Posted in the Milford Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jonnie Mae West

New York, NY

#1 Dec 8, 2010
I went into Divas for a wash set and a color rinse
I got there at 8:05 and left there at 11:56 and they charge me $60.00. In the end I spent $67.00
for bad and slow service. plus do these people have a licenese?
Imari Samspon

Mohnton, PA

#2 Aug 17, 2011
I love whenever I go to Divas! They do my hair so good. I had my semi-formal and my hair looked pretty. They are so nice too. They are very careful when it comes to my hair and they give me good advice to hair my hair healthy and good products to use. I recommend this place to any one who wants to look like a DIVA!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 21, 2011
anthony weiner wrote:
do they do anal bleaching? I need a good anal bleaching.
Among other things.
Estefani Ruiz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Nov 23, 2011
I just wanted bangs to the side and long layers along with a set only an inch or two tops taken off the bottom is what I wanted she cut 4 to 5 inches off of my length told me long hair is simple no one asked for her opinion I just wanted A trim...she had an attitude and didn't want to cut my hair before putting rollers.....go to this place at your OWN RISK!!
Emily Anderson

Omaha, NE

#6 Nov 28, 2011
I love going to divas. I truly feel like a diva. They use great products and I love the way my hair feels in the end. Atleast I know I will be walking out of there lookiin like A diva :)
Pretty in Pink

Stroudsburg, PA

#7 Dec 30, 2011
Diva's is a really good Hair Salon. I went there to get a really short haircut and they did an amazing job. Their prices are decent too. The only bad thing I have to say about this place is that it takes a while to actually get your haircut even when you make an appointment. I would definately reccomend this place
Annie

New York, NY

#9 Jul 21, 2012
I don't let anyone but Heidi and the tall black woman (can't remember her name but she mainly does weaves) do my hair. Julissa (the bigger woman) makes the blowout extremely painful and there's another Spanish woman (that doesn't speak English) who thought a trim was the equivalent of chopping all my hair off.

So if you decide to get your hair done here, PLEASE request Heidi. Don't risk having anyone else do it.
Quianna Hortzog

New York, NY

#10 Jul 27, 2012
The people are really nice but the service is horrible. I went in at 11:15 and didn't leave til after 4. I got a wash and set and I wanted my hair dyed one color and she gave me highlights that I didn't ask for and then charged me $180 for it.
Customer

Nanticoke, PA

#12 Sep 8, 2012
Whatever you do go somewhere else and get your haircut or trimmed!!!! They only believe in chopping it off!
jeny

East Stroudsburg, PA

#13 Oct 12, 2012
Ilove tha place!!!!!!!!!! Best in town!!!!!! they ar The Best Dominican in the POCONOS!!!!
AUDI

East Stroudsburg, PA

#14 Oct 13, 2012
I LOVE DIVA II!!!!!!!!!
Erika

East Stroudsburg, PA

#15 Oct 13, 2012
love they way the do hair!!!!!! I love Leida!!!! bot they all do a great job!!
Ziaire

Elizabeth, NJ

#16 Oct 19, 2012
I want to get medium sized boxed braids. Who is the best person to do that. & how much do you think it will cost ?
Cheyenne

Reading, PA

#17 Nov 10, 2012
I love divas . There a bit pricey but in the end they make my hair look beautiful.
Jane

Stroudsburg, PA

#18 Dec 17, 2012
Ziaire wrote:
I want to get medium sized boxed braids. Who is the best person to do that. & how much do you think it will cost ?
Um Not at Divas... Try an African salon...
KJT

Reading, PA

#19 Feb 20, 2013
While the finished product "looked" good the flat iron was set so high that some of my hair was burned out. The stylist burned me so often with the iron, then with the blow dryer. It was too much. Finally, the Wednesday special is $25, why did they charge me $35. It was Wednesday, I got the special so why was I charged more? I'm confused.I even came back on another occasion to give them a second chance. Never again.
cathy moreno

Boca Raton, FL

#20 Feb 21, 2013
onr guy kept hitting onme and trying to look down my shirt..lbut they do a great job..
kelly perez

Bloomsburg, PA

#22 Mar 31, 2013
They suck really bad... dont do your hair there and if you do be prepared for your hair to look like crap.
Carol

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Jul 18, 2013
o think heide is the owner of divas bothe stores...
Annie wrote:
I don't let anyone but Heidi and the tall black woman (can't remember her name but she mainly does weaves) do my hair. Julissa (the bigger woman) makes the blowout extremely painful and there's another Spanish woman (that doesn't speak English) who thought a trim was the equivalent of chopping all my hair off.
So if you decide to get your hair done here, PLEASE request Heidi. Don't risk having anyone else do it.
KAB

East Stroudsburg, PA

#24 Oct 2, 2013
If you value your hair, I strongly advise you stay away from this salon! I went there WITH my hair already washed. I asked for a blow out. First of all, I know plenty of people that get blowouts and a hot comb is never used. They used one; I should have stopped them... that's my fault. However, they obviously do not know how to use a blow dryer or a hot comb because they burnt so much of my hair off, that it's not even funny. Initially, my hair looked nice. I noticed a lot of hair on the ground when I got up, but it's a salon so I didn't think anything of it.
For days, strands and strands of hair was coming out excessively. I couldn't understand. I looking closer and found four different areas in the center of my head where the hair varied from 1 inch to 3 inches long (my hair was shoulder blade length!). My hair around the entire perimeter of my head (edges) were a few inches shorter. I don't know what the hell they did but I will never step foot in that place again. Unbelievable!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Autistic student's mother says she wasn't notif... Mar 17 DonnieWingo 2
Review: Camp GAN Israel Northeast Inc Mar 16 Lisa 1
News Is there a fix to car-jarring deep manhole covers? (Dec '07) Mar 12 David Abbott 9
News Cost of manhunt for trooper ambush suspect Eric... Feb '15 DonnieWingo 5
portland pa petshop puppy mills (Dec '08) Jan '15 kneeglit mills R ... 42
News Allentown City Council approves appointment of ... Dec '14 silly rabbit 1
Corrupt Pig Kameen Admits to Crime (Mar '10) Dec '14 DonnieWingo 21
Milford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Milford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]