Planning Board chairman fined $350

Planning Board chairman fined $350

There are 3 comments on the Nashoba Publishing story from Feb 19, 2010, titled Planning Board chairman fined $350. In it, Nashoba Publishing reports that:

Nicholas Cate, chairman of the Pepperell Planning Board, plead no contest to the marijuana possession charge against him during his arraignment at Milford District Court Tuesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nashoba Publishing.

Responsibility

Pepperell, MA

#1 Feb 19, 2010
How is it possible that this guy is still on the planning board? What is happening to Pepperell? No response from the selectman’s office? Where is our due diligence? How can the BOS tolerate drug use? Pepperell is in a sad state of affairs. I can only pray that this election season brings more responsible candidates who have the integrity to lead our town in the right direction. How about a newspaper that reports the news and stops protecting their friends.
Hmmm

United States

#2 Feb 21, 2010
75K bail for a victimless crime? I dont see any crime here except for the felon with a gun, but it was in his home. Bad, yes, but not 75k bail bad. We let child molesters out for less!! As for this Cate fellow, im sure hes on the planning board because he deserves to be there, as long as hes not working or driving around stoned i dont see an issue, give him his possession fine and call it good. Big bad marijuana, lets waste my dollar by making police enforce crap like this, where will our morals bring us next?
Cheech and Chong

Pepperell, MA

#3 Feb 25, 2010
"Brookline Police Chief Tom Goulden, however, said he doesn't know specifically how much marijuana Cate had or where it was. "

"Goulden said Tuesday morning that police do not believe Cate was involved in an alleged marijuana distribution plan or any other activities at Suprenant's home. "

Hey man, is the cop a dope? Or is this guy connected or what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Same-sex couples feel relief as N.H. allows mar... (Jun '09) Fri ANNONYMOUS 78
News Walker looks to build momentum in for early pri... Aug 10 Go Trump 2
News Kinder Morgan shrinks proposed pipeline size Aug 2 John Gorham- Rich... 1
News Clinton won't answer Keystone pipeline question Jul 31 Le Jimbo 33
News Record reveals Lowell school worker's anguish a... (May '08) Jul '15 Sharon 39
News Trump has supporters cheering despite hits from... Jul '15 blacksaint 2
News Lyndeborough: Police, fire buildings mulled Jul '15 Grunt56 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milford Mortgages