Town: No law against tattoo shop

Full story: The Cabinet/STPNS

The town can't rewrite the rules to prevent a tattoo parlor from opening on the Oval, officials told residents during a standing-room-only meeting of the selectmen Monday night.The owner of a gift shop was ...
Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Aug 8, 2010
Anonymous

Morrisville, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Judged:

I agree with allowing a tattoo shop in town. But I believe a business's integrity lies with WHO runs it and HOW business is conducted, not simply the type of business it is. Has anyone concidered on looking into the credibility of the tattoo shop owner,his personal character / CRIMINAL history? Perhaps this may change some peoples views. Personally I have a few tattoo's by this man. Would I go to him now...all I can tell you is NO!
Love It In Milford

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

You have a few tattoos by this man and you are saying that you would never go back to him. How many tattoos does it take to decide whether you like someone or not. Your an idiot.
charlie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

i have a full back and both arms done by this man and if he open ill be there againhes a great man funny and very good humor and very very good work always nice and clean at the shop what history??? everyone has history its now that counts not ancient history rock is dedicated to his work and takes pride in it rock and roll and let it be done charlie from mass,.
hii

Merrimack, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2009

ok so he will not make much meney her but wat ev dnt trust then the neddles have aids prolly ttyl
eybeyb

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

charlie wrote:
i have a full back and both arms done by this man and if he open ill be there againhes a great man funny and very good humor and very very good work always nice and clean at the shop what history??? everyone has history its now that counts not ancient history rock is dedicated to his work and takes pride in it rock and roll and let it be done charlie from mass,.
you must be rich or stupid or maybe both, at any rate who has money to waste on a tattoo these days?
love it in milford

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

eybeyb wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be rich or stupid or maybe both, at any rate who has money to waste on a tattoo these days?
i do and i am not rich or stupid. get over yourself
eybeyb

Milford, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

love it in milford wrote:
<quoted text>
i do and i am not rich or stupid. get over yourself
you have spoken volumes about yourself. you have my permission to have you face tattooed to look just like your A**hole
love it in milford

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

eybeyb wrote:
<quoted text>
you have spoken volumes about yourself. you have my permission to have you face tattooed to look just like your A**hole
lmfao at you...screw you
love it in milford

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

eybeyb wrote:
<quoted text>
oh and by the way i do not have any tattoos and do not really want one but i support the right of someone to get one and the right for someone to operate a legal and legit business. people like you seem to think everyone is suppose to think and be be just like you. get off your high horse
eybeyb

Milford, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

love it in milford wrote:
<quoted text>
oh and by the way i do not have any tattoos and do not really want one but i support the right of someone to get one and the right for someone to operate a legal and legit business. people like you seem to think everyone is suppose to think and be be just like you. get off your high horse
No tattoos, you're just a little more intelligent than I had given you credit for. Tattoo legitimate business is fine, my personal opinion it is a colossal waste of money and just plain stupid.
love it in milford

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

eybeyb wrote:
<quoted text>
No tattoos, you're just a little more intelligent than I had given you credit for. Tattoo legitimate business is fine, my personal opinion it is a colossal waste of money and just plain stupid.
I'm a lot more intelligent than you give me credit for. I can't say much for you though.
eybeyb

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2009

eybeyb wrote:
<quoted text>
u quote what stupid it didnt happen iover nite getting all them tattoos it took years and i guess u wouldnt have any so BEEP ur mouth
tat2dot

Girard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

obviously you don't like him for some OTHER reason....you say we should consider ones character and criminal history before allowing him to open shop? in that case lets go around to every frickin business in America and use this as a guideline....i agree with the guy that called you an IDIOT. Half of frickin America has a backround dumbass, and dateline says 62% of American smoke pot too......oh my frickin god. Crawl back in your whole.

“Think globally, act locally...”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

Rock? As in the Rock who used to sling ink in Laconia??
charlie wrote:
J Utsler

Bethel, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Isn't this the guy that misspelled Coolio's "Jugalo Cool" tat?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Milford Discussions

Search the Milford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Dream' becomes reality as new mural is unveile... Jul 22 bensleys thoughts 1
Merrimack Police (Jul '09) Jul 8 rs5050rs 256
Review: Harvard Management Solutions (Apr '09) Jun '14 Mike 12
Jehovah's Witnesses Thank Jack and Dottie Zyla (May '13) Jun '14 JWs R Cult 5
Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Jun '14 bozo 298
Three NH students named Presidential Scholars Jun '14 CALHIGH 1
Pignatelli won't run again for Executive Counci... May '14 mrlvin 2
•••
•••