Port Jervis cops: Two New York City m...

Port Jervis cops: Two New York City men had cocaine, heroin, pot

There are 3 comments on the Middletown Times Herald Record story from May 9, 2009, titled Port Jervis cops: Two New York City men had cocaine, heroin, pot. In it, Middletown Times Herald Record reports that:

Police arrested two men from New York City with large quantities of drug that authorities believe they were intending to sell.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Middletown Times Herald Record.

the Hammer

Gorham, ME

#1 May 9, 2009
NYC is coming to all upstate cities to ruin your children, forever... local and State authorities want the public to believe the dealers are non=violent and empty the prisons,,the real deal is they are enslaving our children,,vote the scuzz balls out!
Greg

Manchester Township, NJ

#3 May 18, 2009
loose stool wrote:
That's the problem in NY. To be "progressive" you have to be against the Rockefeller drug laws and let drug dealers out of jail.
"Ladson was sent to Orange County Jail without bail; Cuffee, in lieu of $50,000 bail."
What I can't figure out is, does $50,000 bail mean that all Cuffee had to post was 10%(5,000)? Right? What turd judge offered that? Where's Gregolino, he probably knows about bail. Yo Greg!
You could probably use the information! You've done a piss-poor job of "bailing" out your litter box feeding friend!
Gregolio

Manchester Township, NJ

#5 May 18, 2009
loose stool wrote:
Yo Greg, We want to know what the bail is for public masturbation.
Didn't you write it inside the waistband of your underwear? Have you been wearing any? That must've been what Tank meant when he said you rolled commando!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Rosemary Brown as State Repre... Apr 13 William McKnight 1
Patricia Stark is still charged with homicide o... (Aug '06) Apr 11 Citygirl 43
News Two arrested for graffiti at Boulder Field (Jun '15) Apr 7 Trump 2016 8
Local Politics Do you approve of Tom Marino as Representative? Apr 4 Wm McKnight 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
News Local Colleges Still Losing War Against Student... Mar '16 phaqsno 5
News Pike sex offender jailed in Florida Feb '16 Scumbag chaser 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milford Mortgages