Mayor of Oneonta says the "State of t...

Mayor of Oneonta says the "State of the City" is on the right track

There are 2 comments on the WKTV - News - Local story from Jan 18, 2011, titled Mayor of Oneonta says the "State of the City" is on the right track. In it, WKTV - News - Local reports that:

ONEONTA, N.Y. - When it comes to the "state" of Oneonta, mayor Richard Miller is optimistic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV - News - Local.

Oneonta Endured

Bath, NY

#1 Jan 22, 2011
Wow! What a surprise! I was hoping Miller would pay someone in my family 25k to come up with another dumbass slogan this year for our fading little one horse town. Oh wait, I'm not a friend or relative of his, so of course, no money for us. My submission for this year's nepotism lottery is: Oneonta: Life Endured!
Retired Engineer

Elmira, NY

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Yea Oneonta`s on the right track alright ...
Only someone forgot to tell miller the round house burned years ago ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
popular umpire let go at cooperstown dreams park Wed FRIENDS OF FRANK 1
News NYPD Cop From Pleads Not Guilty In Shooting Inv... (Jul '14) May 31 333stenbrian 3
Attn: Adoptees and birth parents and siblings-R... (Oct '11) May 31 joan 37
News D.C.'s Essential Bagels May 27 Zeke the Pinhead 5
News Priest With Ties To Buffalo Accused of Abuse (Nov '13) May '16 Zeke the Pinhead 9
low life dads (Nov '15) Nov '15 disgusted 1
News Ny Ems, police, senator hold free public Narcan... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Streetrunner 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milford Mortgages