First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#1 Jul 1, 2009
I have had it with the Merrimack Police,They have harrased every single teen in town.I am a life long resident of this town and it seems the Police are over staffed and are looking for easy targets to keep them employed.I have never been arresed ,Hurt anyone and I do not lie.As the Merrimack police continue to show up in my home they have crossed the line.My kids have bad dreams they are here to arrest them My wife is worried about our privacy when they sit out in our front yard or stay hidden up the rd,I was there one of many times they arrested my son****listen ***The bully cop had his finger in my chest my hands were in the air I said (i do not want any trouble)then he actually gave the threat to arrest me .It is time for us all to stand up and speak out.Be carefull I have written proof they will construct the paperwork (lie) to make them appear like angels and your teenager will end up on the news for something they will be sure to find you gulity before you even see a judge.Stay tuned I am nowhere near done with my right to speak.

Location hidden

#2 Jul 1, 2009
A family I know in merrimack father went to jail.The wife and kids are good people .The other day two of the local pd pulled over one of the kids.Here is what they said (****hey havent seen your dad lately have you ha ha ******)
WOW talk about cowards and bullys .stay tuned I am going to post every story I hear.

Location hidden

#3 Jul 1, 2009
My son was with some freinds one night one of the girls had a reaction to something she drank and stopped breathing .For whatever it is worth my son did not have anything to drink .He called me and brought her to my home just 30 seconds down the rd .I called 911 my son did cpr on the girl,Take a guess at the first thing the Police said (while we were doing cpr) are you ready ''''where is the party''''
Now did anyone see anything anywhere that my son saved someones life .no. If your kid stoped breathing would your concern be to keep them alive or would it be they thought more of a bust.Only that girl had a little nip bottle there was no party just some kids hanging out.Stay tuned i am just getting started .

Location hidden

#4 Jul 1, 2009
Did you know Merrimack Detective (un named ) had my son arrested for something he did not do.I had to hire a laywer to figure out what happened.Two girls admitted to the (mailbox) issue.Our laywer said because our son was 17 they could treat him as a adult.He got overtime pay and was on the news to show off his stuff.He lied on the warrant he then went to wmur and said my son was blowing mailboxes up with works bombs.The works bomb had nothing to do with it.Guilty before they even go to court.I would like to thank unamed for going on the news blasting my kid on tv before we even went to court you did not even get your lie correct on tv ( works bombs were not even there)
We got hate mail from everyone who had had mailbox vandal in the state of nh the school was great too all the non gossip teachers and staff were so kind to my kid we had to move him to another school.When I faced unamed to ask why he did this his words were I dont need to answer to you get a laywer.If I was in charge of that coward I would fire him and hire people to protect and serve not punish and hurt
.Two things we can do 1.Speak up or 2.Continue to be bullied by mpd by the way after I write this i expect the boys in blue to visit more often but this is the law they seem to forget
Amendment 1: Freedom of religion, speech, press, and assembly; the right to petition the government.
I am totally let down by the way the police treat my kids .Dont worry hitler got away with it for a long time I expect the grown men who have a gun power and cowardly intent will treat me like some kind of criminal will now follow me more and find something to arrest my kids for.Oh yes if you dont think that is bad now they are picking on girls in town .Stay tuned I will post everytime they pull me over because I had the guts to speak up.Many more stories to come

Location hidden

#5 Jul 1, 2009
Did you know a few months back someone robbed a merrimack resident .The night of the theft my son was at work.The next day My son happened to be at a home near the home that was robbed.He had nothing to do with any part of the theft.The person who had his house robbed got into his car and followed him.He tried to cut him off and drove in a unsafe manor to stop who he assumed was the person who robbed him.Wow now merrimack police have something they were looking for a person in a black car that robbed a home the night before .MY SONS CAR IS BRIGHT RED The person who was robbed took the law into his own hands.Every cop in merrimack surrounded my son hands on the guns just waiting for him to blink.Do you think they are all color blind and let jerks run my kid off the road.Guess what they did catch the robbers I guess red cars turn black at night and the merrimack cops let any adult run a teenager offf the road under assumption .I feel safe now.Stay Tuned more to come>>>>

Location hidden

#6 Jul 1, 2009
A few months back my son was pulled over for tossing a cigarette out the window.He was alone and in his new car.He does not smoke and gets ill with the smell of smoke.After he explained to the Merrimack Officer he must have the wrong person the officer said well then you have a tail light out .My son called me and came home.I walked around that car not one light was out.He wrote a warning for the light out.I called the officer that wrote it and asked him what light was out.He stated to me it was a tail light.I then explained I have a NH inspection licence and I have found no shorts or lights out. After I dare question a Merrimack police officer he was pulled over two more times for a light out.It is scary to know without any question they will get you back if you dare question the power of the police.Our hard earned tax dollars go to the over staffed police dept can come up with a plan to pick on teens with the tail light out.Even if every light works if a cop wants harass someone the rules mean nothing.Stay tuned Many Many more true stories to come

