. More than capable of driving to the polls myself thank you. Just plan on being out of town that day. You know there is a whole big world outside of Milford. Maybe you should try it one day. You know, expand your horizons a little.
pink panther

Dingmans Ferry, PA

#9 Oct 29, 2010
Lee.. you said you were done with me. Now who is the lonely simple one here? you! you keep coming back for more. And you said you had "deadlines" to meet. Not working for yourself obviously! LIAR
Lee

Milford, PA

#10 Oct 29, 2010
pink panther wrote:
Lee.. you said you were done with me. Now who is the lonely simple one here? you! you keep coming back for more. And you said you had "deadlines" to meet. Not working for yourself obviously! LIAR
With intelligence comes an ability to multi-task. Obviously a foreign concept to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Man Used Craigslist To Rob People (Nov '09) Sep 16 viewer 18
What are SAFEST, nicest Pocono Communities? Any... (Feb '08) Aug 27 HoodWearingWhiteBoy 12
What was outcome of this story Aug '17 Dan devetto 1
News Hispanics mobilize against city immigration act... (Jun '06) Jul '17 Al Busillo 682
News Welfare cheats need not apply Jul '17 Our welfare state 11
News Is Milford prepared for the Frein trial? Apr '17 kyman 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Tom Marino as Representative? (Apr '16) Mar '17 unclesam 2

Milford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milford Mortgages