Location hidden

#7 Jul 1, 2009
Did you know when I first bought my home The merrimack Police had three cars and six officers visit when I had a party.I am 41 years old out in my back yard I now own the sandpit I was in and they show up with clubs .They walk up to me and say (this is private property and you are trespassing) I said it is private property and it is now mine .I heard reno 911 is casting for season 6 do you think they can do it.
Ya know

Amherst, NH

#8 Jul 15, 2009
Sounds to me like ya might wanna move out of Merrimack.....But I do agree. They do pull people over for the smallest thing. BUT..you should be thankful that you live in an area where there is NOT a lot of crime...And giving these officers nothing better to do then pull people over for nonsense.
relitive

Concord, NH

#10 Jul 17, 2009
What I am saying is, tell both sides of the story, and as for the kid who was cought throwing a butt out the window, how do you really know your kid does not smoke? do really truylly know that your kid dont smoke. I have been smoking since I was 16. My parents did not know smoked till I was 21, the went to the smae resturent that my girl and i were at. and we were sitting in the smoking section, this was bck in 91......but be real, and tell bith sides of the story. You have no clue what your kids are really doing all of the time. I use hang with a lot of kids back in the day from merrrimack....and they were all smoking dope, and drinkin beers....so open your eys and get a clue.:-)
have a nice day.
rs5050rs

Boston, MA

#11 Jul 28, 2009
No teenager is perfect .That is why we teach the kids how to handle thing as they grow,My point is -They will make mistakes in life and when they do teach them I also grew up in Merrimack and I can tell you without any question (some) of the cops are bullies They are cruel and the reports they fill out are in part lies.What are my kids going to do if there is a real problem READ what I said about the girl stop breathing they were only worried about a bust at a party.They are afraid of some of the cops in town.They should be I WAS THERE one night when one tried to get me mad this cop wanted to pound someone that night That scares me My eyes are open and I know they are not perfect Thats why we call them our children
relitive

Concord, NH

#12 Jul 28, 2009
rs5050rs wrote:
No teenager is perfect .That is why we teach the kids how to handle thing as they grow,My point is -They will make mistakes in life and when they do teach them I also grew up in Merrimack and I can tell you without any question (some) of the cops are bullies They are cruel and the reports they fill out are in part lies.What are my kids going to do if there is a real problem READ what I said about the girl stop breathing they were only worried about a bust at a party.They are afraid of some of the cops in town.They should be I WAS THERE one night when one tried to get me mad this cop wanted to pound someone that night That scares me My eyes are open and I know they are not perfect Thats why we call them our children
they (the cops) were asking about the other partys or kids to see if there were drugs at the party. they wanted to see if this unresposive kid took somthing and from there try to treat her. and you pretty much answerd my question...your a butt wipe. you have done some things that your not telling.....the cops ar not nazi's. There are two sides to every story, try telling yours fully. Then get over it. And if you dont like Meriimack PD, move to milford. then we will see how far you get.....have a good one, stupid meatsack!
rs5050rs

Windham, NH

#13 Jul 28, 2009
Wow that is a adult responce calling me names .I have stated some of the merrimack pd are bullies .Scott park went on tv before we went to court blasted my kid on tv before we even went to court.Here is what both of my laywers said
QUOTE (this guy loves being on camera and will walk over anyone to do it).He and some of those people are cowards They lied to my face and twisted the stories to make my kid look like is a bad person.When the hell did the words innocent until proven guilty change oh wait Merrimack pd are exempt.You narrow minded people read everything I write and pick a few things out you could argue with me.You call me a butt wipe and meatstick Is that the best you can do you sound as dumb as you look. I think your missing the point.Some of the merrimack pd are good guys some are bullies that abuse thier power.My kids are afraid of the Merrimack police because the way they have act.What the hell kind of man scares kids.If they were any kind of man at all they would not be so fucking mean to every teenager in town.I have been a upstanding Merrimack resident my whole life .Grow up punk if I was wrong you would not be so pissy with your comeback would you -touche -.Having said that I stand by my word some of the Merrimack pd are well trained well spoken and I do respect them I went and spoke with your supervisor he was exactly the person I was hoping to meet.He was a decent guy and however you are proof you could not handle feedback.And your little joke about my eyes is more proof if that is the meanest thing you can think of because Im half blind you really are a shallow shallow man.Fuck You
rs5050rs

Windham, NH

#14 Jul 28, 2009
Ok relitive why dont you explain what a kid in town is to do if they really need the police.Really what do you think most every kid Ive spoken to in town said.What do you think every parent I have spoken to says.They are afraid of them.What part of that dont you get.That one I dealt with wanted to beat the shit out my son,And he would have if he could have This night NO NO fucking way will I ever forget that,If you are not the cop who wanted to beat the shit out of my kid I would be surprised.I told you when that girl stopped breathing there was no party she only drank a little nip and you know that.Ok so answer the question what are the kids going to do I am really interested in your reply.Officer
relitive

Concord, NH

#15 Jul 28, 2009
rs5050rs wrote:
Ok relitive why dont you explain what a kid in town is to do if they really need the police.Really what do you think most every kid Ive spoken to in town said.What do you think every parent I have spoken to says.They are afraid of them.What part of that dont you get.That one I dealt with wanted to beat the shit out my son,And he would have if he could have This night NO NO fucking way will I ever forget that,If you are not the cop who wanted to beat the shit out of my kid I would be surprised.I told you when that girl stopped breathing there was no party she only drank a little nip and you know that.Ok so answer the question what are the kids going to do I am really interested in your reply.Officer
I do not claim to be an officer in any copecty, nor is my spelling all that great. I can admit my flaws, can you? any way, what are these kids doing, that make them have to intract with the police. Like I said the cops just dont go around town nocking on doors to bug people for no real reason. more so, what are the fine wounderfull parents of the kids telling there kids? are the parents smoking dope, then getting caught in the act? of course they are. and the parents get arested, and the kids there parents for what they realy are..... stupid dumb ass's that have no reason having kids. really though, tell the truth....what is your side of the story. if you have all ready told your side of the story than these cop's MUST be Nazi storm troppers right?
As for calling you a meat sack, I am sorry. I guess when I see pople like you trying to run peoples name through the mud, cause you got caught doing somthing and got busted, you have to blame others for the trouble you get your self into......in my proffesion, I would have called you a socealpath..... take your meds and get bent!
have a good night.
relitive

Concord, NH

#16 Jul 28, 2009
lets just kiss and make up!:-)
5050rsrs

Windham, NH

#17 Jul 29, 2009
Your right the kids do get in trouble and they do make stupid mistakes.My point if they step out of line (and we all have) They rip the kids life apart and they have I would not wish that on anyone.
rs5050rs

Windham, NH

#18 Jul 29, 2009
It is spelled sociopath. it means someone is antisocial.
relitive

Concord, NH

#19 Jul 29, 2009
it's not the cops riping anyone's lives apart, it is the people them selves screwing up there on lives. we al must live with the things we do in our own lives,and not blam it on the cops. I have screwd up a lot of times and have been arested. I dont blame the cops one damm bit.
Sure it is easy to lay the blam on others, maybe others do have a fractional role in peoples lives, but there is always a way to fix those problems themselves, it all starts with blaming yourself for things you have done. the cops dont make you do the things you do, or make kids do stupid shit. people do thhings they no they should'nt. It is the police who are the to keep people in check and not break laws that have been set by our electid officels.
Nana

Merrimack, NH

#20 Jul 29, 2009
I can not believe that relitive could be so rude.50-50 is correct the merrimack police are bullies. Just like relitive would you be calling someone names like that if you face to face .I think not your a coward and your ignorant and rude.
I have lived in this town for 35 years and the police 35 years ago were great. Now they target people and children I am discusted with them. 50-50 is correct I have spoken to many people in Merrimack and I hear horror stories about the police all the time. They charge these kids the parents have to pay for a lawyer and the judge throws the case out because the pd has no case.
As far as Scott Park he's been a bullie since day one you should hear what the people that know him say about him.I wiould say 50-50 is with the Merrimack pd
Nana

Merrimack, NH

#21 Jul 29, 2009
Correction relitive is with the mpd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Final consignment for Always New 2 You (Jan '10) Mar 17 You Are Mental 10
looking for info on the Depot Restaurant (Nov '08) Mar 8 Bill smith 2
why can wealthy towns around here can stop a pi... Feb '17 Sioux 2
Legit loan needed ASAP (Jun '15) Feb '17 Patti Thomas Barnett 8
Review: Cardiff Management Inc (Apr '10) Jan '17 Nope 8
News Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Oct '16 a fat arse 315
Hillary clinton IRS investigation (Jul '16) Jul '16 Norman VN 1

Milford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milford Mortgages